2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the important aspect about THC being in TM's system is that it supports GZ's claim that he looked like he was on drugs. IMO, this can be used by the defense to show that GZ had reason to be suspicious.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

But... It can also help the prosecution in that a kid smoking some dope would be far less inclined to start an altercation under the influence of a little POT.

A resonable person understands the effects of smoking pot---mellows you out!

Let's see... ADHD guy vs. kid under influence of pot which one would be the aggressor???? I am not saying either tells us what happened... but for the love of ducks, lets not get hung up on the POT. Please!

JMHO~

I want to know why it is clearly in the report that Zimmerman's jacket is described as "One (1) grey/orange colored Free Country brand name jacket, size extra large, collected from Zimmerman at the Sanford Police Department" when it was clearly a black/red jacket that is seen in the video and described as that color by the officer on scene? If that kind of obvious mistake is made then what else is wrong in the reports about what was collected?

IN some of the pictures I saw today it definitely looked more orange than red.

I agree with everything you said , I also feel it is so much healthier and safer then taking pain meds which will cause aggression in some people.The point of TM possible smoking a joint that night IMO is very important because that might explain why TM might have attacked GZ because if TM was either looking for a private spot to smoke or was seen in a hidden spot to GZ it might have looked very suspicious.Also some people do get paranoid when they smoke,TM might have freaked thinking to stop GZ from calling 911 on him and getting police involved.IF GZ took out his phone to call police and said I am calling the cops TM might have punched him in the face to prevent that call not knowing they were called already.TM was on his 3rd suspension from school , most likely his parents probably told him to stay out of trouble Le would be the last people he would want called on him IMO. I wonder if the amount was small in his blood if he had been looking for a spot to smoke in when GZ first spotted him and maybe he ditched any pot he had then came back to confront GZ.

This may be your scenario and this may be your theory but it's not based on evidence about MJ. And if you've ever been stoned, you know that fear and avoidance are more likely than aggression. You make this kid sound like a heavy, heavy user and there is no evidence to that effect. It's not fair to perpetrate a myth about marijuana to make it fit this scenario. And it's not fair to perpetrate a criminal attitude concerning Trayvon by using misinformation and then continuing to perpetuate it, instead of looking at the evidence aligned to fact. IMO. If GZ, indeed, is innocent than the facts will speak for themselves, don't you think?

That doesn't make him destined to a life of crime! that's absolutely ridiculous

GZ was on pills and was carrying a gun! GZ is up for 2nd degree murder so I guess his pill taking can also lead to a life of crime. The pills he was taking make you aggitated and angry, weed mellows you out.

I haven't come to GZ's toxicology report yet, do you have a link? TIA

Dr.Drew is a paid talking head IMO what is outrageous is dimissing drug use when the reason GZ was even watching TM to begin with is because he was acting suspicious like he was on drugs and his blood shows he had THC in his system.IMO It lends truth to what GZ said to the 911 dispatch that night.

Doesn't it matter that GZ was on heavier drugs? Just because they are prescription doesn't mean he didn't have some kind of "high" going on. People abuse Adderal all the time.

Adderall is a drug of abuse and may be habit-forming. Keep track of the amount of medicine used from each new bottle. You should be aware if anyone is using your medicine improperly or without a prescription. Using this medication improperly can cause death or serious side effects on the heart.

http://www.drugs.com/adderall.html

RSBM

Oh, was he found in possession of pot that night? I didn't read that.

He might have ditched it when he disappeared before he came back to confront GZ.That makes more sense to me if you read what I posted that is what I meant.He carried a lighter for a reason and yes he might have smoked a joint that night or like I said ditched his pot before he confronted GZ.IMO makes sense to me.

But... It can also help the prosecution in that a kid smoking some dope would be far less inclined to start an altercation under the influence of a little POT.

A resonable person understands the effects of smoking pot---mellows you out. Let's see ADHD guy vs. kid under influence of pot which one would be the aggressor???? I am not saying either tells us what happened... but for the love of ducks, lets not get hung up on the POT. Please!

JMHO~

Do you know how many times they have reported on the drug tests of kids who committed crimes or even killed their parents, or did a drive by shooting, and POT was found in their systems? It happens all of the time.

That kid who killed his parents and then threw a party, he smoked pot right before he bludgeoned them to death.

okay, anyone have any ideas about this: Sanford Fire Department at the scene for zimmerman: "Cause of Injury: Struck by blunt / thrown object. (9640) Mechanism of Injury: Blunt"

Doesn't it matter that GZ was on heavier drugs? Just because they are prescription doesn't mean he didn't have some kind of "high" going on. People abuse Adderal all the time.

Adderall is a drug of abuse and may be habit-forming. Keep track of the amount of medicine used from each new bottle. You should be aware if anyone is using your medicine improperly or without a prescription. Using this medication improperly can cause death or serious side effects on the heart.

I haven't not seen any documentation stating he had it in his system,or whether or not he has a legal prescription.If you have a link I would like to read it.TIA

Was he? Do you have evidence that he was regularly taking his medication? Or that he was addicted to it? Or consuming it in quantities not prescribed (illegally)? Do you have any evidence at all to back up what you're implying?

I'm also guessing that if TM had been smoking pot recently, it would have been obvious to both the EMTs and the police. I damn well know they are very familiar with that very distinctive smell.

Do you think that the drugs just appeared? He obviously bought them or acquired them at some point. That's trafficking.

That's a huge stretch, IMO. Just because Trayvon had a minute amount of THC in his system (which could have been ingested days or weeks prior), it doesn't catapult him to the status of a drug trafficker.

A resonable person understands the effects of smoking pot---mellows you out!

Let's see... ADHD guy vs. kid under influence of pot which one would be the aggressor???? I am not saying either tells us what happened... but for the love of ducks, lets not get hung up on the POT. Please!

JMHO~

ADHD guy? The guy with the legal prescription vs the guy with the non-prescribed pot in his system? Hard to imagine the prosecution would dwell long on that.

Seems that GZ was telling the truth IMO When all evidence is out that he will be covered under the SYG law.IMO The judge will dismiss all charges and GZ is the one who will have the gigantic lawsuit against the state of FL. I wonder if GZ will be able to sue Mr.Crump and others who clearly lied to the media in order to smear GZ as a killer instead of a person who mostly saved his own life that night.

I sure hope he can.

That's a huge stretch, IMO. Just because Trayvon had a minute amount of THC in his system (which could have been ingested days or weeks prior), it doesn't catapult him to the status of a drug trafficker.

Sigh.

I've already posted the definition of trafficking. It simply means he either imported and/or exported. He obviously imported if he had it. Nothing more, nothing less.

okay, anyone have any ideas about this: Sanford Fire Department at the scene for zimmerman: "Cause of Injury: Struck by blunt / thrown object. (9640) Mechanism of Injury: Blunt"

Could that be GZ head hitting the sidewalk or a rock for his injuries to the back of his head ?

How about that FBI report on page 147 where the FBI audio experts could not determine the word after "fu**ing" ?

Oh, and it also says the audio is of insufficient quality to make a determination on whose voice it is. Weird.

I'm a medical marijuana patient and I don't make poor choices, do impulsive or irrational things. I didn't when I was smoking illegally in 1971. It reacts differrently for everyone.

We have no evidence of TM doing any of these things, other than GZ's statement. I choose not to believe GZ's version of events.

Exactly the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member