2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When ML said the A's are being asked about taking the Pontiac back yesterday I had visions of LE dropping the car off in their driveway within a week and the stench being so bad the neighbors would be complaining. Dr. Huntington said after 2 years the car still smelled. After 3 years no amount of cleaning will get that car ready to sell. It's like nuclear waste...come back in a million years the smell just might be gone. jmo

The one expert had only seen a mandible attached in his work in Bosnia. And it was taped in place there, too.

That's right. How could I leave that one out. That testimony gave me chills. Very powerful. Thank you.

When ML said the A's are being asked about taking the Pontiac back yesterday I had visions of LE dropping the car off in their driveway within a week and the stench being so bad the neighbors would be complaining. Dr. Huntington said after 2 years the car still smelled. After 3 years no amount of cleaning will get that car ready to sell. It's like nuclear waste...come back in a million years the smell just might be gone. jmo

I really doubt the LE would drop off the car for them or contribute to any morbid fanfare. jmo

Maybe she'll tell us in the "big" interview that she's setting up ... maybe she'll tell us all about the pool accident and how GA helped cover it up ... maybe she'll throw a little molestation in and a few crocodile tears ... and maybe the folks who support her or the verdict can finally see what an ice cold murderer she really is.

Don't count on it. Like Jose, Casey will sex it all up with stories of the molestation and since we are all experts on sex there will be even more supporters.

Damn the evidence and damn the truth, just fit the lies she will tell into the framework of all the crackpot shrinks, Playboy, Penthouse and Hollywood producers have laid in our collective psychic for the last 60 years and everyone will see!

I guess Cledus T who did the song about Caylee was on HLN today telling what he thinks about Casey. I don't think Cindy and George will want to meet with him after that.

Care to share dear friend? I don't watch the TH's anymore. :)

What Cletus said:

HLN interview with Cledus T Judd
After verdict focus should be brought back to the child...that's why he wrote the song, he says.
He wrote song to put focus back on Caylee after verdict
He's not trying to capitalize on a tragedy, he says.
He wants to help another child from neglect, mistreatment.
His way to picket, he says.
He does not care about anything but Caylee in this case IMO
He is not concerned with KC or if she "puts a leg around a pole" he says.

Prof posted it earlier here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6962613&postcount=213"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "She's Going Places" ~ Rascal Flatts Tribute[/ame]

I did not see it, keep waiting for a replay and checking youtube for it. A good friend told me he really laid into Casey.

I should have posted my run down on this thread, but basically he did not say anything directly about Casey. He did say that he does NOT care if anyone wants to put on lipstick and tight jeans, go to a bar and wrap a leg around a pole. He never named anyone else in the case. He is interested in Caylee, and profits going to Protect.org He is happy if any other artists want to cover the song.

He basically said something to the effect that KC can put on her tight jeans, slap on some lipstick and hit the stripper pole but he doesn't care about her. It's all about beautiful little Caylee.
Very well stated IMO

Just from pizza? :innocent:

Guys please stay on track on this thread or we will not continue sponsoring the threads. This is about Fox/HLN news conference. All of this evidence discussion and discussion about who cares belongs in other threads.

Thanks.

Off topic posts will be removed. If you have something important to say, please take it to the appropriate thread, because if you post it here and it is not related to the News shows, it will be removed. And then no one will read it or reply to it.

Salem

I thought this was a thread about HLN coverage...
Did you hear you can download Caylee's tribute song? Money goes to charity.
I heard that on HLN today.

ETA:confused now as to what 'charity".

I really doubt the LE would drop off the car for them or contribute to any morbid fanfare. jmo

You're right, they probably wouldn't drop it off. LE usually gives you so many days to pick it up. If it's not picked up it will be towed at the owner's expense to the tow yard. I guess I thought LE would be considerate of the A's and drop it off for them, but since they are just ordinary citizens they'll have to go get it themselves and poor GA will end up driving it home again.

ML said the A's had been notified and they haven't decided what to do with the car, sell it or crush it. I would not have hesitated two seconds with my answer.....crush it. jmo

Larry Flint on...offered 1/2 mil to Casey for photospread plus 10% profits, for Hustler, said that people have come up to him in droves on his book tour requesting Casey in the nude. He says he has had more requests about Casey than anyone else ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine