2011.10.19 Former Friends Of DB Speak Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with you, I would hate for the friends I had when I was 20 and a mother to come out and talk about what I did 44 years ago. :crazy:

Definately know what ya mean, heck for that matter, I would hate for someone to tell what I did last week :eek:

It is curious that she got married at 17 or 18. That's awfully young in this day and age.

I'm more than a day late with this comment, but being in the military community for the last 8-9 years, it's not uncommon to find couples that marry VERY young. A lot of the time, a high school sweetheart enlists and is about to be sent to boot camp and then who knows where else so they go and get married real quick so the gal can move with him, they can sign up for base housing and she is covered by insurance. Plus if he is deploying right away that lends a sense of urgency to things as well.

My husband has been in 8-9 years, we're 27 and only have one child, a 17 month old. We're "odd" for our peer group who have much older kids as they got married younger and started their families younger, their kids are in grade school or middle school!

Just my random personal experience in that respect. Didn't strike me as too odd for them to be getting married that young.

Pfaff said she was happy when the military transferred her husband.

"Me and my ex-husband got orders to be stationed overseas in Europe shortly after mine and Debbie's friendship diminished," she said. "So I thought of that as a new clean slate for us, without all the drama Debbie created with and around us."

She couldn't wait to move away from there because of DB? I wonder what the drama was?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/20/deborah-bradley-baby-lisa-irwin-missing_n_1022905.html

I totally believe the former friend. She nailed her. I believe nothing that DB says. I bet there was plenty more that was told to LE and not put on the air.

IMO...It will all come to light. Eventually we will learn of DB's mental issues and personality quirks. All this is needed to profile her.

If she harmed Lisa, a profile is necessary to locate the baby. I am getting the picture of a Borderline with histrionic traits....so far.

DB presents as a very tidy housekeeper. She doesn't like messes at all. She appears to be a control freak (to me). She is a drama queen (histrionic). This type would make sure almost everything is in its place. Did she put the baby in the trash? In a different neighborhood? The trash was picked up on Tuesdays in her area....but did she or whoever travel to another neighborhood and dispose of her in a dumpster? Was she placed in a dumpster near her favorite supermarket? What was DB's favorite place to go outside the home?

Is JI involved? I keep waiting for him to get skeptical of DB but nothing...to me, that is very strange. I would think a split or separation would be happening.

I hope they keep finding old friends, etc....from both of them. I have no idea what this JI is all about. Many mothers dispose or kill their babies in or near water. How much time did she or the perp really have? This would make the difference on the type of hiding place.

DB presents as a very tidy housekeeper. She doesn't like messes at all. She appears to be a control freak (to me). She is a drama queen (histrionic). This type would make sure almost everything is in its place. Did she put the baby in the trash? In a different neighborhood? The trash was picked up on Tuesdays in her area....but did she or whoever travel to another neighborhood and dispose of her in a dumpster? Was she placed in a dumpster near her favorite supermarket? What was DB's favorite place to go outside the home?

Is JI involved? I keep waiting for him to get skeptical of DB but nothing...to me, that is very strange. I would think a split or separation would be happening.

I hope they keep finding old friends, etc....from both of them. I have no idea what this JI is all about. Many mothers dispose or kill their babies in or near water. How much time did she or the perp really have? This would make the difference on the type of hiding place.
Friday not Tuesday

I think I read through everything these ladies had to say and, honestly, this all sounds like pretty typical junior soldier spouse drama. I've rewritten this post about 10 times because I would love to get into specifics but I would need to link that other forum and it's not allowed.

Let's just say that none of Sara's grievances are really proven and it's all immature behavior by BOTH parties.

hmmmm why do i get the feeling that maybe Sarah E..might be upset with Db because perhaps it was her husbund who came on to Db,, instead of the other way around...i find this girl very, very off....and if any of it is true,, why is she blabbing all over the internet about it....shouldn't it be between her and the police,,, I don't know....i just have a hard time with this one....but i'm assuming she is young also...and is deff looking for her 15 minutes....

ETA...i don't put much stock into people writing on a blog and claiming to be an insider either..heck,,, could have been me for all we know...wouldn't be that hard to find out the identifying things she used in her claim....

I should add too, i was a dumbass when i was 17 lol god forbid anything ever happen where people start digging into my dumbass years....I had my son when i was 26, I was a little bit better then,,, but i don't think i was done with those dummy years yet,, i probably still did and said things that i wouldn't do or say now....

I should add too, i was a dumbass when i was 17 lol god forbid anything ever happen where people start digging into my dumbass years....I had my son when i was 26, I was a little bit better then,,, but i don't think i was done with those dummy years yet,, i probably still did and said things that i wouldn't do or say now....

Can we apply for a do-over? :floorlaugh:

Can we apply for a do-over? :floorlaugh:

lol wouldn't that be great......it's actually kind of scary the way people come out of the woodwork like this....wow,,, i'm pretty sure i did some stupid things when i was younger....stuff i've probably forgotten, but somebody else looking for 15 minutes could look back and say ohhhhhhhhhhhh i remember that one time tambo got snockered and oh my god...she picked up on some guy....oh my god and then she passed out...oh my god....and that would be it for me.....suddenly i would be this raging drunk who was a loosey goosey who couldn't handle her booze....yikes.....:innocent:

lol wouldn't that be great......it's actually kind of scary the way people come out of the woodwork like this....wow,,, i'm pretty sure i did some stupid things when i was younger....stuff i've probably forgotten, but somebody else looking for 15 minutes could look back and say ohhhhhhhhhhhh i remember that one time tambo got snockered and oh my god...she picked up on some guy....oh my god and then she passed out...oh my god....and that would be it for me.....suddenly i would be this raging drunk who was a loosey goosey who couldn't handle her booze....yikes.....:innocent:

No kidding. I think it's really important to look at the age of the stories, the pattern, the grudges, etc. Almost all of us have them...

Sounds like a long island iced tea...no never done that, just guessing! lol

Sorry if I bump this thread. This quote pops out for me.

"She was definitely just an attention hound. It was just like I said, it was almost like I couldn't have other friends around her because she would just do things to try to cause a scene everywhere," Pfaff added. "She would go out with us. I mean me and my friend, Jamie, we would go out to the clubs and stuff. She would come with us just to the local clubs out there that she could get into. She was drinking yeah...She drank."

Sounds like Deborah Bradley is really sociable and likes attention. She reminds me of Lori Drew and Casey Anthony. Those kind of people are really sociable and annoying. However, Deborah Bradley and Casey Anthony are labile, while Lori Drew is cold like Seung-Hui Cho.

I hear you loud and clear. JMO or as my cousin says I resemble that remark. That old cast the first stone thing. JMO And she is self described former best friend. Would DB describe her as such? We have no idea. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back