2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if one more person on teevee tells me to "respect" the verdict I think I may hit something!

I don't have to respect anything. Especially something I completely disagree with:rocker:

:tyou::tyou:

I am too. If I hear, this is our system, it's the best in the world and you have to respect it one more time.... it's about time that system was changed to protect the innocent not the guilty. I have a feeling this presser will be more of the same BS.

And I will not respect their verdict, I have to live with it, But I sure have no intentions or respecting it. I'm not one to take orders well.

respect has to be earned. this jury has not earned mine. period!

LOL, you can sure tell HHJP isn't running this show! (They're late!)

The jurors who have spoken have yet to give me a compelling reason to respect their verdict.

Here....let me get the presser started....going for a ciggie...ya just know it will start then. :)

I have not posted anything since the verdict, I am absolutely too devastated having followed this case closely since it started. I have come here to read occasionally, but this verdict has evoked feelings in me I do not even understand. I have not watched much, but I do want to hear what OSCO has to say. Thanks to all who have posted since last week, where I checked in probably each day to see if anything was new. Some of the TH's are making me ill, and there is too much 'speculation" which I cannot deal with much.

I guess they are having some problems? Its 140pm and nothing but empty seats, if someone is seeing something tell me where you are watching. I just hear chatter and i am watching on wftv

HLN is discussing the Q&A. It sounds like they will not carry it live because Mike Galanos stated they would show the highlights later.

Why does it seem like every single LE press conference always runs late? No matter who, where or what it seems to be a trend.

HLN has been covering Casey case today but is reporting on something else at the moment. I expect them to go to the presser when it begins.

Oh look it's Jen Welch! Is WESH looping for anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi