2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 has been released - includes 1,500 crime scene photos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as CWW and JR go, the method they chose is a hateful, extremely violent act. I doubt any pictures of this would bother them. As for MS, I'd like to think that seeing the pictures would rattle him to his core. You have to figure (assume?) that at one point he did genuinely love and care for TS, so seeing those pictures of the mother of his children would likely be horrifying. I'd hope so anyway.

BBM

Freekobe, I assume MS is rattled to the core and probably horrified, as you stated, but in my opinion think it's more for not having his greedy paws on her life insurance and having to close TS medical practice.
My opinion because I think he is skipping his way on psychopath street.

Maybe MS thought they would shoot her and it would be over quickly. I hope they shove every photo in his face so he gets a good look at what he did to her and how she suffered.
I don't think they wanted it to appear to be a hit.

Could be what was in cww's envelope.

Just thinking out loud.

Wonder if this is related.

From the search of the silver (2nd) rental car located at CWW's residence:

during execution of the search warrant within a bag containing mail addressed
to the victim, Teresa Sievers. While the envelope was addressed to the victim it was
dated July 1, 2015 and did not contain any documentation. Furthermore, there is no
obvious reason of why Wright would have possession of this document.

#4451 dump 2 batch 2

I am wondering...is he back in the house with the children? What monies is he living off of? Hidden cash, his mom? Are the children going to school? Private or public, who is paying? I wish the Judge had not given him the children....visitng under supervision okay, but if he is backed into a corner....that is scary. He could have hidden weapons too.

Admin Note:

When the media starts releasing the photographs, please don't post the gruesome ones in this thread. We will generate a dedicated thread for the crime scene photographs and will clearly put a *GRAPHIC* warning on it. Some people really do not want to see the graphic nature of all these photos so let's honor that.

Bumping for everyone that missed this. This is the discussion thread. The photo thread has not been opened yet. Thanks.

I also wonder if life insurance info is what they were looking for when they entered the house earlier that day around 6 am? They didn't steal anything.

They could have just been scoping things out though.

Not sure I'm cut out for this part of the process. I cannot fathom how anyone could possibly do this to another human being. This sight has become a daily activity for me and I appreciate the "option" to decide whether to view graphic photos from the crime scene or not...however, to place some of the (graphic) crime scene photos as part of the newscast, to me, is just WRONG. This is very disturbing to many people.

I am wondering...is he back in the house with the children? What monies is he living off of? Hidden cash, his mom? Are the children going to school? Private or public, who is paying? I wish the Judge had not given him the children....visitng under supervision okay, but if he is backed into a corner....that is scary. He could have hidden weapons too.

I'm not about to defend MS but, innocent until proven guilty. As far as I know he has not even been named a POI by LE, not that LE has to name anybody a POI. I don't think it matters where he gets his money or where the children are attending school. Maybe he is still home schooling them. Why would he have to hide weapons? Really, no need to hide them in the USA.

With the blood splatter throughout the house maybe TS was attempting to reach a concealed weapon in maybe a nightstand table or higher up in closet out of children's reach. If this hit was prearranged by MS, MS had probably already informed CWW of TS had a carry permit and probably owned a gun (since she was a silver member will assume she went to range somewhat often or she would have probably used the $15.00/day option a few times per yr) and probably where TS hid the weapon. Maybe CWW went in 6:09 to hide/steal/unload TS weapon. If she owned a weapon it could have been stored in her automobile. I am guessing she owned a weapon and it was located in her house. It's JMO

That photo that is on batch 29, yet says 34 when you download it. What is that?

Looks like a child's drawing that happened to include a dead person on the floor, bags of money, etc. Probably irrelevant but you can see why LE would feel like they needed to photograph it.

Not sure I'm cut out for this part of the process. I cannot fathom how anyone could possibly do this to another human being. This sight has become a daily activity for me and I appreciate the "option" to decide whether to view graphic photos from the crime scene or not...however, to place some of the (graphic) crime scene photos as part of the newscast, to me, is just WRONG. This is very disturbing to many people.

It is very tough. That is why I am so adamant about not having surprise graphic photos peppered throughout this thread. It needs to be up to each individual member to chose when (if ever) they want to view them.

(Just because I have a feeling he is aware of us WS-ers):

To MS: may the haunting begin; may it be vivid & full of smell & sight. **That** will be what you cannot escape from or dismiss or control. Ironic, eh MS?

Sleep well....for now...

I'm not about to defend MS but, innocent until proven guilty. As far as I know he has not even been named a POI by LE, not that LE has to name anybody a POI. I don't think it matters where he gets his money or where the children are attending school. Maybe he is still home schooling them. Why would he have to hide weapons? Really, no need to hide them in the USA.

Hey Sula, you may have missed it because there are SO MANY investigative reports, affidavits, etc.... but MS is referenced by LE as "Suspect #2" all through their investigative reports.

Hey Sula, you may have missed it because there are SO MANY investigative reports, affidavits, etc.... but MS is referenced by LE as "Suspect #2" all through their investigative reports.

Thanks, beach. I did miss it.

Thanks, beach. I did miss it.

Promise to find you some links as soon as I can catch a breather here. It is in several places though. Sorry to not link in my original post.

I was going to say this too! Not only that, but during the cps coverage, LE explicitly stated that they believe MS was the one who set this all in motion.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes it does matter where he gets the money for living expenses, because of the money issues with the clinic. Is there hidden monies, part of the reason the doctor was murdered could be for insurance monies to get him out of debt. This has been discussed in prvious threads. Children going to private schools costs money, where is the money coming from, if they are going to a private school. Hiding guns and money....people do that all the time even if we live in the USA, for many reasons. People do not want anyone to know what they have or dont have is just one example, I will not list all others. He coudl or would hide money to not report to the IRS, let his wife think they were broke, yet there was money. Did I say he was guilty? Seems like you are saying I said that....and I could say, by what your wrote, you think he is innocent. This is a forum where we toss ideas, suggestions around and are suppose to be polite, not attack. I was asking questions, thinking....end of my view I will go on from here to read other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper