2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA, and I'm trying to find the g/f's statement, is that here and I'm missing it? TIA!

On some of the pages it appears the whole statement is redacted. Could those be the statements from the minors????

Based on the released reports of the swabs done on the gun, I'd have to say that there was no struggle for the gun as Zimmerman claimed.

Swabs from gun~
DMS-21A ~ From grip of gun ~ George's present; Trayvon's excluded
DMS-21B ~ From trigger of gun ~ Not interpretable
DMS~21C ~ From slide of gun ~ At least one male ~ Can not determine if it was George or Trayvon.

Also, on a different note, Zimmerman told SFD that he was on Librax and Tamazepam. This is marked on the report that also lists Zimmerman's injuries.

MOO
There were no latent prints found on the gun. There was blood on the grip from Zimmerman. Nothing conclusive on the slide. I'm not sure how you can conclude anything from that, other than Zimmerman bled on his hand and then grabbed his gun.

Imagine your body is a clock. Carrying the gun at the 5:00 position (right-back side) is extremely popular. This is how I normally carry. If you're a righty, you'd most likely carry in-the-waistband at the 1-2:00 or the 4-5:00. The opposite if you're a lefty.

As for right vs left-handed, it actually has to do with your eye dominance. I know lefties that shoot right-handed, and vice versa.

respectfully snipped.

So, it's around your body, not up and down. That's where I was confused! Thanks for the info!

Doesn't it matter that GZ was on heavier drugs? Just because they are prescription doesn't mean he didn't have some kind of "high" going on. People abuse Adderal all the time.

Adderall is a drug of abuse and may be habit-forming. Keep track of the amount of medicine used from each new bottle. You should be aware if anyone is using your medicine improperly or without a prescription. Using this medication improperly can cause death or serious side effects on the heart.

http://www.drugs.com/adderall.html

Link Please.

Anybody see a grass stain? I don't...

dsc_0076_20120517174317_640_480.jpg

http://globalgrind.com/news/evidenc...merman-sanford-florida-details?gpage=12&#gtop

Since when is it more important to do tox tests on the dead victim and not on the murderer? I can't believe what I'm reading here. Are people really suggesting that GZ did the world a favor by killing Trayvon because he was (in some peoples opinion) on the fast track of becoming a career criminal? Because he smoked some pot? We aren't talking about some wild rabib animal here that needed to be euthanized..... just a boy, not quite a man who was walking home from a store doing nothing wrong.
The NY Times article states that GZ's vehicle was never even looked at because his wife came and got it. For all we know it could have been filled with empty beer bottles, and who knows what else. The Sanford PD needs to hide their heads in shame for the rotten job they did.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/us...pagewanted=all

No, the "orange/grey" jacket is the one that was tested for gunshot residue, DNA, etc. Trust me, I looked at those reports on the color very closely because it is a clear contradiction to what the officer on scene stated along with the video of Zimmerman at the police station.

So it's a conspiracy and they got two totally different colored jackets with which to cover it up with? And the PD and ME are in on it?

I'm gonna go with "it was dark" and "poor lighting" on this one.

I haven't come to GZ's toxicology report yet, do you have a link? TIA

That's because they didn't order a toxicology report on GZ, only on the victim! So we'll never know how much speed, I mean Adderall - or anything else, George may have been in his system that night.

....From a justice standpoint it's too bad that GZ didn't go to the ER for a CT scan, because the docs would have performed a drug test there and then we would have that piece of the puzzle. Based on my experience with brain injury, I've found his avoidance of the ER mighty suspicious for a man who supposedly had his head beaten into cement, even once, let alone repeatedly.

ALL of Zimmerman's calls to report suspicious persons were in regard to black males. (while he resided at Twin Lakes)

pg 8 of 13

So in a 7.5 year call history, the calls during a 4-1/2 month period prove GZ is a racist? IMO, no. Also, he did make other calls during that period, one involved a "W/M" which I presume stands for White Male (12/10/11 call).

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

After reading the thread and the doc dump, here is my initial take.

The pot doesn't really matter that much except it goes to show that TM wasn't the perfect angel many in the press painted him to be. I don't think it makes him a bad person or anything but he wasn't what many in the media tried to make him out to be.

As for the pictures of GZ's injuries, I have lived in the world of EMT, Paramedic, and firefighters my adult life (being married to one) and they have all told me that it is common for people with the type of injuries GZ is claiming to be cleaned up on scene and the pics would be consistent with that.

Where did the first aid kit come from? If it was a first responders, why is it pictured in evidence? Weird.

Also, do we know if the THC was a trace amount or not? It's really much ado about nothing, especially when we don't know what GZ was on...

I assumed it was from the PD, and the plastic bags might have been provided at request by PD for first aid (to close off the chest wound). Since it's on the crime scene, it's documented.

Is global grind a news source now?

I didn't present it as one. It's a picture, and nobody could reasonably dispute that the picture is true and accurate. Let's not get nitpicky...

So it's a conspiracy and they got two totally different colored jackets with which to cover it up with? And the PD and ME are in on it?

I'm gonna go with "it was dark" and "poor lighting" on this one.

I'll go with "it could have been written by someone who has color vision deficiencies" - the jacket in the picture above looks grey and red to me.

Just my opinion.

That's because they order a toxicology report on GZ, only on the victim! So we'll never know how much Adderall, or anything else, George may have been in his system that night.

....Too bad GZ didn't got to the ER for a CT scan that night, because the docs would have performed a drug test too. Based on my experience with brain injury I find his avoidance of the ER mighty suspicious for a man who supposedly had his head beaten into cement, even once, let alone repeatedly.

I had my head repeatedly slammed into a tile floor and I did not seek medical attention. Yes, I'd been told I'd be killed if I went to authorities, but I also did not know about the risks associated with head trauma. It should be noted that GZ went to his doctor the very next day.

I didn't present it as one. It's a picture, and nobody could reasonably dispute that the picture is true and accurate. Let's not get nitpicky...

I wondered because there have been a few things I had wanted to post from that website.

I didn't know Huffington post was a news source either until I asked.

Sorry it came off as being nitpicky.

So in a 7.5 year call history, the calls during a 4-1/2 month period prove GZ is a racist? IMO, no. Also, he did make other calls during that period, one involved a "W/M" which I presume stands for White Male (12/10/11 call).

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

That comes directly from the report. The officer who wrote it found it important to note, and I shared it here. That's all.

are there more pages of discovery then the 183 I just looked at? Where are all the pics?

Based on the released reports of the swabs done on the gun, I'd have to say that there was no struggle for the gun as Zimmerman claimed.

Swabs from gun~
DMS-21A ~ From grip of gun ~ George's present; Trayvon's excluded
DMS-21B ~ From trigger of gun ~ Not interpretable
DMS~21C ~ From slide of gun ~ At least one male ~ Can not determine if it was George or Trayvon.

Also, on a different note, Zimmerman told SFD that he was on Librax and Tamazepam. This is marked on the report that also lists Zimmerman's injuries.

MOO

How does it mean that there was no struggle over the gun?
There are prints on the slide, but they do not know whose, so couldn't Trayvon grabbed the top of the gun and tried to get a hold of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member