2015.06.29 Sequence of Details learned from the discovery documents

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but MP stated he saw "crap" all over the garage floor AFTER discovering her body and fleeing the scene. The garage was scattered with "crap" seemingly from her carry-on luggage (makeup, toiletries) astrewned allover the garage floor.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If you send someone to check on your wife that you haven't talked to since the night before at 11:30 pm when she was at the airport....Why would you only give him the garage opener code? A sane person would say..."hey my wife may have set the house alarm after she got home last night...here is the code for that too"...MP never mentions getting that alarm code from MS....oops! I mentioned this before...but it just really sticks out to me...

Thanks for the link to the interview- FTO- and everyone else that made that happen. I'm stuck with reading and posting from my phone fttb- it's much appreciated!

Did CWW and JR need to sleep anywhere on this trip? They left Saturday morning, right? TS was brutally murdered Sunday evening, right?

Sounds like TS and MP were close professionally and personally as he knew details re: TS wanting out of lease, financial strain, and gun safes. However, his statement that they were a "happy couple" makes you wonder if he really knew intimate details. Doesn't sound that way. Maybe MP's wife was closer on a personal level.

Did CWW and JR need to sleep anywhere on this trip? They left Saturday morning, right? TS was brutally murdered Sunday evening, right?
I haven't heard any talk about that, but I've always wondered what they did on their "down-time."

Yeah, like what does one talk about during the "down-time, on the drive home?"

Yeah, like what does one talk about during the "down-time, on the drive home?"

Probably bragging about it. Probably about TS reaction when they told her the husband sent them to kill her. jmo.

Probably bragging about it. Probably about TS reaction when they told her the husband sent them to kill her. jmo.
Knowing what a perve JR is, I wonder if he wanted more out of the deal, than planned

Most logical response would be with two drivers one sleeps one drives Garmin leading the way

If you send someone to check on your wife that you haven't talked to since the night before at 11:30 pm when she was at the airport....Why would you only give him the garage opener code? A sane person would say..."hey my wife may have set the house alarm after she got home last night...here is the code for that too"...MP never mentions getting that alarm code from MS....oops! I mentioned this before...but it just really sticks out to me...

Agreed, and on that same line of thought, why even give the code right off? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask him to go over maybe ring the bell, see what's up and if she answers door instead of right off saying here's my code go into the house. Pretty obvious he knew there was something to find.

Agreed, and on that same line of thought, why even give the code right off? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask him to go over maybe ring the bell, see what's up and if she answers door instead of right off saying here's my code go into the house. Pretty obvious he knew there was something to find.

I'm also beginning to think he wanted MP to discover her and didn't want to give MP time to think. Idk, maybe it's because I'm not a doctor and read here... but if my friend wasn't answering her phone, after knocking on the door/ringing the doorbell and receiving no response, and peering through the door and confirming her handbag was on the counter, I think I might call 911 before entering the home. Then again that's just me. MP probably assumed if something was wrong it was a medical emergency.

I think MS sent CWW a prepaid debit card to cover all the travel expenses. If they can trace it back to the store it was purchased at, there might be video of MS purchasing it. jmo.

I'm also beginning to think he wanted MP to discover her and didn't want to give MP time to think. Idk, maybe it's because I'm not a doctor and read here... but if my friend wasn't answering her phone, after knocking on the door/ringing the doorbell and receiving no response, and peering through the door and confirming her handbag was on the counter, I think I might call 911 before entering the home. Then again that's just me. MP probably assumed if something was wrong it was a medical emergency.

BBM

1) MP said in his interview he did NOT ring the doorbell - why not? (Bates 5285)

2) If he hadn't wanted MP to find her (if he was innocent), he could have just called the police themselves to do a wellness check. So, why MP? Did he think TS may have had a secret with the Petries, like she had told them about her problems with MS? Was he vindictive?

3) In MP's interview, he also stated the lights were on in the house. Does that mean the killers did their thing with the lights on and the blinds open? I know they were stupid, but were they THAT stupid? So why were the lights on and the blinds open? Either they were indeed that stupid/careless or they purposely left the lights on and the blinds open for a reason. Why? (Bates 5295)

BBM

1) MP said in his interview he did NOT ring the doorbell - why not?

2) If he hadn't wanted MP to find her (if he was innocent), he could have just called the police themselves to do a wellness check. So, why MP? Did he think TS may have had a secret with the Petries, like she had told them about her problems with MS? Was he vindictive?

3) In MP's interview, he also stated the lights were on in the house. Does that mean the killers did their thing with the lights on and the blinds open? I know they were stupid, but were they THAT stupid? So why were the lights on and the blinds open? Either they were indeed that stupid/careless or they purposely left the lights on and the blinds open for a reason. Why?

1). He said he pounded on the door and yelled. I wonder if they had a working doorbell? BATES 5295

2) I think it's possible that he was punishing MP. MP was privy to their financial and business issues. I suspect that MP had advised TS to either hire an experienced office manager or join a group practice to reduce expenses. Idk, something that would remove MS from the equation.

3) Idk, either staging or a screwup.

In the listing of locations on the GPS unit there was a search for a beach and there was a search for a rest area. They could have gone to either of these.

Sounds like TS and MP were close professionally and personally as he knew details re: TS wanting out of lease, financial strain, and gun safes. However, his statement that they were a "happy couple" makes you wonder if he really knew intimate details. Doesn't sound that way. Maybe MP's wife was closer on a personal level.

You may be right. I get the feeling that MP knew TS might need a friend (asking his wife to call her). It's hard to say what he really knew or what he suspected.

He may have just chalked any issues to business/financial stressors. Idk, it sounds like TS was quietly working a plan to leave. Which I think is normal. In my experience when friends and family divorce you don't usually get the full story until someone files (with the exception of marriages that are always in crisis mode but you know the drama queens will never part). Some people are really good at keeping up appearances. I don't think TS wanted MS to suspect what she had planned so she probably wasn't revealing much to anyone. I think TS hid her personal pain very well and focused her energy on helping people as a coping mechanism. I doubt she shared much with anyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back