2011.10.19 Former Friends Of DB Speak Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Again, DB was a teenager when this drama was going on.
Are any of us anything like we were when were teenagers? I sure would hate to have the world judge me on some of the stupid things I did when I was in my teens.

And come on, it's the National Enquirer! Would you expect anything less salacious from that rag. Not to mention the character of a person that sells their story to them.

DB got admittedly blackout drunk while caring for three children and admitted she drinks 2 or 3 times a week. I'd say she still has issues.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/twisted-secret-life-baby-lisa-mom-deborah-bradley

All wording aside, I believe the essence of the story, it fits with what I've seen of her myself. She certainly hasn't shown me that she colors inside the lines, sort of speak. I mean my heaven's, she won't cooperate in finding her own child, why wouldn't I believe she'd pull a move on a frenemy's husband just to hurt her? I have said repeatedly about DB-- she has a lot of gall and a huge dose of audacity. It fits.

Does it have any bearing on Lisa's disappearance? Idk... I personally feel she's capable of hurting her baby, but I also think she's capable of pizzing the wrong person off. So, I guess this aspect of her personality may bear some import.

MOO

Well said. This is how I feel at this time. For now, this is just some juicy gossip about someone's past that may or may not be true. But, if some reporter can tie this alleged past behavior to recent behavior, then it might play a part in the events surrounding Lisa's disappearance and could be indicative of a troublesome pattern of behavior with more severe consequences. For now, it's on the back burner. JMO...

Yes, DB was a "teenager" when this "drama" was going on ... however, IMO, the "drama" continues.

DB herself stated on the night Baby Lisa went "missing," she was "drinking" wine on the "stoop" of her home ... and DB wanted to have her "grown up time" ...

:waitasec: "Grown up time" ... hmmm ... DB was not only responsible for Lisa, but her other young son and JI's young son ...

MOO ...

One thing I've found in my time on this planet, is that people are inherently who they are around the ages 15 or 16ish. Your personality is going to be then what it will be later in life by then. Your ability to accept responsibility may change, but your personality won't. It's just my observation, but if she was needing drama in her life to function back then, she would more than likely still need it now too. She may have not done the crime, but from what I see, she's soaking up the drama surrounding it.

One thing I've found in my time on this planet, is that people are inherently who they are around the ages 15 or 16ish. Your personality is going to be then what it will be later in life by then. Your ability to accept responsibility may change, but your personality won't. It's just my observation, but if she was needing drama in her life to function back then, she would more than likely still need it now too. She may have not done the crime, but from what I see, she's soaking up the drama surrounding it.

I'm with you, Hallow. Attempting to seduce another woman's husband goes way beyond the typical teenage shenanigans, IMO.

I believe DB was around 17 or so at the time this alleged incident took place. If she herself was old enough to get married then I don't believe for an instant that she didn't understand that her actions were wrong. If, of course, the story is true.

I'm far more worried about what she's NOT doing TODAY than what she did years ago.

Shirley clarifies the statement about kids in the comments section. She was misquoted about their kids playing together. Says DB was a good friend and had many good things to say about her but, all of that was edited out.

I would believe her except I've seen her posts at different times on different sites and she pretty much just had bad things to say, and did mention even then about their children playing together...not to mention the interviews she did.

I tend to believe this story HOWEVER we have to keep in mind the way Enquirer gets such juicy stories. The more alarming the story,the more $ received. So I do think people tend to juice it up a bit so they can sell it for top $. I think that is how River Cruz changed her platonic friendship with George to a sexual affair. Money Talks.

I read one of the ex military neighbors blog posts who is friends with the woman quoted in the above Huffington Post article. It doesn't matter that DB was younger - it was shocking behavior. Highly manipulative and deceptive. A serial cheater without morals and a thief who broke into neighbor's homes. DB is trouble. Thank goodness those women called the FBI hot line. HLN discussing this blog site now.

I read those blog posts also and honestly, I don't put much credence in it. Sounds to me like they were jealous of DB being younger and prettier and just because they say she tried to put the moves on her husband, doesn't mean it wasn't the other way around...jmo

DB got admittedly blackout drunk while caring for three children and admitted she drinks 2 or 3 times a week. I'd say she still has issues.

I know a TON of people who drink at least 2-3 times a week. A glass of wine with dinner, a beer after work...doesn't mean she got fall down drunk every time. And to be fair, she was expecting JI home earlier.

Again, DB was a teenager when this drama was going on.
Are any of us anything like we were when were teenagers? I sure would hate to have the world judge me on some of the stupid things I did when I was in my teens.

And come on, it's the National Enquirer! Would you expect anything less salacious from that rag. Not to mention the character of a person that sells their story to them.
BBM
To answer the bolded question...yes. I have the same morals and beliefs that I had as a teenager. By that age, much of our personality is molded. Yes we mature. Yes we sometimes do stupid stuff as teens that we would never do as mature adults. But this woman isn't that far past her teenage years, and the type of behavior described goes to a person's basic fiber. Setting out to sleep with someone's husband to hurt a person is hardly the same as egging a car on Halloween or some of the other stupid things we do as teens. It is despicable at any age.

Yes, DB was a "teenager" when this "drama" was going on ... however, IMO, the "drama" continues.

DB herself stated on the night Baby Lisa went "missing," she was "drinking" wine on the "stoop" of her home ... and DB wanted to have her "grown up time" ...

:waitasec: "Grown up time" ... hmmm ... DB was not only responsible for Lisa, but her other young son and JI's young son ...

MOO ...

I know that Deborah didn't finish high school, but I would be very interested in what her former classmates would say about her. DB's behaviors and choices are immature and likely reflective of her teenage years. I think we'd learn more about Deborah's personality from those who knew her when she was in school than from the military wives with whom she likely had difficulty assimilating. jmo

1 trash service here contracted by the city. Trash pick up is paid for on our water bills and is mandatory - not optional. This entire immediate area is Friday pickup. Yes, finding a Tuesday pickup would take much preplanning.

It actually might be quite a bit easier to find residential trash pick up on Tuesday that is VERY close to the Irwin residence. I was able to locate this map in about 10 seconds. I've had to use it in the past when Deffenbaugh (our trash service) repeatedly changed our pick up days.

**The map below is for Gladstone, but Gladstone is a small suburb contained w/in Kansas City just a few miles from the Irwin home. Looks like anyone could have easily had an opportunity to hide her in plain sight.

http://www.deffenbaughinc.com/pdfs/schedules/Gladstone.pdf

I know a TON of people who drink at least 2-3 times a week. A glass of wine with dinner, a beer after work...doesn't mean she got fall down drunk every time. And to be fair, she was expecting JI home earlier.

I just tend to think that DB's drinking was a little more than a beer in the evening or a glass of wine with dinner. Me thinks, she gets, "torn up" from the "floor up" when she does her "several times a week" get her drunk on. :woohoo:

It actually might be quite a bit easier to find residential trash pick up on Tuesday that is VERY close to the Irwin residence. I was able to locate this map in about 10 seconds. I've had to use it in the past when Deffenbaugh (our trash service) repeatedly changed our pick up days.

**The map below is for Gladstone, but Gladstone is a small suburb contained w/in Kansas City just a few miles from the Irwin home. Looks like anyone could have easily had an opportunity to hide her in plain sight.

http://www.deffenbaughinc.com/pdfs/schedules/Gladstone.pdf

There is also a color coded map from the city website:

http://www.kcmo.org/CKCMO/Depts/PublicWorks/SolidWasteCollectionZones/index.htm

I have used it several times, usually to figure out the schedule for holidays

BBM
To answer the bolded question...yes. I have the same morals and beliefs that I had as a teenager. By that age, much of our personality is molded. Yes we mature. Yes we sometimes do stupid stuff as teens that we would never do as mature adults. But this woman isn't that far past her teenage years, and the type of behavior described goes to a person's basic fiber. Setting out to sleep with someone's husband to hurt a person is hardly the same as egging a car on Halloween or some of the other stupid things we do as teens. It is despicable at any age.

BBM. Attention-seeking behavior, for sure, and I would really like to know if DB was always like this or if this "drama queen" persona was the result of losing her mother at age 15. jmo

It's in the ENQUIRER. So basically I would say it's pppfffttt.

Aren't the two women who are quoted the same women who gave interviews on MSM last week? NE delved a little deeper into the situation ;) to sell their sensational rag. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.B89
Back