2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 has been released - includes 1,500 crime scene photos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they kept so much money at home? Why not have it in a bank drawing interest? One of the photos I saw was money with a $2000 band on it. I have 0 money at home or my purse. Most people just use debit cards. Were they hiding this money from the IRS? Was MS keeping cash payments from the practice and not documenting cash payments? jmo.

IDK. But I don't think for one second that TS was so clueless. Of course she should have not been murdered, but I don't think that she was oblivious to her money situation. IMO, nobody knew what on behind closed doors, not even her patients.

Okay, so I did look at some more photos. Of the cars, which I got nothing out of. And of the interior of the house.

Not to be uncharitable, but Mr. Mom wasn't going to win any "Housekeeper of the Year" awards, was he?

Also, if someone from Florida could help me out here - is it typical for a "high end" house to have those ceramic tile floors EVERYWHERE in the entire house? Also, and I was looking at a lot of the photos upside down, but does it appear there is black mold along some of the white baseboards? And some areas of the lower walls above the baseboards that look kind of yucky - as if there may be a dampness problem? Or am I seeing things that aren't there?

Okay, so I did look at some more photos. Of the cars, which I got nothing out of. And of the interior of the house.

Not to be uncharitable, but Mr. Mom wasn't going to win any "Housekeeper of the Year" awards, was he?

Also, if someone from Florida could help me out here - is it typical for a "high end" house to have those ceramic tile floors EVERYWHERE in the entire house? Also, and I was looking at a lot of the photos upside down, but does it appear there is black mold along some of the white baseboards? And some areas of the lower walls above the baseboards that look kind of yucky - as if there may be a dampness problem? Or am I seeing things that aren't there?

I'm from south Georgia and have stayed in a lot of vacation houses in Florida. It is very normal for a nice house to have ceramic tile floors everywhere.

LOL @ housekeeper of the year. I'm assuming he is responsible for the interior of that van. I can't think clearly knowing any space of mine is cluttered, and that's beyond clutter... I wonder what TS thought of it.

I didn't notice black mold but will look again. Living in FL I imagine dampness is always a problem. I saw some places where it looked like the baseboards were separating kind of from the dry wall. Like you could see glue or something underneath. Honestly to me that house does not look all that "high end." It doesn't seem to have been built very well. JMO.

I finally put on my big girl panties and started looking at pics again (a couple glasses of wine helped) that van is a hot mess. Since it was MS's wheels I blame it on him. I realize it is a vehicle to tote 2 youngsters around in, but goodness!

And yes, it's common to have tile throughout the house in Fl. We don't get very cold winters so we don't really need the carpet unless one likes the look....I think it's more of a tropical look. I see it a lot in the Caribbean too.

I don't think it is a high end house. Just average quality but larger. It looks very well lived in which made me sad. The girl's toys all over the place make me envision happy family times they must have had there. Just sad.i couldn't make out mold on the baseboard since I'm on my cell phone but moisture can be a problem here. Lot's of humidity and rain through part of the year.

I was shocked at the condition of the home.

Ten of thousands of dollars scattered throughout the home?
Photos released by the State Attorney's Office in the murder case of Dr. Teresa Sievers. Special to news-press.com from the Florida State Attorney's Office

More pictures here
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...urder-case-documents-doctor-theresa/78413502/
More pictures here...down 2
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...urder-case-documents-doctor-theresa/78413502/

All that money!
The guns!
Prescription bottles and pills!

All that money!
The guns!
Prescription bottles and pills!

I must not have been able to see the pictures that had "prescription bottles and pills". I did see a lot of supplements....which I'm guessing were free from manufacturers.

* oh I see now on the news story..nevermind : )

Some of this is so confusing to me. If CWW was to make this look like a home invasion robbery gone bad then why in the heck would he and JR leave all of these drugs, guns, and money behind? Home invaders are usually looking for drugs and money and why leave the guns since they are also valuable. All they would have to do is pretend to take them with an agreement to return them to him at some point or even taken them without MSs permission. What was he going to do about it anyway if they took everything? Call up the cops and say the hit men who I setup to murder my wife took my money, drugs, and guns??? Yet 10s of thousands of dollars were left behind?

With the possessions in the home it looks just like they came there to do a hit on Teresa and nothing else. Were they really that stupid? MS sure wouldn't want it to immediately look like a hit would he? I cant understand why all the money wasn't taken. That way CWW would know he wasn't going to be cheated out of being paid.

The flooring doesn't look like ceramic tile but more like terrazzo tile which is more expensive and often used in homes in Florida. Travis Alexander's home also had the same kind of tile.

I look at these photos and I become so sad that anyone could do this to the mother of two little daughters. I am not sure this had to do with jealousy. I think this is another horrendous murder all because of greed.

Why do you think they haven't arrested Mark yet knowing he has his two daughters? Its been many months now and he is still out. I wonder what the holdup is?

Are they going to upgrade the charges on CWW and Rodgers by taking it before the GJ soon? No way was this second degree murder. Even traveling from MO to Teresa's home in Florida shows it was so premeditated.

IMO

I feel so sorry for Dr. Petrites. Here he was, minding his own business, on his way to make an honest living, and his friend's d*****bag husband calls asking for a favor. Now all his personal business is all over the internet. Pictures of him, his hands, his clothes and shoes, the inside of his car. He was just another pawn in Mark's evil doings.

His car sure looks nice (normal) compared to Mark's van. You can take a boy out of a trailer, but you can't always take the trailer out of a boy.

I wonder why they kept so much money at home? Why not have it in a bank drawing interest? One of the photos I saw was money with a $2000 band on it. I have 0 money at home or my purse. Most people just use debit cards. Were they hiding this money from the IRS? Was MS keeping cash payments from the practice and not documenting cash payments? jmo.

My parents, who were lower middle class, always had some cash on hand. And banks paid interest then, unlike now. Banks can close. The electric grid can go down. Many experts recommend having a couple of months' living expenses on hand. Very little of the routine business of the practice would have been in cash, unless Mark was doing illicit drugs on the side. So I can't fault him for that--just his lack of housekeeping. In addition, at least some of the cash and coins I would guess came, along with the old guns, from his father--$2 bills aren't common anymore, but were still around 50-60 years ago, and some of the coins looked old too.

His car sure looks nice (normal) compared to Mark's van. You can take a boy out of a trailer, but you can't always take the trailer out of a boy.
Two thoughts when I looked in MS's van. Mental illness and what on earth is he using that van for...besides shuttling the girls around.

I'm not about to defend MS but, innocent until proven guilty. As far as I know he has not even been named a POI by LE, not that LE has to name anybody a POI. I don't think it matters where he gets his money or where the children are attending school. Maybe he is still home schooling them. Why would he have to hide weapons? Really, no need to hide them in the USA.

I downloaded a couple of screen shots for you from the Doc 2 part 2 dump in the appropriate thread where they talk about suspect 2, which we then believed to be Mark because the two addresses on the tower dump subpoena were for the target addresses of her moms house and the vacation home up north on their trip. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?297543-2015-12-29-Discovery-Docs-Batch-2&p=12278538#post12278538

HTH

Two thoughts when I looked in MS's van. Mental illness and what on earth is he using that van for...besides shuttling the girls around.

Looks more like he was living in a van down by the river--or doing crack in it.

I downloaded a couple of screen shots for you from the Doc 2 part 2 dump in the appropriate thread where they talk about suspect 2, which we then believed to be Mark because the two addresses on the tower dump subpoena were for the target addresses of her moms house and the vacation home up north on their trip. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?297543-2015-12-29-Discovery-Docs-Batch-2&p=12278538#post12278538

HTH

This was confusing because in the one part they say suspect 2
and in the other part says where MS was residing they did not call him suspect #2

Just a note on the NBC-2 link that many folks are using. The documents on their hyperlink are labelled 1-44 at this time. ALTHOUGH, when you download them, those at #14-#44 do not jive with the label of the PDF's when you try to download them. I think NBC-2 is missing some. Specifically.....

#14 says 17 when downloaded and the difference of three continues for a while. I therefore think possible missing sets are #14, #15, #16
#23 says it's 26 when downloaded... so still a difference of three each time
#24 says it's 29 when downloaded and the difference of 5 continues to the end. I therefore think possible missing sets are #27, #28.

Some folks have seen photos that I'm not seeing

ETA: Cymbaline posted she found #27 http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/1-7-16_Sieversdocs27.pdf and #28 http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/1-7-16_Sieversdocs28.pdf at a difference website.

Has anyone found anywhere #14, #15 and #16? (again, the NBC hyperlink name doesn't match with the names of the pdf files after #13)

TIA

ETA: The two links above are phone. Some interesting stuff there.

In part 42, is that a video tape labeled "Mommy and Daddy Love Making"?

Weird. Not that they made a tape, but that they labeled it that way. Unless my mind is in the gutter and that means something COMPLETELY different than what I am thinking.

In part 42, is that a video tape labeled "Mommy and Daddy Love Making"?

Weird. Not that they made a tape, but that they labeled it that way. Unless my mind is in the gutter and that means something COMPLETELY different than what I am thinking.
I find that completely odd as well.

HTH

Question?

Are we sure they were both (jr and CWW) in the same car?
did CWW get the GPS for JR and then CWW set out on his own and met Mark At one of thos locations he was at in NY or conn.? Then traveled on to Florida?

Just a note on the NBC-2 link that many folks are using. The documents on their hyperlink are labelled 1-44 at this time. ALTHOUGH, when you download them, those at #14-#44 do not jive with the label of the PDF's when you try to download them. I think NBC-2 is missing some. Specifically.....

#14 says 17 when downloaded and the difference of three continues for a while. I therefore think possible missing sets are #14, #15, #16
#23 says it's 26 when downloaded... so still a difference of three each time
#24 says it's 29 when downloaded and the difference of 5 continues to the end. I therefore think possible missing sets are #27, #28.

Some folks have seen photos that I'm not seeing

ETA: Cymbaline posted she found #27 http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/1-7-16_Sieversdocs27.pdf and #28 http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/1-7-16_Sieversdocs28.pdf at a difference website.

Has anyone found anywhere #14, #15 and #16? (again, the NBC hyperlink name doesn't match with the names of the pdf files after #13)

TIA

Don't stress too much over the goof by NBC-2. I'll remove all the cross index to the article file # vs downloaded file # when NIN gets them all scanned in directly from the SAO. I'll be deleting all those and using only NIN's. Reference #'s (except Bates) will all be changing due to
all the NBC-2 files 14-49 being mis-named. See post #5 here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tos-*WARNING-GRAPHIC*&p=12277868#post12277868

It is very important to use Bates numbers for referencing so these photos can still be located easily down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper