2011.10.15 Diapers and Backpack found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone said if they have seen this homeless guy with Lisa or talking to her etc?

I'm just now coming in on this thread, so I apologize if someone has already mentioned this, but, there are several brands of diapers out there and if Lisa had a bunch of Pampers in her house in size X and these diapers in the abandoned area were Huggies size Z, wouldn't that be an indication that these most likely aren't hers?

On the other hand, I just can't wrap my mind around WHY there would be diapers and wipes in that house. WHY would a mom even be in that house with a baby? Even a homeless person would not have their baby in this house because there are many places in KC where a homeless person could go with their baby. I know the theory that maybe someone had their baby and didn't want to lose it to social services by being homeless, but that doesn't fit because in a case like that, social services would help the mom to be able to keep the baby rather than yanking it from her. Something doesn't make sense to me here.

Le could have easily taken the diapers and stored them in case questions come up later about them. Trying to show a jury dust on a video would just make me think that LE was slack especially when you add in the crib bedding that was left at the house. A defense attorney can easily question how LE knew that all the diapers came from the same baby.

Could someone please tell me where the information is coming from that LE or CSI did NOT take a diaper from the crime scene??

The mattress to the crib was left in the house, it looked to me like a twin bedspread had been laid over the mattress. If there were linens on the bed, and no apparent sign of blood or fluids, why would they take the mattress. I'm sure they took the sheets/blankets/toys. Kansas City isn't Mayberry.

Were the diapers found in the abandoned house he was staying in?

Sorry, I didn't read the whole last thread...

Here's a picture of what looks like a package of Luvs diapers and dirty diapers laying on the floor. The package looks like it has more in it too. Sorry if this has been posted already.

http://twitter.com/#!/mitchweber/status/125614911660376065/photo/1/large

Ab5GGLyCQAAWOKc.jpg

Just saying this makes me ill, but I am experiencing deja vu..... Cops didn't take the diapers because they know she's dead..... Same reason they didn't search George Anthony's car, because they knew Caylee was in that car and Casey was lieing through her teeth.... and it came back to bite them in the a$$........

I'm just now coming in on this thread, so I apologize if someone has already mentioned this, but, there are several brands of diapers out there and if Lisa had a bunch of Pampers in her house in size X and these diapers in the abandoned area were Huggies size Z, wouldn't that be an indication that these most likely aren't hers?

On the other hand, I just can't wrap my mind around WHY there would be diapers and wipes in that house. WHY would a mom even be in that house with a baby? Even a homeless person would not have their baby in this house because there are many places in KC where a homeless person could go with their baby. I know the theory that maybe someone had their baby and didn't want to lose it to social services by being homeless, but that doesn't fit because in a case like that, social services would help the mom to be able to keep the baby rather than yanking it from her. Something doesn't make sense to me here.
This house was just lived in very recently. It was just bought out within a few months ago. The stuff could very well be what was left when the previous owners moved out. It is not like what most people think of abandoned houses. This one was lived in very recently.

Thankx Dr. Know!

That's quite a few dirty diapers - which I would take as someone with a baby was there for a "time".

Very interesting picture.......

And yes, very odd if LE didn't take any of those diapers for testing.

Thankx Dr. Know!

That's quite a few dirty diapers - which I would take as someone with a baby was there for a "time".

Very interesting picture.......

And yes, very odd if LE didn't take any of those diapers for testing.
We don't know that LE didn't take ANY diapers. These look to me that they have been in there long enough to get wet. They dont look dirty to me only wet like sitting in water at one time wet. We havent had rain here for weeks. All that we have had is 1 very light shower one day since this has happened. Look also at the top of the package. Looks like stuff settling on it to me.

Here's a picture of what looks like a package of Luvs diapers and dirty diapers laying on the floor. The package looks like it has more in it too. Sorry if this has been posted already.

http://twitter.com/#!/mitchweber/status/125614911660376065/photo/1/large

Ab5GGLyCQAAWOKc.jpg

Nevermind....I see the bag more clearly now, it has dirty diapers in it. The bag looks relatively new though. Makes no sense - homeless people can't afford Luvs, there are generic diapers that are much less expensive. I wonder if passerby didn't plant them there.

That is a relatively new bag of diapers...doesn't look like there are any soiled ones there. What homeless person can afford that brand and why would they leave them behind? I think these were put there by the passerby guy.
I am thinking this is a strong possibility.

I know my question may be stupid-but why would the passer by put them there-he can not collect the reward money..Lisa was not found there.The reward is for anyone who returns Lisa or a conviction in the case-right???

I'm not understanding why people are saying that if Lisa's diapers were one brand and these were another or the wrong size then it is an indication that these couldn't be hers. I'm not saying they are hers, but IF someone took her they would probably buy diapers and may not know the correct size, I don't think they would care what brand was used previously. Luvs are actually pretty cheap.

We don't know that LE didn't take ANY diapers. These look to me that they have been in there long enough to get wet. They dont look dirty to me only wet like sitting in water at one time wet. We havent had rain here for weeks. All that we have had is 1 very light shower one day since this has happened. Look also at the top of the package. Looks like stuff settling on it to me.

Of course they took a diaper or two. Indamiddle - do you know if the house is on the market? I've not looked it up yet. Thanks!

This house was just lived in very recently. It was just bought out within a few months ago. The stuff could very well be what was left when the previous owners moved out. It is not like what most people think of abandoned houses. This one was lived in very recently.

Thanks for that info In da Middle. I am looking at photos of the inside of the house and I can't see any way possible that this place was lived in recently. Maybe I haven't seen the correct inside pictures because this looks like an abandoned mess to me. Since I know you are there, can you explain that to me so that this scattered mind can understand it? :crazy:

I know my question may be stupid-but why would the passer by put them there-he can not collect the reward money..Lisa was not found there.The reward is for anyone who returns Lisa or a conviction in the case-right???
Fifteen minutes?

Fifteen minutes?

you know what..if he did that-for 15 mins of fame -he should be charged with something..he needs to realize this is not a game and the police need to find this baby and fast,him-planting that is taking up valuable time looking for Lisa-I will be mad if he did this..
not only that,but to give the parents hope that their child may be alive-is just cruel!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back