2011.10.15 Diapers and Backpack found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What size are they, and are they boys? I'm on my phone, can't see it very well. I see the Blues Clues dog though.

It looks like those things have been there a long time, not just a week or so,.

imo

I'm going to stay off this topic until LE says this is related to Lisa disappearance.

From the searches I am doing, these diapers are most likely from 2008...probably summer of 2008 from what the child has on in the photo. Long before Lisa was even born.

I'm only finding the exact packaging marketed as Mega Luvs sold at overstock.com and mygofer.com if that tells us anything.

If it had been in a basement that had previously flooded...they would leave them behind when they left possibly.
They look way too white and clean to have been through a flood.

And I believe a local said the house has only been vacant a few months, so if there is truth to the 2008 age of the style of diapers, then that makes even less sense.

From the searches I am doing, these diapers are most likely from 2008...probably summer of 2008 from what the child has on in the photo. Long before Lisa was even born.

BBM

IMHO....

That may be why LE said they didn't fit the timeline.

I think LE has good reason to not be concerned with the diapers in the empty house. Until it can be proven that this police force is incompetent, I will trust in their experience and judgement. The FBI is also involved, so I think there's a lot of expertise in this case.

Why would someone leave what appears to be an almost full bag of diapers behind? And a diaper bag?
Something seems off...

Perhaps the people no longer had a use for this size diaper, or the bag. I just don't find anything odd about it if it was left by the previous occupants of the house.

If the previous owner was contacted (which I kinda think LE / FBI would have done PDQ) and said previous owner had a small child and said yes, there might have been diapers left behind - well then, pretty easy to "rule out quickly" KWIM?

As for them being in the basement - maybe is was a pack that the intended child outgrew and for whatever reason the pack made its way to the basement and was never collected when the owner moved out?

JMO and all plausible explanations.....

BBM

IMHO....

That may be why LE said they didn't fit the timeline.

I think LE has good reason to not be concerned with the diapers in the empty house. Until it can be proven that this police force is incompetent, I will trust in their experience and judgement. The FBI is also involved, so I think there's a lot of expertise in this case.

I agree, we are looking at this case, trying to put 2&2 together when we don't have one clue as to what LE has and what they don't have. Well I take that back, to a degree. We know they don't have Lisa yet, deceased or alive. JMOO

I for one have bought diapers to only open it up and see a I have a coupon that expired last year. Some times you will see older version still on shelves.

I'm only finding the exact packaging marketed as Mega Luvs sold at overstock.com and mygofer.com if that tells us anything.

Yes - that's what I'm finding too. I'm going to officially agree with LE on this one and say the diapers are not involved in Lisa's disappearance. (Officially to me because I have to put my thoughts in order since so many are roaming around in my already scattered mind!) :crazy:

I do not like the fact that this house was less than a mile from the Irwin home and a regular joe found it. It seems PD have not done a thorough job of searching. The spokesman last night said the house was slightly out of their search range. It should be well within their search range.

And I believe a local said the house has only been vacant a few months, so if there is truth to the 2008 age of the style of diapers, then that makes even less sense.

I'm sorry I used the word flood. Water damage is more what I meant. Our home had water damage from a flood but the water just seeped in and it didn't change the color of anything. It wasn't that much water damage (only about an inch) but enough to be saturated. Rain damage maybe?

And, you don't think that a family that lived there in 2008 couldn't have had things in the basement that were water damaged and just hadn't taken them out yet? To me, this makes perfect sense.

I do not like the fact that this house was less than a mile from the Irwin home and a regular joe found it. It seems PD have not done a thorough job of searching. The spokesman last night said the house was slightly out of their search range. It should be well within their search range.

I felt that way at first, then when I calmed down I realized that they may have some powerful evidence against someone. They did take something to the grand jury and maybe we will find out more on the 18th when the GJ convenes.

We sure do...and I edited my post showing the two side by side. I must have been saving and uploading to photobucket when you were posting :giggle: I'm going to learn one of these days to recheck the thread before I post.:crazy:
But then you will be 5 pages behind!

But then you will be 5 pages behind!

Ain't that the truth!:crazy: I made a 10 minute drive to work last night, right in the middle of breaking news in this case...got to work, plugged in the laptop, opened WS and found myself 15 pages behind....Gah!

People donate items to shelters that they own, but can't use. Grandma may have stocked up on diapers in 2008 and donated these to a shelter recently because she realized she wasn't going to have more tiny grandchildren. My mom still has sippy cups in her cabinet and her youngest grandchild is in junior high. I think this is "wishful thinking". :)

I felt that way at first, then when I calmed down I realized that they may have some powerful evidence against someone. They did take something to the grand jury and maybe we will find out more on the 18th when the GJ convenes.

But what difference does that make if they're looking for a child? Dead or alive, you search everywhere.

I don't believe that diapers from 2008 would still be on the shelves, although, anything is definitely possible.

I don't know this for sure, but most food pantrys/homeless shelters, give away items that have either been discontinued or are expired. That could be the case with these. Either way, the picture I posted advertising new Luvs 60 ct are the exact same package.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back