2011.09.10 - SAR teams searching for Kyron again **PICS ADDED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they mean off of Cornelius Pass, where you get on Highway 26? Near the infamous first Fred Meyer store?

freefallzzzz, looks like you were posting at the same time I was replying--sorry.....

I can't help thinking that if there are still so many places along the route to search, assuming they are tracking TH's movements, then why the lay-offs in searching for 7-8 month periods...I would go insane if I was Desiree...it seems unbelievable that 15 months later searches are resuming in areas near the school, the roads leading away from it, etc...JMO...of course I know SAR's can't be everywhere, evey day, but still :(

freefallzzzz, looks like you were posting at the same time I was replying--sorry.....
HaHa it's okay=)

Arco is at the North Plains exit, that's why I thought it was there, but it's a Chevron I believe at the Corn Pass exit..

Anyway I'm bummed I missed them searching there, I will be sure to watch the news at 5pm tonight. Thanks PDX! =)

HaHa it's okay=)

Arco is at the North Plains exit, that's why I thought it was there, but it's a Chevron I believe at the Corn Pass exit..

Anyway I'm bummed I missed them searching there, I will be sure to watch the news at 5pm tonight. Thanks PDX! =)

um... I was thinking the North Plains Arco... I remember because it seemed so far out. Unless one was going to ... well, you know, farms n' places out there. It looked like the section of trees just approaching that exit but then again, so much of 26 looks alike. Maybe there is video on their site?

PS: it could be recycled video too.

um... I was thinking the North Plains Arco... I remember because it seemed so far out. Unless one was going to ... well, you know, farms n' places out there. It looked like the section of trees just approaching that exit but then again, so much of 26 looks alike. Maybe there is video on their site?

PS: it could be recycled video too.

I know what you mean =) I also noticed the other day a banner in that general area out in a field like along a fence around a water pump or something, for Kyron (like the billboards) have you noticed that??

HaHa it's okay=)

freefallzzzz, thank you so much for the pictures and the details of the search. You've been wonderful about keeping us all up to date
icon14.gif

According to law enforcement, more searches are planned for next week.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-justi...thday-comes-and-goes-for-missing-kyron-horman

Glad to see it!!

Are they searching this weekend? I sure hope so!

I am also confused as to why now. I realize weather but it just seems so much time has gone. I mean, all the foiliage (?) that must have grown over everything. What do you guys think? New tip or because DY put the sherriff's office in the spotlight about the key areas not being searched?

I pray God reveals something to the searchers that will lead to Kyron being given a proper ending. And closure for everyone!

I live here in Portland, and I haven't yet heard anything about a search going on today. I really hope that someone out there has some information about a possible search. Anyone?

What are they waiting for......SNOW? If they've not completed searches, they need to get 'er done!

It's been a slow drizzle and a bit chilly today. Haven't heard or seen of any searching at all this weekend. :(

I am always concerned that just looking for something/someone once isn't always sufficient.

Michelle Le was found in an area that had already been searched. And, the dog that alerted wasn't a cadaver dog. In fact, it was Amber Dubois's mother's, Carrie McGonigle's young lab who took off and she ran after him.

I sincerely hope that the most significant areas are researched, if possible.

P.S. The search party that found Michelle Le was volunteer.

I am always concerned that just looking for something/someone once isn't always sufficient.

Michelle Le was found in an area that had already been searched. And, the dog that alerted wasn't a cadaver dog. In fact, it was Amber Dubois's mother's, Carrie McGonigle's young lab who took off and she ran after him.

I sincerely hope that the most significant areas are researched, if possible.

P.S. The search party that found Michelle Le was volunteer.

I understand what you are trying to say, Tink- but just want to say that searches for Kyron have been in depth- and repeated- by professional SAR and volunteer SAR.

Also- the dog in Michelle Le's case did not 'alert' to the best of my knowledge.

I understand what you are trying to say, Tink- but just want to say that searches for Kyron have been in depth- and repeated- by professional SAR and volunteer SAR.

Also- the dog in Michelle Le's case did not 'alert' to the best of my knowledge.

So Oriah, are you fairly comfortable in saying to the best of your experience that the areas that have been searched can be crossed off? (I know it is never 100%.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharlafields