2011.10.15 Diapers and Backpack found #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't imagine having a baby and staying inside that house. The poor child could contract any number of illnesses. I'm also surprised rats and such aren't running around in there.

:(

For all we know they could have contacted the previous owners and asked them if they left garbage there and what it was and they left this stuff there. If the house was sold not that long ago it is very possible this is a case where they people who did live there before were either just pigs and left garbage behind or they lost the house like so many people and left it a mess once again. I am sure if that was the case LE did contact the previous owners..

For all we know they could have contacted the previous owners and asked them if they left garbage there and what it was and they left this stuff there. If the house was sold not that long ago it is very possible this is a case where they people who did live there before were either just pigs and left garbage behind or they lost the house like so many people and left it a mess once again. I am sure if that was the case LE did contact the previous owners..

Agree. My statement was as if someone with a baby had been "camping out" in side the house, however, there may not have been any homeless people staying in this house at all. And yes, I also agree many foreclosures aren't cleaned out before the occupants leave.

from my experience up to maybe 3 months. newborn

Interesting since this was my first thought last night when LE seemed to quickly dismiss that these were Lisa's diapers; these could be too small.

:)

Interesting since this was my first thought last night when LE seemed to quickly dismiss that these were Lisa's diapers; these could be too small.

But if she was kidnapped by some homeless person, one might not expect her to necessarily be put into proper size diapers. I don't think LE believes she is still alive.

Agree. My statement was as if someone with a baby had been "camping out" in side the house, however, there may not have been any homeless people staying in this house at all. And yes, I also agree many foreclosures aren't cleaned out before the occupants leave.
Just so the 'foreclosure' part of this doesn't get spread. This house was not a foreclosure. It was 'bought out' in eminent domain. But as in a foreclosure there was no presumption of clean up for the buyers.

And a "size 1" would fit a baby how old?

The site says 8-14 pounds. One thing that I wanted to point out is that newborn diapers are generally longer bags, as is this bag.

EDIT: To clarify this, I have not seen the larger diapers in the longer, narrow bag. That's all...:)

Here's a picture of what looks like a package of Luvs diapers and dirty diapers laying on the floor. The package looks like it has more in it too. Sorry if this has been posted already.

http://twitter.com/#!/mitchweber/status/125614911660376065/photo/1/large

Ab5GGLyCQAAWOKc.jpg
That plastic package of diapers appears to be almost full. It is hard to believe that someone left a big package of new diapers behind in a house that is going to be demolished. That package was at least $12.00. I am now wondering about the truthfulness of those comments in the comment section. In addition, who "parties" inside a basement that is this filthy? I still thinking this home had a homeless family squatting in it and the searcher + media scared them away, but it doesn't really matter since Lisa was not there. :( I hope the homeless family can come back and get their expensive diapers and their child's Scooby Doo backpack. :( So sad.

(Diapers are frequently given out to families at food pantries/shelters for the homeless.)
http://www.diapers.com/p/Luvs-Newborn-Diapers-Jumbo-Pack-38-Ct-17420

I think your right, I think that is the reason why they are SO Hell Bent on finding those Cell Phones.

No one knows for sure that LE is hell bent on finding those cell phones. Posters have speculated that they have been searching high and low for them, but LE has not said that.
We really have no idea what kind of evidence they have been looking for so intensely.

That plastic package of diapers appears to be almost full. It is hard to believe that someone left a big package of new diapers behind in a house that is going to be demolished. That package was at least $12.00. I am now wondering about the truthfulness of those comments in the comment section. In addition, who "parties" inside a house that is this filthy?
http://www.diapers.com/p/Luvs-Newborn-Diapers-Jumbo-Pack-38-Ct-17420

One reason one might leave them behind is if they were damaged already and just left in the basement and not taken along on the move. During the Nashville flood, we didn't get flooded, but we had had so much rain that the ground was saturated outside our home and we got water of about 2" in our basement in places. Our basement is mostly finished, but in the area that we had boxes stored, they were saturated. Perhaps whoever lived there had supplies (diapers) stored in the basement and it just was left when they moved.

But if she was kidnapped by some homeless person, one might not expect her to necessarily be put into proper size diapers. I don't think LE believes she is still alive.

Just to clarify, when I was discussing the possibility of homeless people possibly being inside this house with a baby, I did not mean it was Lisa, but rather their own child. I do not believe homeless people kidnapped Lisa.

That is insane. You can never be sure without testing. Can you just imagine the hay a defense attorney will make of this?

My opinion of KCPD has abruptly fallen

My opinion of them fell when they left the bedding/bumper in Lisa's crib.

Now the diapers.

Great work eh?

MOO

Mel

Been trying to research the diapers through google and google image. It looks like (to me) that the Blues Clues that come in a 60-count, like the photo, are size 3. Size 3 fits babies from 16 to 28 pounds. I couldn't find any other Luvs Blues Clues that come in the 60 count.

spin_prod_255747401

http://www.kmart.com/search=luvs diapers size 7

My opinion of them fell when they left the bedding/bumper in Lisa's crib.

Now the diapers.

Great work eh?

MOO

Mel

No police department is going to fill their evidence room with items that probably have been excluded as evidence, such as maybe what was found inside this house. If someone who used to live there identified that they left these items behind, and they have been photographed, it should be enough.

MOO

Well, okay.....

These threads move pretty fast, but I've tried to keep up.
Is it true that LE does not believe these diapers are related? What would make them think they are not?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude
Back