2015.11.13 NBC2 Interview with Teresa's mother and sister, Annie Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My only thing is that foreseeable beneficiaries of a 6 or 7 figure life insurance policy will never asks for donations personally. Since they know the check will be in the mail.

So was there a life insurance policy of a nice size?

Or did mark know from the beginning that CWW totally messed things up and it would be likely that the connectivity will immediately halt any payouts for a very long time?

You know Dexter, I would normally agree with you because of the way my mind personally works, however I think there are people in this world that can never have enough money- and will (given the opportunity) always seek to have more no matter what incredible sum they have to begin with.

I think MS is one of these people.

I think the murder of his wife stopped him in the early stages of his attempt to amass a fortune. I think we are going to learn he was the beneficiary to a very large Insurance sum- and that, along with the account, and any illegal ventures he was beginning to spear head will tell us that very story about him.

For now, we wait and see...
MOO.

I believe LE still has access to JR even though he's federal prison. If he has information that's pertinent to the arrest of a person involved in this case, LE will use his info to get the suspect off the streets ASAP. I don't think LE would wait months and months to arrest someone just because another suspect is in a federal jail.

Absolutely LE has access. However, IMO the DA is still building his case and taking advantage of the time he has until JR arrives in FL. The DA is likely busy tying up loose ends and corroborating stories.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of creeps walking free that should be behind bars. LE is not going to arrest MS until they've built a solid case against him. Besides MS is a coward and LE is watching him very closely. CWW is behind bars and MS isn't a big threat on his own. MS doesn't like to get his own hands dirty which is why he delegated the dirty work to CWW.

The original press release from the sheriff's office is dated 6/30/2015. Why did MS wait until the family was on the plane to reveal TS had been murdered? Was he hoping they would read about it online or that a journalist would call Teresa's family to share the news?
http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=13698

See, I am confused by this statement from TS's mom. I am wondering if it was something the family decided together that it would be better not to tell her mom that it was a murder until they absolutely had to? Knowing her daughter was not alive anymore after just seeing her on Sunday would be devastating to any mother. Maybe that's why they held off? IDK
I remember reading a couple of older articles that stated the siblings did know that their beautiful sister was murdered on Monday.

Here is one that I found.

On June 29 of this year, Dawn Tottenham had just sat down to brunch with her sister Dacy Knight. Then, Tottenham got a call from her brother, Pat, who told her that Tottenham's sister, Teresa Sievers, had died. Tottenham ran from the restaurant. Outside, she sobbed, repeatedly asking Pat, "Why?" Pat couldn't tell Tottenham how Sievers had died, so Monday morning was a confusing blur — until later in the afternoon, when the two received horrifying news from another of Tottenham's siblings. Sievers had been brutally murdered.

more at link
http://www.bustle.com/articles/9609...-two-daughters-who-will-carry-her-flame-heres

See, I am confused by this statement from TS's mom. I am wondering if it was something the family decided together that it would be better not to tell her mom that it was a murder until they absolutely had to? Knowing her daughter was not alive anymore after just seeing her on Sunday would be devastating to any mother. Maybe that's why they held off? IDK
I remember reading a couple of older articles that stated the siblings did know that their beautiful sister was murdered on Monday.

On June 29 of this year, Dawn Tottenham had just sat down to brunch with her sister Dacy Knight. Then, Tottenham got a call from her brother, Pat, who told her that Tottenham's sister, Teresa Sievers, had died. Tottenham ran from the restaurant. Outside, she sobbed, repeatedly asking Pat, "Why?" Pat couldn't tell Tottenham how Sievers had died, so Monday morning was a confusing blur — until later in the afternoon, when the two received horrifying news from another of Tottenham's siblings. Sievers had been brutally murdered.

more at link
http://www.bustle.com/articles/9609...-two-daughters-who-will-carry-her-flame-heres

Yep, same here with AL, who was notified Monday early afternoon by her brother about TS's death:

Marker 1:38 and the text, that was posted in the original article containing the video.

AL:

[FONT=&amp]"Two months ago today at 1:16 p.m., my brother called me to say 'Did you hear about Teresa?' 'What about her,' I said. My [brother] answered through his tears, 'She's dead.' [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I will never forget that moment as long as I live, and I relive that moment every Monday afternoon. Of course, I want to know who murdered my beautiful and talented sister. But, I know the police are working their tails off. "

So yes, it is very possible, the siblings and MS intentionally withheld the details surrounding TS's death for the sake of the mother.

-Nin

[/FONT]

more at link

When a mother is so distraught. Sometimes things come out differently. Jmo

But why would they have to strike a deal with JR if they know MS is involved?

There's a huge difference between knowing and proving it beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

Everyone in America knows Casey Anthony killed her daughter and she still got off. FL can't afford to screw up another high profile case.

