2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't earned death threats, either. I hope LE states emphatically that they will not tolerate any threats or threatening behavior towards the jurors.

no. that would be a crime. but my respect they have not earned.

says this presser allows them to move forward...

after today these people will not be made available for interviews

quick reply box -- keeps deleting characters from the WESH URL, sorry for posting it like that, was not aware. Navy.

Speaker: After today, these individuals will not be made available for interviews...

OC forensics collected more than 600 pcs evidence

FBI followed up on 500+ pcs evidence

Community assisted in search for missing child

Today we give you oppty to once again ask questions

Our ultimate goal is that at conclusion of today's session, our personnel can get back to work doing the business of OC residents to keep community safe

After today, these individuals no longer available to do interviews on this case

Have recv'd numerous requests from ppl writing books, cannot respond to all, makes us dysfunctional, distracts us from doing our jobs for community

Future requests will be funnel through one person

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43728055#43728055"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

All I can think of while listening to this guy is how much $$ was spend to discover what happened to Caylee only to have the jury let her murderer walk free. What a waste, a huge waste!

Sure hope a reporter asks about trying to recoup all of the dollars Casey had them spend when she and perhaps Jose knew Casey wasn't missing at all.

I can barely hear the wesh feed, and can't get cnn to work. I'm about ready to give up!

Reporter asking how do you feel now after hearing that Casey is now claiming Caylee drowned on June 16th.

Detective Yuri Melich says he wasn't surprised when the defense said Caylee had been dead since June 16.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 11:49 AM

Quest: how did it feel after hearing Caylee was dead since June 16?

YM: Not really surprising...can't say it shocked us; it is what it is

yuri says he was not shocked that they came up with the drowning at the 11th hour

What do you all think? are any of the 17 jurors watching this?? Wondering about that.

What did they say and what time did it start? HLN said they were going to carry it and I was waiting and it never came on. I have it on now but what did they say when it came on?

They sound & look just a big dejected.

Makes me want to give them a hug. :grouphug:

Allen: "Fortunately, we had other agencies willing to help out."
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 11:51 AM

Sgt. John Allen says they asked Casey if it was an accident, but she insisted that Caylee was kidnapped.
by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com 11:50 AM

KB first: after hearing that KC admitted Caylee was dead June 16, Melich/Allen, how do you feel now after the time you put into searching for her?

YM: not really surprising they came up with something new. For them to come up with new story at eleventh hour, not a shock, is what it is.

JA: We covered a lot of this with KC aat Universl intvw, but everyone insisted she had been kidnapped. What followed was enormous search, early on 6000 leads in 8 mo time span, had to prioritze, having been told live child, we turned leads in other states over to FBI who in turn allocated resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver