2011.10.15 Diapers and Backpack found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My opinion of them fell when they left the bedding/bumper in Lisa's crib.

Now the diapers.

Great work eh?

MOO

Mel

Please source for me where the bumper on the bed and the bedding were the same that was on the bed when Lisa was last in it. There are tests that can be done on some things without having to get a U-Haul to take it into evidence.

Why didn't they take the screen, or the window, the front door, or the kitchen counter??

We have no idea what they did or didn't take or what procedures they used.

Please source for me where the bumper on the bed and the bedding were the same that was on the bed when Lisa was last in it. There are tests that can be done on some things without having to get a U-Haul to take it into evidence.

Why didn't they take the screen, or the window, the front door, or the kitchen counter??

We have no idea what they did or didn't take or what procedures they used.

If some want to believe that the parents put on sheets and a bumper after LE came through be my guest :crazy: This child was stolen from her bed...a crime scene. Lordy Mercy - even Caylee's bedding was removed, and she wasn't even snatched from her bed. Do you really need a U-haul to remove bedding? That's a pitiful excuse! But maybe you want to source where they needed a u-haul.

This is my observation after piccies were released with sheets/bumper on the bed.

MOO

Mel

As far as I understand it, nothing of Lisa's has actually been found. The diapers and backpack weren't connected to this case. No trace of Lisa or any of Lisa's items have been found yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jinx . . . I see we agree, momtective! :blowkiss:

We sure do...and I edited my post showing the two side by side. I must have been saving and uploading to photobucket when you were posting :giggle: I'm going to learn one of these days to recheck the thread before I post.:crazy:

We sure do...and I edited my post showing the two side by side. I must have been saving and uploading to photobucket when you were posting :giggle: I'm going to learn one of these days to recheck the thread before I post.:crazy:

RBBM. Me too. I just saw that there were a couple already posted on the page before ours. :blush:

I think the posts regarding why would LE leave the diapers are coming at it from the angle that it was reported last night when all this was breaking that the house had been previously searched by LE. T

That coupled with LE later that night saying the diapers are "very old" and of no interest made many, including me, question why the diapers are still there and if any were tested or taken as "potential" evidence during the first search of the house (the one referred to as a previous search).

Trying to keep up while on cold medicine is proving to be somewhat of a challenge. Sorry if this has already been covered.

How far is this house from Lisa's home?

What day was this searched by the civilian?

What day was it searched by LE/SAR?

I see talk of demo prep. This is a different house from the one with the cistern that was torn down last week, correct?

Now that I look at the video again, I'm not convinced that what we are seeing are used diapers. In the still photo, you can see there are several clean ones (well, unused ones) that have spilled out of the original bag. That may be what we're seeing in the video, too.

The packaging on that package appears to be outdated. In every way that I searched, the new size 3 Luvs has a different photo than the one shown, thus helping to show that these diapers were older diapers. Of course, they could have bought ahead on diapers and just had them there, but it appears these diapers were from over a year ago.

Well, okay.....

These threads move pretty fast, but I've tried to keep up.
Is it true that LE does not believe these diapers are related? What would make them think they are not?

LE Capt. said last night these items are not related to baby Lisa.

As far as I understand it, nothing of Lisa's has actually been found. The diapers and backpack weren't connected to this case. No trace of Lisa or any of Lisa's items have been found yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As of right now, Sunday 10/16/11 you are correct. :seeya:

Trying to keep up while on cold medicine is proving to be somewhat of a challenge. Sorry if this has already been covered.

How far is this house from Lisa's home?

What day was this searched by the civilian?

What day was it searched by LE/SAR?

I see talk of demo prep. This is a different house from the one with the cistern that was torn down last week, correct?
First, this house was approx a mile from the Irwin home.

Second, the civilan found / searched it yesterday - that's when it was reported.

Third, At first we all thought that LE had already searched it - but now have heard that LE never did. So, don't know about that.

Last, NO - this is a different house than the one with the cistern that was then promptly demolished. It seems there are just a few houses left that are slated for demo because of a street widening project going on there - that comes from In da Middle poster who is a local.

The packaging on that package appears to be outdated. In every way that I searched, the new size 3 Luvs has a different photo than the one shown, thus helping to show that these diapers were older diapers. Of course, they could have bought ahead on diapers and just had them there, but it appears these diapers were from over a year ago.

The coupon I'm seeing for this package of diapers expired 11 months ago.
http://www.couponsmamma.com/category/coupons/baby-diapers-coupons/page/27/

Why would someone leave what appears to be an almost full bag of diapers behind? And a diaper bag?
Something seems off...

Didn't they say last night that they didn't think the diapers were related to Lisa but CSI was coming to inspect them? These pictures could have been from before that happened?

The weight for the diapers might be because the person(s) who purchased them thought they were the right size?. I remember putting a smaller one on mine in a pinch. They would fit but too tight.

Then again, might be someone else stayed in that house....

Thank you very much Wise Old Owl. Trying to make sure I've got the facts straight.

Any locals, how many other abandoned houses are there within a mile of the PLS (place last seen/their house)? Trying to figure out why this wasn't searched before, as if it were my search, this would have been within the high P.O.D. circle. Basically you go from the place last seen and start drawing circles out and then grid from there. A mile out would be well within reason in this case.

The google searches I found, show there was a press release by Luv's regarding new packaging on Oct. 12, 2010.

If some want to believe that the parents put on sheets and a bumper after LE came through be my guest :crazy: This child was stolen from her bed...a crime scene. Lordy Mercy - even Caylee's bedding was removed, and she wasn't even snatched from her bed. Do you really need a U-haul to remove bedding? That's a pitiful excuse! But maybe you want to source where they needed a u-haul.

This is my observation after piccies were released with sheets/bumper on the bed.

MOO

Mel

It could've been other family who remade the bed. No one knows for sure. But I have no doubt that Lisa slept in her crib throughout her young life in that house. That photo shows the room after LE was in there, and it was not the norm. Her parents took the time to decorate Lisa's room, so they obviously took pride in giving their baby a nice place to sleep.

In that photo we do not see Lisa's blanket or her Glo-worm. That leads me to believe that LE took the bedding and anything else left in the crib that may have been evidence, did their work effectively, and turned it back over to the family. I think some family member re-made the crib because the sight of it stripped down bothered them. Or maybe they just wanted it to look nice for TV. But I do not think DB or JI went into that room and nonchalantly piled stuff into their missing baby's bed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back