2011.10.19 Former Friends Of DB Speak Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I was a teenager once too, and I can guarantee you that I never tried to seduce anyone elses husband. Doesn't make DB a murderer, but it shows an immoral core.

IF it's true. For all you know, the other woman's husband tried to seduce her, she said no, and this is how his story went. You don't know if DB was the crazy one, or if these two girls were. Considering that none of her current neighbors have implied any instability of this sort, I doubt we can establish she has, in fact, an immoral core. You got two girls form her teens, who readily admit she was very pretty with large breasts (their husbands may have been looking, who knows, but it's not uncommon for women with this body type to get hated on) and this is their unsubstantiated perception of her.

If they had to go back that far, to only two girls who were friends to get any dirt- then I think that speaks well of her character. JMO.

IF it's true. For all you know, the other woman's husband tried to seduce her, she said no, and this is how his story went. You don't know if DB was the crazy one, or if these two girls were. Considering that none of her current neighbors have implied any instability of this sort, I doubt we can establish she has, in fact, an immoral core. You got two girls form her teens, who readily admit she was very pretty with large breasts (their husbands may have been looking, who knows, but it's not uncommon for women with this body type to get hated on) and this is their unsubstantiated perception of her.

If they had to go back that far, to only two girls who were friends to get any dirt- then I think that speaks well of her character. JMO.

I agree. The husbands version of the story might be pretty self serving. He sounds like a saint. lol " No way honey---she took her clothes off and threw herself at me, and I said GET OUT, I love my wife." Um, ok.

I agree. The husbands version of the story might be pretty self serving. He sounds like a saint. lol " No way honey---she took her clothes off and threw herself at me, and I said GET OUT, I love my wife." Um, ok.

Hilarious!

Oops...I posted that wrong... I will have to go figure how to put on your quotes correct...but, that was so funny!

Just imagining that scene!!:floorlaugh:And yet the poor guy still wound up getting divorced!!

:floorlaugh:

Somebody else here pointed out how DB and JI themselves look alike. I noticed the same thing, they have similar features. So it's pretty much impossible to tell which one of them Lisa resembles more.

I don't think DB and JI look anything alike, and I think that Lisa looks like JI, but that's just me.

not sure if any of DB's friends mention a possible DUI or DWI but if anyone wants to read through this if they believe that info is relevant to the case... bump!

Please, let's not go back into DB's past. Everyone has a "past" that they would perfer not to be mentioned. KWIM?

Please, let's not go back into DB's past. Everyone has a "past" that they would perfer not to be mentioned. KWIM?

I think it's relevant to a certain extent, just like I think Jeremy's past is relevant. For instance, why did his sister sue him (no sleuthing, just curious why a family member does this for so little gain), and why were his parents trying to get visitation rights.

Why doesn't DB have a driver's license. I don't see anything, record wise, but there must be some reason why she doesn't drive. Has Jeremy told her not to, and if so, why? Maybe afraid she would drink and drive?

I think her past is as relevant as the past of any missing child's mother - especially when the child went missing right out from under her nose.

There's an article, "mother hen", that explains her early years with her husband and how she met Jeremy. I don't know if I believe everything the friends in the NE article say - for one, DB's step-mother said she was heavy and self-conscious, but the "friend" claims DB was hot and the talk of the neighborhood....also that their kids played together - her boy wasn't born yet.

UNLESS, there was another baby? DN, her father, signed for she and SB to get married when DB was 17. He was quoted as saying he did this to keep her from being alone and pregnant if SB was deployed.

Can anyone say definitively that Debbie Bradley doesn't have a driver's license from North Carolina or Delaware?

Some states issue driver's license for up to 10 years and people don't always do the responsible thing and get a new one when they change states.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Guess what? We can`t hear you -- OK, guess what, Alexis? Now we can hear you. And what you have to say is important, so take it away again.

ALEXIS TERESZCUK, RADARONLINE.COM: OK. OK. So starting with the cell phones, you`re absolutely right, they were not able to pay the bills. Only the dad works. The mom doesn`t work. She doesn`t have a job. She doesn't even have a driver`s license, so he had to take a second job. This was the very first night that he ever did the overnight shift. But he needed -- they needed the money.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/20/ng.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But did the mother even have a car?

SPELLMAN: She doesn't have a driver`s license but we understand she knows how to drive and there is another car besides the one they drive on a normal basis.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/18/ng.01.html

She had a license at least in 2009. Because when a Missouri Highway Patrol trooper pulled her over and cited her, she was just cited for no insurance and no registration. She didn't get a ticket for no license. I somehow doubt the trooper was feeling especially benevolent that day.

I think that her past is game given the fact that she has had a child missing from her home and she admits to being drunk.

From one of the stickies up top:

Current Baby Lisa Rules: (subject to change based on case developments)

8) no sleuthing of family members outside of what has been reported on in the msm.. this includes DB and JI

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7311632&postcount=3"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Etiquette & Information[/ame]

this is the stickie with the rules specific to this case ^^

She had a license at least in 2009. Because when a Missouri Highway Patrol trooper pulled her over and cited her, she was just cited for no insurance and no registration. She didn't get a ticket for no license. I somehow doubt the trooper was feeling especially benevolent that day.

Well, some troopers are actually pretty benevolent. I was once let off with a warning for having no current registration and no proof of insurance (I had it, just not in my car-- but I knew the cop didn't have any reason to believe that)

Well, some troopers are actually pretty benevolent. I was once let off with a warning for having no current registration and no proof of insurance (I had it, just not in my car-- but I knew the cop didn't have any reason to believe that)

That makes it even more odd that DB would get a years supervised probation for that. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlove
Back