2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Flint on...offered 1/2 mil to Casey for photospread plus 10% profits, for Hustler, said that people have come up to him in droves on his book tour requesting Casey in the nude. He says he has had more requests about Casey than anyone else ever.

Ha ha jha ha OMG--- I HOPE she takes the skanky offer from Larry Flint and poses nude in Hustler. I really do. It will poison any other future mainstream interviews. And it will give her just enough $ to GO AWAY. LOL

I hope they 'interview' her during the photo shoot. LOL

Larry Flint on...offered 1/2 mil to Casey for photospread plus 10% profits, for Hustler, said that people have come up to him in droves on his book tour requesting Casey in the nude. He says he has had more requests about Casey than anyone else ever.

Oh dear God....I hate that precious, innocent Caylee has to be connected to all of this through KC. I just hate it.

Jean C. said they did a brief poll at the studios and the men at HLN think she is hot and the women are disgusted.

I guess it is fitting ... After all JB did call FCA a liar and *advertiser censored* in Court.

As supposedly a grieving Mother who lost her child in an accident - allegedly - it is higly inappropriate.

I guess it depends if FCA wants to follow the calling of a child killer who got away with murder or take the higher moral ground consistent with an accident.

Ha ha jha ha OMG--- I HOPE she takes the skanky offer from Larry Flint and poses nude in Hustler. I really do. It will poison any other future mainstream interviews. And it will give her just enough $ to GO AWAY. LOL

I hope they 'interview' her during the photo shoot. LOL

Yes, I agree. Hope she takes it. FICA is definately Hustler material. I bet CA is soooo proud..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I guess it is fitting ... After all JB did call FCA a liar and *advertiser censored* in Court.As supposedly a grieving Mother who lost her child in an accident - allegedly - it is higly inappropriate.

I guess it depends if FCA wants to follow the calling of a child killer who got away with murder or take the higher moral ground consistent with an accident.

BBM - I guess it all depends which pays the most.....

Flint says he was surprised to learn that a lot of people want to see Casey in her birthday suit...

I do not believe Larry has made any offer here. But he has got his book on TV here. Lying to get what you want has become the Amercian way of life, SADLY!

I guess it is fitting ... After all JB did call FCA a liar and *advertiser censored* in Court.

As supposedly a grieving Mother who lost her child in an accident - allegedly - it is higly inappropriate.

According to Flint they have already had some communication and a meeting on the offer. So that tells me they are actually considering it. Weird that they would instantly DENY the Al Taylor deal, but said nothing about this one yet.

No wonder the verdic was NOT GUILTY, everybody testified to something different. Everybody saw something different when they looked at the pictures. I wonder what the truth is.

The truth?? The "truth" doesn't matter. The person who knows the "truth" will never tell. She's too busy drinking Corona and strutting her stuff. Besides, the jury didn't care about any stinkin' truth!! Maybe they are sipping Coronas with their heroine and admiring her stuff. Truth??

:floorlaugh:

HLN really tries to promote Casey....IMO....I don't hear much about her on other stations.

Larry Flint only wishes he could get Casey. He sees dollar bills.

Jean C. said they did a brief poll at the studios and the men at HLN think she is hot and the women are disgusted.
OMG! The HLN men think she's hot!??? You're kidding!
Well, I guess if you're into demons or elves!:innocent:
Geeeez! What in God' name is wrong with them!
That makes me ill.:sick:

:floorlaugh: Well, there's several different ways to look at a photospread in Hustler mag! LOL!:great: Ewww.:sick:

I don't for a minute believe that people were coming up to Flynt in droves and requesting him to have the monster in his mag! He sees $$$! And the monster sees $$$!! Made for each other maybe!

I think the monster should take ole Larry up on the offer. Who knows, maybe he'll become her next "protector"!

I sure hope ole Larry has some expert air brush artist working for him, readers see her back.....they'll be wanting a refund. Seems like that would cure anybody from thinking she's hot.

Of course Casey will pose for Hustler. Why not? Look at what she did for 31 days after Caylee was gone. She would see nothing wrong with this. She saw nothing wrong with killing Caylee.

And Jose isn't going to loosen his grip on his cash cow - I think he will broker the deal with Flint and collect on it.

Instead of justice we are faced with pure greed - on many fronts.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member