2015.08.26 Jimmy Rodgers: Charged with Murder in the Second Degree

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very convenient, IMO. And how was that info leaked to a neighbor is a question most of us have had since thread #1. And Sheriff Scott says we haven't heard it until we hear it from LE. So I don't know whether to believe it, but it sure is fitting to JR 8 weeks later.

The leaked hammer info is lent an extra dimension of plausability by Skinner, who says that the Dr friend who found her vomitted. The 'she was unrecognisable' comment suggested facial or head trauma. I sort of hope that it is all untrue or her loved ones will not have been able to view her before laying her to rest.

I thought SMS said prison is prison and JR could serve that 6 months in Florida just like in Missouri. That it was a possibility, not necessarily a done deal. But yes I understood he is in federal prison in MO.

That hammer post (What'd she say...? "What the ** are you doing with that hammer?") was made June 16. Can it possibly be coincidence that less than 2 weeks later TS was confronted by someone with a hammer?

IMO, the meme, "hammer" nickname, and hammer used in connection with TS' murder were not coincidences. Either JR was asking to be caught and/or dumb, or CWW took advantage of JR's FB profile, gave the murder a 'hammer' spin.

IMO, the meme, "hammer" nickname, and hammer used in connection with TS' murder were not coincidences. Either JR was asking to be caught and/or dumb, or CWW took advantage of JR's FB profile, gave the murder a 'hammer' spin.

CWW would have to be pretty cagey to do that. And the more I ponder the MS/CWW connection, the more I conclude they were a pretty conniving duo.

CWW would have to be pretty cagey to do that. And the more I ponder the MS/CWW connection, the more I conclude they were a pretty conniving duo.

CWW had plenty of time to plan things out, too. No commitments like a day job.

I wonder who JRR told about his trip to Florida for his brother's graduation. It seems to me that the important people in his life like the girlfriend and his boss had to know about his probation requirements --> not to leave MO. Wonder if anyone tried to say, "hey buddy better not!"

Also, I wonder if JRR was groomed by CWW over time for this job. I bet JRR might not be operating with a full deck and CWW befriended the 24 y/o because of it. JRR might have some low IQ issues which made him a perfect person for the job. A lawyer most likely will have JRR evaluated for his mental capacity further down the line.

I think CWW and MS worked on this murder plan for awhile.

The federal custody data for Jimmy Rodgers gets updated as he is being processed and as the system S L O W L Y churns.
For the last 3 weeks, I’ve kept track of the changes to the BOP website for JR’s status.
I’m guessing that he’ll be arriving at his assigned facility by next week. It often takes a month or more.
The most recent update provides a Release Date of 02/22/2016.

Jimmy Rodgers - BOP Register #36938-044
9/26/2015 - http://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/
JIMMY RODGERS 36938-044 25 White Male 02/22/2016 NOT IN BOP CUSTODY

9/23/2015 - http://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/
JIMMY RODGERS 36938-044 25 White Male UNKNOWN NOT IN BOP CUSTODY

9/05/2015 - http://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/
JIMMY RODGERS 36938-044 25 White Male 09/24/2014 RELEASED
Is it handled differently for BOP? I have looked up several inmates while following the cases here on Websleuths. I know that whenever I have looked up state cases, I have been able to find out what prison they are at within hours of them being sent there from county jails. Usually they will be assigned to a specific section of the prison until their processing is complete (a few weeks) then transfered to another section of the prison or another prison. I have followed some that were listed in custody in county jails, then not listed (transported). A few hours later they show up on the prison inmate list.
I still cannot find him in federal, Missouri, or Florida.
He cannot still be being transported.

Is it handled differently for BOP? I have looked up several inmates while following the cases here on Websleuths. I know that whenever I have looked up state cases, I have been able to find out what prison they are at within hours of them being sent there from county jails. Usually they will be assigned to a specific section of the prison until their processing is complete (a few weeks) then transfered to another section of the prison or another prison. I have followed some that were listed in custody in county jails, then not listed (transported). A few hours later they show up on the prison inmate list.
I cannot still be being transported.

Yeah, I have noted that and it is most odd. But, they got him somewhere and are keeping it secret for a reason...imo

I cannot still be being transported.

Someone posted upthread that BOP takes a long time to put a prisoner through intake and assign him to a prison.... like maybe a month?

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

That is what I am trying to understand. IMO he would still be listed as in custody. Even state prisons can take awhile to process, (weeks), but they always list them as in custody within hours of them being at the prison.

Details surface of one murderer's custody in Sievers' death
Sep 29, 2015

LEE COUNTY, FL -
Tuesday, Sept. 29 marked three months since Dr. Teresa Sievers was found dead in her home in Bonita Springs.

Since then, Lee County Sheriff's Office announced two arrests connected to the murder, and still said the investigation continues as the custody of one of them is still up in the air.

The last paragraph - the investigation continues as "the custody of one of them is still up in the air."
I added the quotation marks because I can't bold it from my phone. Just concerning and not listed with BOP- just double checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your thoughts Poppyflower. I considered a similar scenario, but THEN IT FALLS APART. If JRR "was forced into the killing with a gun to he head and threats to his pregnant girlfriend"...Why not call the police the first chance he got? After all, wouldn't that provide some protection for his girlfriend? But, NO...instead of providing protection for his pregnant girlfriend, he drags her (figuratively) into the mess, as per this MSM article:
"Rodgers, who lived 1,200 miles from Bonita Springs, reportedly told his girlfriend about the killing and pointed her to where he hid the evidence, according to NBC 2.
'Evidently quite a bit of evidence. He brought it all here and threw it away and told Taylor where it was. I think they found the bloody jumpsuit he wore,' Cathy Gaston, a family member of his girlfriend, said. ""

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tack-murder-Teresa-Sievers.html#ixzz3n5wBZ5Bu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Perhaps he was so fearful for her safety, he bought her a van so she could escape? (insert overt sarcasm emoticon) BTW that is not meant to take away from your thoughts, but only to introduce what will, eventually, be argued in court.
But I'd be willing to concede, CWW went into that house with overalls hidden in a white Styrofoam ice chest, [I]perhaps purchased at Walmart, and caught on surveillance??? [/I] (He looked just like MS, (w)right?) The neighbors wouldn't even notice anything wrong with a "look-a-like MS" entering the home. CWW commits the murder, because he doesn't want to get caught for WHAT HE WAS DOING REMOTELY WITH THE COMPUTER FILES. (We've read speculation that he doesn't take kindly to people threatening to report him to law enforcement) Puts the bloodied jumpsuit back into the cooler and walks back to the vehicle where JRR (his look out and driver) is waiting.
When they (JRR & CWW) get back to Missouri, CWW tells JRR, to burn (dispose of) the evidence. It's late at night when they get back to Missouri and JRR is not going to attract attention by starting a fire and puts it off for a while. CWW's trailer gets raided...close enough for "pregnant gf" to see and know something isn't right. I feel the "fear factor" kicked in for JRR, only because he was afraid to tell CWW he hadn't destroyed the evidence!! Now that could be another "minor wow" to add to our long list of "WOWS"....only because the "white ice chest thing" has really bugged me...people don't usually purchase solid "white ice chests" for repeat use....so I'm thinking this was a "one-off" inexpensive purchase, caught on camera. ps They wouldn't use the cooler they brought with them, because they would still need it the return trip, imo.

Just think if JR had to listen to CWW's Yani CD's for **1200 miles** at 55mph just in case there was a yard sale (so CWW could buy more Yani CD's), IQuestion!
:takeabow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute
Back