After finally viewing the video, I can't seem to shake the voice of TS's mother. From the photos, what a wonderful gathering to celebrate the Mother's Birthday...so much happiness and fun, and then that fateful morning when she is trying to somewhat console MS of what it might be...and then following him when the call came in because he was walking around outside. If MS is responsible for this murder, it is beyond diabolical!! I say, forget the prison cells and unleash AL.

Also, I'm not going to become frustrated trying to post a picture, but media was ALL OVER Jarvis when TS was found murdered. There is no way MS would not have known that a Holistic Doctor had been bludgeoned to death in her Bonita Springs home...it was everywhere!

Do we have any (verified) insiders, who can share the approximate location of the vacation (family gathering) whereabouts in NY State according to the interview? Was it in the Rochester/ Pittsford area?

Thank you!

-Nin

Well, I'm definitely not an insider (although I do stay inside quite a lot lately) :wink:
But I do remember from reading TS's obituary that two of her sisters live in New York.
I won't post the cities on the forum, but here is the Obituary http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-press/obituary.aspx?pid=175206899

The Birthday party was probably held by one of them.
I'm tearing up again as I think about how close her mom's birthday was/is to her beloved daughter's death. Heartbreaking :frown:

Could it not be possible MS mentioned TS's murder to her mother not realizing that TS's family had not yet broken the news to her? Mom was flying down with AL who knew of the murder the day it happened. Why would he assume that TS's family was keeping the cod a secret. Am I missing something?

Diabolical. OMG. I'm pretty jaded, having followed many cases but I have to say- these two men, and let me be perfectly clear I am not speaking of JR- these two men are monsters... real life monsters. Evil. Those poor little girls. IMOO!
ETA It was too late to edit my post. I believe JR was involved and that makes him a monster too but I just see him as more of a patsy- if that makes sense.

The first time probably, when his (doctor) friend called him back with the bad news. I assume, that the "friend" informed LCSO members arriving at the crime scene of MS's contact phone number. That would have been the second "confirmation" or the first official contact IMO.

-Nin

Sandra Hoskins also called Mark that morning.
"I called Mark, and I said I know what's going, but I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical."

"I said where are you. He said I'm on my way home. I said Mark I'm headed back to the office to take care of things."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.Vk-aQHkQVv4

My guess is that if mark was involved; He would send over a person that would have nothing but praise for him while they are talking to police once the police are on the scene.

Because this person will be his character witness at least while he is not there. It will allow for LE to be persuaded that hubby is the best hubby in the world even before hubby arrives back home.

So agree. I would truly love to know the age and gender and connection to why would this person be chosen to go over there when he could have sent anyone from the office. Since he was the office manager.

IMO whomever found TS, it was by design. SMS said this is an important part of the investigation or something to that effect. Still want to know who the man with glasses was who was seen in the driveway. Was this the driver of the Chevy Avalanche?

Looks like CWW went to TS and MS' wedding.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

How strange if CWW was there at the wedding, and there when TS was laid to rest...but maybe she never saw him in between. IIRC, AmazonRain said TS never mentioned CWW, not even once.

Dr. Sievers was found dead in her home by a friend who was a doctor, who had been sent there by the family after she failed to show up for work on Monday.

So that verifies it was a doctor.

That matches what Skinner said Mark told him:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-46&p=12030150#post12030150
Skinner’s comment dated 08-30-2015:
"MS told me about how a doctor friend of theirs (MS and TS) was called by MS to go to the home and investigate."

Could it not be possible MS mentioned TS's murder to her mother not realizing that TS's family had not yet broken the news to her? Mom was flying down with AL who knew of the murder the day it happened. Why would he assume that TS's family was keeping the cod a secret. Am I missing something?

Good point here. One I completely glossed over. Still do not understand how he can defend CWW when he is in jail for killing his wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

The same thing was said about TS mentioning LS only as the massage therapist or something like that and never by name which seems really odd to me.

I don't know what to make of that since every mention of TS by LS is that they were partners (we know they weren't business partners) and she was integral to TS' practice or something like that. Either TS didn't view it that way and that's why TS never talked about her, their friendship, business relationship, lecture partnership or ?
In the Bella Mag article, it said Lenka was her latest integration into the mind body spirit connection. It doesn't copy/paste for me, so you'd have to go check it out in the media link? Think that is where it was. So she, LS, was instrumental in that regard.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

In the Bella Mag article, it said Lenka was her latest integration into the mind body spirit connection. It doesn't copy/paste for me, so you'd have to go check it out in the media link? Think that is where it was. So she, LS, was instrumental in that regard.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Yes, I know, and the videos we've seen prove it also. Those didn't materialize out of a vacuum, there had to be a long time period where they got to know one another and to see if their methods and goals were compatible. So why only refer to her as "the massage therapist" to a dear friend?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back