2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The sheriff said on day 2 that this seemed isolated and the neighborhood was safe.

So they knew something.

Now that we know about the envelope that was found dated July 1st.. Does anyone know what date the sheriff started using the words "envelope of suspicion".

At first I thought that was an envelope that was mailed and then taken back after the funeral as it was found in Missouri... but perhaps it was a type of card that was left at the house that was hand dated on envelope ... and not mailed through the United States Postal Service. But instead taken back from the house during the murder as the word "postmark" was never used?

:tyou: to a fellow websleuther for this idea

The sheriff said on day 2 that this seemed isolated and the neighborhood was safe.

So they knew something.
BBM

Yes, I believe they must have been onto him right away. I have a feeling that the minute they interviewed MS they knew he was behind it. Perhaps things he left out or misrepresented were giveaways. The fact that nothing was taken! I remember cynically thinking "how convenient" that he was out of town when the story first broke, so I imagine LE had the same thought.

Can't afford his own groceries but can afford a spy watch? I wonder how much those things cost and what he intended to use it for?

Right...and don't forget them using $100 bills at both Walmart and at the gas station.
Absolutely from the card that MS sent CWW in the mail (after 1st making such CWW's mail was secure ) MS also then wanted to make sure his "gift" didn't fall out. :dervish:
But Angela needed to stay home and work, doncha know.
He!! he probably could have taken her with him from the sounds of her lying to everyone NOW to cover hi$ arse. She has to know what he did to TS, but it doesn't seem to bother her in the least.

Now that we know about the envelope that was found dated July 1st.. Does anyone know what date the sheriff started using the words "envelope of suspicion".

At first I thought that was an envelope that was mailed and then taken back after the funeral as it was found in Missouri... but perhaps it was a type of card that was left at the house that was hand dated on envelope ... and not mailed through the United States Postal Service. But instead taken back from the house during the murder as the word "postmark" was never used?

:tyou: to a fellow websleuther for this idea

i did a quick google search and there are multiple news stories dated September 1, 2015 quoting SMS using the phrase "envelope of suspicion" - i didn't find any before that date, and there are several after
jmo

Forgive me if this has been answered. When will the next batch of documents be posted? I wasn't sure if we had raised enough $ for the whole thing or are we waiting on them to get cleaned up? Sorry I don't mean to sound like my 3 year old "I want MOAR!!!!!" But I do...

:tantrum:

Thank you NIN and everyone who contributed! :loveyou:

Maxine, I think this is all that has been released so far. It was wittled down for NIN by the SAO so we wouldn't waste money on superfluous pages. There must be much more they aren't releasing unless and until MS is arrested. I'm pretty sure that's the mother load we are hoping for.

Forgive me if this has been answered. When will the next batch of documents be posted? I wasn't sure if we had raised enough $ for the whole thing or are we waiting on them to get cleaned up? Sorry I don't mean to sound like my 3 year old "I want MOAR!!!!!" But I do...

:tantrum:

Thank you NIN and everyone who contributed! :loveyou:

The SAO has not released a date yet.

-Nin

Maxine, I think this is all that has been released so far. It was wittled down for NIN by the SAO so we wouldn't waste money on superfluous pages. There must be much more they aren't releasing unless and until MS is arrested. I'm pretty sure that's the mother load we are hoping for.

The Sievers case is not the only case that requires release of documents per FL Sunshine Law. The communications director of the SAO is working hard and diligently, all thanks to her!!!!!!!!!!!

-Nin

i did a quick google search and there are multiple news stories dated September 1, 2015 quoting SMS using the phrase "envelope of suspicion" - i didn't find any before that date, and there are several after
jmo

Okie dokie thank you very much.

So the sheriff was then perhaps "telegraphing" ... and I thought using the words "envelope of suspension" AFTER he found the envelope :thinking: in Missouri ?

Again as I thought before the sheriff was talking to the perpetrator and his words were chosen carefully.

One perpetrator knew that the envelope had been found ??? and perhaps a communications between themselves during the conspiracy that has yet to be released?

Again I don't think anyone knew about the GPS and other things until the document dump last week.

But in anticipation of Communications which might state "ohmygosh ohmygosh" ...some other stuff may have been shared through communications between the perpetrators or others which have been captured by law enforcement.

:praying:

BBM

Yes, I believe they must have been onto him right away. I have a feeling that the minute they interviewed MS they knew he was behind it. Perhaps things he left out or misrepresented were giveaways. The fact that nothing was taken! I remember cynically thinking "how convenient" that he was out of town when the story first broke, so I imagine LE had the same thought.

In a regular "burglary" gone wrong, one should be able to find tons of prints (finger, hands, footwear etc,) DNA and else of the assailant(s), since they supposedly came to rob, not to kill. The assailants would have not been prepared for blood spatters going everywhere- hey, they would have tried to avoid getting blood on them- they would most likely not have worn hair covers (?), jumpsuits etc.. Lacking all that evidence - SMS said they pretty well covered their tracks, but not good enough- it seemed it was a given Dr Sievers was targeted from the hour LE started to investigate the scene. Also, the crime-scene itself would have possibly clued in the investigators. The crime scene would work itself from the inside out, not from the outside in and possibly out again, just saying.

-Nin

AW couldn't go on the weekend trip to FL because they couldn't afford it, but they could afford for her to go to FL for 12 days in July.

What were they doing for 10-11 days in FL anyway? They drove down on 6/30 and drove back on 7/10. The visitation and funeral service were both on 7/6.

The timing of events during that time period is interesting.

7/6 MS throws out computer equipment at RHHC
7/7 MS lawyers up and refuses to help investigation
7/9 CTW comes into the picture with info about CWW's involvement
7/10 Detectives travel to MO and interview CTW
7/10 Wrights drive home to MO
7/11 Warrants for CWW residence, prints and DNA as well as Warrant for MS's condo obtained
7/12 Warrants for CWW residence, prints and DNA as well as Warrant for MS's condo served

AW couldn't go on the weekend trip to FL because they couldn't afford it, but they could afford for her to go to FL for 12 days in July.

What were they doing for 10-11 days in FL anyway? They drove down on 6/30 and drove back on 7/10. The visitation and funeral service were both on 7/6.

So that makes me wonder what AW thought about all of a sudden coming into enough money to be able to afford an extended trip to FL, complete with a second rental car, when they couldn't afford for her to go for a little weekend just days prior? Where did that money come from, AW? Was that not a bit suspicious to you?
I don't know.... I know AW is (was?) totally codependent on CWW and she has had some really horrible things happen in her life, things I wouldn't wish on anyone but there is right and there is wrong. And there is really really really wrong. At some point we are all accountable for our actions and decisions regardless of the hard knocks life has thrown our way.
I suspect AW was putting two and two together rather quickly. She may have not wanted to believe her beloved could commit an atrocity (bludgeoning his best friend's wife of 13 years!) but if she has half a conscious, she knew something wasn't kosher in that kitchen.

Just sit back and think about what MS and CWW did... The very person who TS trusted, shared her life with, shared her dreams with, her goals and fears, planned a very brutal murder for what? MONEY. It is sickening to think, regardless of the state of marriage, that the one human with whom everything is shared, could have such a cold heart.
AW may not have known on the front end what was happening but I would bet a dime that she had a clue very shortly after the fact. She helped or tried to help cover up this awful crime and I don't care how sick one is or what's happened in their life, that's as wrong as any of it. She may have been scared... but she also could have sought refuge via LE ("I think the hubs was in on this murder, Mr MO Policeman but if he knows I snitched, he will kill me. Please help protect me"). They would have helped her be they knew about RB!
Did she not owe at least that to TS and those precious girls? I think so.
Sorry for the rant...

I theorize CWW was installing the security cams outside the house. That may be the reason the yellow tape went up again on the day of the funeral!! I hinted to it right after SMS confirmed CWW being a suspect already at the funeral. They must have found a print (partial?)or DNA (Touch? Sweat?) and ran it through the system.

That's only my opinion, nothing confirmed. When he indeed installed the cams after the crime scene was released that Friday early afternoon, July 3rd, he also had to be inside the house to set up the system and/or sync it with the existing home security system.

He would have left FOOTPRINTS and other prints (hands, fingers), DNA, (facial)hair (?) etc. inside the house. If he popped up in the system prior to the funeral and then installed the cams (being inside/outside the house), LE would have had a field day collecting all that evidence, while everyone was at the funeral!!

That would also explain, why LE landed in MO just 1 day after CWW (supposedly) arrived back home.

Again, all my opinion, nothing confirmed. After all they also enjoyed the Florida sunshine, I am sure. Well, guess what, it's still shining!!

-Nin

The timing of events during that time period is interesting.

7/6 MS throws out computer equipment at RHHC
7/7 MS lawyers up and refuses to help investigation
7/9 CTW comes into the picture with info about CWW's involvement
7/10 Detectives travel to MO and interview CTW
7/10 Wrights drive home to MO
7/11 Warrants for CWW residence, prints and DNA as well as Warrant for MS's condo obtained
7/12 Warrants for CWW residence, prints and DNA as well as Warrant for MS's condo served
For LE this horrendous crime had the word "HIT" written all over it. And LE, working from inside out put MS in the envelope right away. Red flags were everywhere the first week. They knew he was involved. All they needed was a smoking gun to get the ball rolling. Two days after MS lawyers up the smoking gun comes in the form of a phone call and the ball has been rolling ever since. Im sure MS suspected LE was on to him after the second interview. He rushes to destroy evidence on July 6(the computers); LE is notified and the crime scene tape goes back around the house that very day. I wonder if that was to keep MS out of the house while LE looked for further evidence?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So that makes me wonder what AW thought about all of a sudden coming into enough money to be able to afford an extended trip to FL, complete with a second rental car, when they couldn't afford for her to go for a little weekend just days prior? Where did that money come from, AW? Was that not a bit suspicious to you?
I don't know.... I know AW is (was?) totally codependent on CWW and she has had some really horrible things happen in her life, things I wouldn't wish on anyone but there is right and there is wrong. And there is really really really wrong. At some point we are all accountable for our actions and decisions regardless of the hard knocks life has thrown our way.
I suspect AW was putting two and two together rather quickly. She may have not wanted to believe her beloved could commit such atrocities but if she has half a conscious, she knew something wasn't kosher in that kitchen. MOO

I agree with you.

I'm not making excuses for AW nor am I claiming she is 100% a victim here but someone I love dearly is in a situation like hers. No, the man is not a murder that I know of (nor is he a POI in a case) but he treats her with the same control and mind games that CWW does AW. For someone like AW, this man "loves" her and is her husband so she is going to be loyal to a fault as well as follow his lead with little to no questions asked. Which in my mind is why she tried to argue with her mom about the story of his trip (hello AW you can't change facts) to saying he was in MO the whole time. Any logical person would put 2 and 2 together (like JR gf at the moment she realized what he did) but I'm not 100% sure it all clicks with AW. She probably saw CWW react to search warrant and got scared of him being upset so in her mind she tried to fix it.

Again, I'm not saying she is a true victim and can't control her own actions but I am understanding of her frame of mind when it comes to CWW. I bet my next paycheck most of it is fear in knowing what he can/will do to her if she were to turn on him as well as being controlled by him enough to just not know how to think for herself. She follows his lead and I'm not sure when she will snap out of it and form her own decisions. Poor thing.

In a regular "burglary" gone wrong, one should be able to find tons of prints (finger, hands, footwear etc,) DNA and else of the assailant(s), since they supposedly came to rob, not to kill. The assailants would have not been prepared for blood spatters going everywhere- hey, they would have tried to avoid getting blood on them- they would most likely not have worn hair covers (?), jumpsuits etc.. Lacking all that evidence - SMS said they pretty well covered their tracks, but not good enough- it seemed it was a given Dr Sievers was targeted from the hour LE started to investigate the scene. Also, the crime-scene itself would have possibly clued in the investigators. The crime scene would work itself from the inside out, not from the outside in and possibly out again, just saying.

-Nin

Maybe they also took in account the placement of the dogs. That was possibly another sign that TS knew the perp? Or that the perp was familiar with the dogs, and secured them away before the crime?

Here we go cpeacock1:

attachment.php

-Nin

#7 - It will prove who purchased the items using the subject's credit card. What items? The insurance policy itself? It was noted in the discovery documents that the AMEX card had been removed from its usual space in her wallet. Was it recovered? It that the credit card?

#7 - It will prove who purchased the items using the subject's credit card. What items? The insurance policy itself? It was noted in the discovery documents that the AMEX card had been removed from its usual space in her wallet. Was it recovered? It that the credit card?

I bet that line was left over from a different subpoena request and someone forgot to change it for this subpoena.

So...based on that dropped clue, I would say that TS's AmEx card was used after her death.

I bet that line was left over from a different subpoena request and someone forgot to change it for this subpoena.

So...based on that dropped clue, I would say that TS's AmEx card was used after her death.

You are correct, AZLawyer! This is the doc proceeding the one in question and the next one, which shows as responding sender CAPITAL ONE:

attachment.php

attachment.php

So the original Ohio LE Subpoena may show in connection with the Capital One Subpoena. I keep looking.

-Nin

Attachments

• b2957.jpg
    b2957.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 237
  • B2960.jpg
    B2960.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 234

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online