2015.12.29 Discovery Docs - Batch 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is Bonnie Sievers' interview in one pdf file. I found it interesting, that MS had called his mother to check on TS, then called Dr P to check on TS (according to MS), then Bonnie Sievers (and her friend) calls MS just when leaving the subdivision (app. 6 miles away from Jarvis Rd) to let her son know they were on their way ( Batch # 5414) and then MS tells them, they don't have to go as he had already contacted Dr P and he was on his way.

So MS calls his mother to check on TS and she agrees. She is only app. 12 minutes away from Jarvis Rd. Had the mother not called MS back, she would have possibly arrived about 12 minutes later at Jarvis Rd to discover TS. In order to ensure Dr P to be there prior to BS's and her friends' arrival - if this was "the" plan- then MS must have called DR P first, as MS could not have assumed the doctor friend was a. available and b. would show up at Jarvis Rd prior to BS and her friend. Something isn't adding up.

I'd like to see the cell phone log(s) and the sequence of calls.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwR3NseEF5SVQ2dDA/view?usp=sharing

Here is Bonnie Sievers' interview in one pdf file. I found it interesting, that MS had called his mother to check on TS, then called Dr P to check on TS (according to MS), then Bonnie Sievers (and her friend) calls MS just when leaving the subdivision (app. 6 miles away from Jarvis Rd) to let her son know they were on their way ( Batch # 5414) and then MS tells them, they don't have to go as he had already contacted Dr P and he was on his way.

So MS calls his mother to check on TS and she agrees. She is only app. 12 minutes away from Jarvis Rd. Had the mother not called MS back, she would have possibly arrived about 12 minutes later at Jarvis Rd to discover TS. In order to ensure Dr P to be there prior to BS's and her friends' arrival - if this was "the" plan- then MS must have called DR P first, as MS could not have assumed the doctor friend was a. available and b. would show up at Jarvis Rd prior to BS and her friend. Something isn't adding up.

Seems like the whole scenario didn't add up from the very beginning to LE either. Didn't Sheriff Scott say that the circumstances of how she was found - who found her, who called and when - were very significant in the case?

I think it means that AW is in trouble and that LE has evidence showing that she knew more about TS murder than she admitted to the police.

I think by sharing, they may mean that AW and CWW used each other's phones to send and receive messages. For example, CWW may have used AW's phone to send messages to MS or JR. So even though the phone number was technically AW's, CWW used it. AW doesnt strike me as technologically knowledgable. But after reading that doc dump, I do believe she definitely knows a lot more than she has admitted to the police. I think CWW took (and has continued to take) advantage of her.
I agree. But I think AW found out after the fact. Your explanation of sharing or "using" each others phone makes sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

When asked to describe their (TS & MS) relationship...BS describes Teresa and the girls...that's interesting .

What seems to make sense is that MS needed TS to be found by a specific time. And he had several variable "finders" in play, one of them his own mother.

Still very interested in his google searches regarding flight times back to Bonita Springs. I still feel strongly that this information is key.

What seems to make sense is that MS needed TS to be found by a specific time. And he had several variable "finders" in play, one of them his own mother.

Still very interested in his google searches regarding flight times back to Bonita Springs. I still feel strongly that this information is key.

Good one!

-Nin

It's Wednesday a few days after Teresa has been murdered when this interview took place and BS is already worried about her and Mark "looking guilty". Hmmmm...not incompetent, inept or stupid....but guilty.

I don't understand why MS would call his mother to check. It makes no sense to me. There were other people he could have sent,like office personal. To send your MOM over is crazy and heartless, or something. In my opinion,and I ALWAYS believed MS was involved,this makes it look like he wasn't,because who would send his own mom? Cunning perhaps?

I don't understand why MS would call his mother to check. It makes no sense to me. There were other people he could have sent,like office personal. To send your MOM over is crazy and heartless, or something. In my opinion,and I ALWAYS believed MS was involved,this makes it look like he wasn't,because who would send his own mom? Cunning perhaps?

bates 3560

BS and so I really feel that it's my fault.

JA you can't -- you cannot blame yourself

BS I should have set it after the afternoon -- I didn't -- the morning when I came in, it worked, that, you know -- the alarm was done. And I set the alarm -- I think I set it Monday when I left. It was early in the morning. I had to go ushering at church. And I think that's when he called and said, "You don't have to" or text me about it -- "You don't have to worry because the motion detector and all that with the dogs." So I know that Sunday afternoon I did not set it. Dammit. Easy to blame Mark. Well he said not to set it because of the motion detector. But --

If MS was involved, and I wholeheartedly believe that to be true, this makes no sense either. And yet it happened. He told his mother not to worry about resetting the alarm. That is a fact that he himself does not dispute. So the idea that his mother was an alternate choice of people to discover Teresa's body does not seem a great stretch to me.

I feel for the girls. I feel for BS, I feel for so many of the collateral victims in this tragedy.

I totally agree he's cunning.
He also made sure to tell his mom to "take Melanie" with her. So thoughtful of him to make sure his mom wasn't alone when TS was found. If BS hadn't called MS back, there would have been 3 people "checking on her." He makes my skin crawl.

He also made sure to tell his mom to "take Melanie" with her. So thoughtful of him to make sure his mom wasn't alone when TS was found. If BS hadn't called MS back, there would have been 3 people "checking on her." He makes my skin crawl.

Pure sociopathic evilry.

This stuck out to me as well! I noticed he said something like "are you with Melanie, are you holding hands?" before giving BS the news that TS was found murdered. :tsktsk:

It just hits me that a woman who was getting her hair colored would walk out the door with the coloring STILL in her hair from a hairdresser because her hubby just returned home, saying she would wash it out when she got home

:gasp:

I know when I do my coloring (shhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone!) it is timed and I would NEVER leave without the dye job being completed just to go home because hubby got home. I wonder how far it was from her mom's house to her/CWW residence?

:thinking:

ColorOut.JPG
Batch 2 Page 629 Bates 5242 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bjduM3RsYzNCak0/view?pref=2&pli=1

The confidential witness is from Illinois iirc... and Kathy had friend from Illinois at her house during weekend of the murder....

Above from Kathy Moran interview. ( I'm specifically not saying name in post nor putting in the jpeg as I would assume best not to)

From download batch #2, PDF page 632 and Bates page 5245

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bjduM3RsYzNCak0/view?pref=2&pli=1

Attachments

• Illinois.PNG
    Illinois.PNG
    79.4 KB · Views: 170
The confidential witness is from Illinois iirc... and Kathy had friend from Illinois at her house during weekend of the murder....

Above from Kathy Moran interview. ( I'm specifically not saying name in post nor putting in the jpeg as I would assume best not to)

From download batch #2, PDF page 632 and Bates page 5245

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bjduM3RsYzNCak0/view?pref=2&pli=1

BBM.
You are absolutely correct about the part of your post I bolded. We're going to respect that any one that might be the CTW is having their identity protected by LE for good reason.

Thank you.

ETA: This discussion stops here.

It just hits me that a woman who was getting her hair colored would walk out the door with the coloring STILL in her hair from a hairdresser because her hubby just returned home, saying she would wash it out when she got home

:gasp:

I know when I do my coloring (shhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone!) it is timed and I would NEVER leave without the dye job being completed just to go home because hubby got home. I wonder how far it was from her mom's house to her/CWW residence?

View attachment 86482
Batch 2 Page 629 Bates 5242 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bjduM3RsYzNCak0/view?pref=2&pli=1

See, this is why I LOVE you guys! :love you:

ATL, this is brilliant! Good catch!

You are right there'd have to be a heck of an emergency for me to risk frying my hair. Just because DH got home? Pfffttttt.... Whatever. Was she rushing back to make him something to eat or because she hadn't cleaned properly yet? Make your own dang dinner is my motto.

EM's (KM's husband) statement from Bates #5233 when asked about CWW:

"...I'm gonna be candid. I don't trust the son of a b***c and never did."

He later goes on to describe the situation with Angie's son, but some of it is redacted. What happened between CWW and the son resulted in CPS being involved, Angie being unable to care for her daughter's children and why KM and EM have custody. IMO, that's why KM said Angie would (paraphrased) give up her own children for CWW. EM's explanation of what happened between CWW and the son versus the explanation that JL gave are VERY different. No surprise.

Haven't gotten to it yet for indexing or doing a screen shot of the warrant, but late last night I was *whoa* when I saw that on AW's affidavit for warrant it was the first one that they wanted information and listed in warrant as to her discussions on

forums

:websleuther:

(I don't have link right now... as I'm logging off and haven't yet indexed so :moo: :moo: :moo: if someone else can screenshot

I had never seen that on any warrants before.

Have to quit for the day trying to work on the appendix ...other than lurking.... off to a party in rl! :seeya:

Again, if someone else wants to index the last 100 pages of doc dump #2 to add to what I'm doing, would appreciate the help!

Bates 5341 & 5342

TSh describes JS and MS meeting the night before the wedding at AW and CWW's trailer. She describes MS and CWW having a private conversation in a bedroom for 1.5 to 2 hours (presumably while she, JR and AW wait for them to finish) before they all went out.

Regarding her relationship with AW TSh says that used to hang out but were not close and that AW seems hysterical about the current situation (AW and TSh significant others being arrested) and that her impression was that AW did not know anything but was very upset that "this" is happening to us.

(JMO, but those who have been interviewed about AW give me the impression that they view her as a dramatic sort of individual and somewhat self absorbed/involved. The sort of person life is always kicking around and maybe views life through that lens)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024