2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a medical marijuana patient and I don't make poor choices, do impulsive or irrational things. I didn't when I was smoking illegally in 1971. It reacts differrently for everyone.

We have no evidence of TM doing any of these things, other than GZ's statement. I choose not to believe GZ's version of events.

Yeah, the only impulse I ever had was to sleep, or to eat everything in sight. I would want to see studies that MJ makes one impulsive and irrational, etc. Never saw it in the people around me either. Never heard reports of it. So, only studies would convince me and I'm not looking for them.

However, alcohol, as Dr Pinsky stated, is more likely to make you aggressive. It's a shame GZ wasn't tested that night. Hmmmm.

The stuff in his system doesn't matter IMO.

He wasn't a squeaky clean kid, newsflash there.

We should move on.

I'm a medical marijuana patient and I don't make poor choices, do impulsive or irrational things. I didn't when I was smoking illegally in 1971. It reacts differrently for everyone.

We have no evidence of TM doing any of these things, other than GZ's statement. I choose not to believe GZ's version of events.

But you are not 17 yrs old. It is the combination of being 17 and being high that makes someone impulsive and sometimes irrational. And TM's school records, showing three suspensions prove that, imo.

In the case of smoked marijuana, THC peaks rapidly in the first few minutes after inhaling, often to levels above 100 ng/ml in blood plasma. It then declines quickly to single-digit levels within an hour. High THC levels are therefore a good indication that the subject has smoked marijuana recently. THC can remain at low but detectable levels of 1- 2 ng/ml for 8 hours or more without any measurable signs of impairment. Chronic users have been found to show residual blood THC levels of 1.5 (+/- 0.5) ng/ml for a full week after ceasing use [Karschner].

http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html

But you are not 17 yrs old. It is the combination of being 17 and being high that makes someone impulsive and sometimes irrational. And TM's school records, showing three suspensions prove that, imo.

It didn't when I was 17, in 1971. That's what I said in my post.

Too much is being made about THC being in his system or smoking a joint IMO. For my entire life I have been against any types of drugs. That all changed when I got MS. I don't smoke it everynight and I don't smoke an entire joint but when I am in a flare I do partake in it.

Pot is illegal in NH but not in Maine. My Dr is in Maine so he could discuss it with me but not prescribe it. It takes away the pain and relaxes me. It does NOT make me agressive, dopey or whatever else people have said.

When I have a urine test for my pain pills I cannot smoke it for a week before because the of the level of THC that will show. It takes very little to be impaired to drive (I never drive after partaking). IMO it has helped me to not take as many pain pills as I did without it. IMO I think this is a very good thing.

IMO smoking Pot did not make TM more aggresive in fact is makes you more passive.

I agree with everything you said , I also feel it is so much healthier and safer then taking pain meds which will cause aggression in some people.The point of TM possible smoking a joint that night IMO is very important because that might explain why TM might have attacked GZ because if TM was either looking for a private spot to smoke or was seen in a hidden spot to GZ it might have looked very suspicious.Also some people do get paranoid when they smoke,TM might have freaked thinking to stop GZ from calling 911 on him and getting police involved.IF GZ took out his phone to call police and said I am calling the cops TM might have punched him in the face to prevent that call not knowing they were called already.TM was on his 3rd suspension from school , most likely his parents probably told him to stay out of trouble Le would be the last people he would want called on him IMO. I wonder if the amount was small in his blood if he had been looking for a spot to smoke in when GZ first spotted him and maybe he ditched any pot he had then came back to confront GZ.

As an American citizen it is very upsetting to see how a person can be railroaded by people like Mr.Crump who tells mistruths or IMO lies in the media.Anyone could end up in the same position as GZ and IMO that is scary as H3ll.Very possibly when all is said and done GZ is telling the truth but is still facing life in prison even though IMO he had every right under the law to save his own life.

GZ made his bed and now he needs to lie in it. If he hadn't been carelessly patroling with a gun he wouldn't be facing life in prison. Maybe others will learn from GZ's huge mistake that took out the life of a young Man!!!

GZ deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail in the very least. Trayvon has no life!

It didn't when I was 17, in 1971. That's what I said in my post.

But like you said, everyone is different. TM just that day, was given a 10 day suspension. He made some very poor, irrational choices, that led to that third suspension. JMO

What difference does it make if he did smoke? I'm sure there are lots of people on this board that smoke and that doesn't give someone the right to shoot them dead! What about the Adderal and other drugs GZ had in his system? Those are far worse than a little weed even if they are prescription drugs!

And, to me, someone VERY familiar with ADHD, the symptoms of ADHD concern me even more!!! Impulsiveness means you do things without considering the consequences first, act without thinking, get angry easily. That has much more to do with what happened that night than Trayvon blowing a little weed (which would only make him mellow)!!! MOO.

I wouldn't say it's conclusive proof that Mr. Martin didn't go for or grab the weapon. It simply states that the INITITAL REPORT which stated "there wasn't a new live round in the gun" was WRONG. That's it.

Actually I asked if the live round in the chamber diminishes an earlier theory that it may be proof that Trayvon grabbed the gun. I didn't suggest that it's conclusive proof that Trayvon didn't.

So the initial 'leak' was misleading. Big surprise there. Thanks!

But like you said, everyone is different. TM just that day, was given a 10 day suspension. He made some very poor, irrational choices, that led to that third suspension. JMO

He was given a suspension on a Sunday?

I agree. However I don't think he was destined for a life of crime, either.

I do not believe he was destined for a life of crime. NOT AT ALL>

My only point was in response to someone else, and I replied that smoking pot is a crime in Florida.

He bought a lighter at 7-11 and doesn't smoke cigarettes, so he either had some weed, or was about to score some. JMO

I remember reading some time back about a receipt from the 7-11 that only included the Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea that included the time and date of purchase. Until I can find a link, I'll just say it's my opinion.

Well, smoking pot is a crime in Florida, so Yes, I suppose so.

That doesn't make him destined to a life of crime! that's absolutely ridiculous

GZ was on pills and was carrying a gun! GZ is up for 2nd degree murder so I guess his pill taking can also lead to a life of crime. The pills he was taking make you aggitated and angry, weed mellows you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy