Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: to our guests reading today.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;673941180586065920]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/673941180586065920[/video] Judge Lee Schrieber denies petition to remove Mark Sievers' children. “I can’t speculate about what’s going to happen in the future.”

0311f3a1673a3c12c532dc38fefe25d4.jpg

OMG if this man pulls a Josh Powell it will be her damn fault....smh...praying more than ever for the safety of those poor children.:facepalm:

It's time to arrest. This is getting scary. MS is a danger t those kids and grows more so every day.

This needs to end. These kids are getting mentally abused daily by his behavior and alienation from their Mother's family.

It's time to arrest. This is getting scary. MS is a danger t those kids and grows more so every day.

Agreed.

The case is what it is. More evidence will come forth re. forensics.

Right now they need to arrest him and keep those girls safe. That should be the TOP priority.

I'm done for the morning. Haven't been able to work all day. On pins and needles for these precious children. I trust our Higher Power (God) is protecting them and guiding all who have their interests and safety in their hands. I can't believe I'm getting ready to say this but I pray for MS right now. That he will keep his cool and remember his children deserve to be in a safe home regardless of where HE ends up. Maybe his compassion for his kids extends WAY beyond that which he expressed to his wife and their families.

Random thoughts:

Pins and needles is right.

Kinda surprised there wasn't some kind of professional courtesy (at the least) to DCF before the info was released to the media about MS...even if it was just "shortly before," so as to not tip him off through DCF workers

I just can't see the judge putting the kids back in his custody at this point. He's supposed to keep their best interests at heart. How could that be best for them? ****I see I was WRONG-O!!!! ***

Wonder who his selection for custodian was, that was considered inappropriate by DCF. His mom? You'd think she wouldn't necessarily be inappropriate or unacceptable, because she is a grandparent.

Ugh!

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;673941180586065920]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/673941180586065920[/video] Judge Lee Schrieber denies petition to remove Mark Sievers' children. “I can’t speculate about what’s going to happen in the future.”

I understand the judge's point, and legally her hands may be tied, but I certainly do not understand why she can't reach a compromise that will keep the girls safe. Surely there must be a legal precedent she can use? JMO

Even DCF said that they were concerned about what he would do if they were sheltered. What does that tell a relatively cognizant person? He is DANGEROUS and UNSTABLE!

Could DCF still remove the children based of the proper protocol the judge spoke of? And then get a hearing again?

I am really disappointed with DCF. They should have removed the girls, then done the shelter hearing. They did not do so IMO because they were scared of potential civil suit by MS for removing the girls. They were intimidated and tried to force the judge to order them to remove the girls.

Now what we have here is one big FUSTER

I am so frustrated with this whole situation. I cannot imagine how torturous this has to be for Teresa's family :(

This SUCKS! Arrest Mark Sievers!!!

ETA- sorry for the shout out. It is time to move on this man regardless of the peripheral players in this case. He orchestrated it and hired the hit men. Maybe he had a Gf encouraging- maybe not. Regardless, HE gave the go ahead and HE should be held accountable sooner rather than later. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran