2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 has been released - includes 1,500 crime scene photos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those notes from her daughter's on a paper plate :frown:
The death of a parent at such a young age has got to be confusing and devastating. My worry is that the girls will be more or less denied their much needed grieving process. All this "secrecy," and Mark actually taking these little girls to the court hearings with him? What is he telling them? They need to be able to talk to SOMEONE about their mom and grieve together as a family. These girls need a lot of time and love to get through this process.
I hope it wasn't like a rapid change for them, like we are starting over and this is our new normal.

That paper plate takes me to a new level of sadness for these precious little girls. I worry they will only THINK about the last time they were with their mom they were not behaving. :frown:

TS's youngest daughter is the spitting image of her beautiful mother.

photo. Bates #27522 (7th image at this link) is a photo of Teresa's watch. I am wondering if the watch was still functioning when photographed. I notice the time is at 11:50. Could that be relevant? Or was it simply 11:50 when the photo was taken?

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/1-7-16_Sieversdocs9.pdf

Now I am trying to decide if it is 10:50. Old eyes.

The third set shows her watch, reading 5 minutes before 11? Unless that is just the time the pic was taken.

answered my own question since earlier pics show 10 mins before 11 I think.

:bump: with the above discussion about time on watch

HTH

In part 42, is that a video tape labeled "Mommy and Daddy Love Making"?

Weird. Not that they made a tape, but that they labeled it that way. Unless my mind is in the gutter and that means something COMPLETELY different than what I am thinking.

OMG.

The authorities need to review this tape, NOW.

Has anyone been allowed to interview the girls, alone?

Question as I don't have this type of screen on my phone. What does the number 2 next to Paul (auction guy) on this phone mean?

(Is this to be assumed by all to be Angela's phone). That phone sure did call Paul and Sundaye a lot after the trip. I'm gonna need to reread their interview again!

View attachment 86829
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/1-7-16_Sieversdocs28.pdf

TIA

ok guys, now your gonna see just how technically challenged I really am. How do you turn the picture right side up?

The jewelry photos are the worst for me. Just the clinical way they are photographed so obviously just after removal as they were and cataloged with evidence number for each. Just so final and sad.

I bet each article of jewelry had special significance.

When a woman dresses and puts on her jewelry and makeup, she is applying her armor, meant to make her feel confident and strong as she faces her day.

It's horrible to think of her coming home after a long one, and being so brutally murdered in her own home.

To see that jewelry as it is in those images is heartbreaking. A lifetime, reduced to trinkets and the evidence of a crime. When they were so much more to Teresa. :(

ok guys, now your gonna see just how technically challenged I really am. How do you turn the picture right side up?

hover your mouse toward the top margin of the page. See the little circles with arrows pointing left or right? Click them to select rotate clockwise or counter clockwise.

hover your mouse toward the top margin of the page. See the little circles with arrows pointing left or right? Click them to select rotate clockwise or counter clockwise.

Thank you, but I only see arrows going up and down? I see print save, + - and 7/34 and up and down arrows only.

I see adobe reader toolbar also, should I click that? :blush:

I'm not. Care to share your thoughts? What do you think LE still needs from it? They've had it for so long I figured it must hold a large part of the puzzle but I haven't heard a peep about it in the docs
Isn't there a photo of the front passenger seat showing a blood droplet?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Okay, so I did look at some more photos. Of the cars, which I got nothing out of. And of the interior of the house.

Not to be uncharitable, but Mr. Mom wasn't going to win any "Housekeeper of the Year" awards, was he?

Also, if someone from Florida could help me out here - is it typical for a "high end" house to have those ceramic tile floors EVERYWHERE in the entire house? Also, and I was looking at a lot of the photos upside down, but does it appear there is black mold along some of the white baseboards? And some areas of the lower walls above the baseboards that look kind of yucky - as if there may be a dampness problem? Or am I seeing things that aren't there?
It is very common to have tile throughout the house. Some will have carpet in the bedroom. This is due to it being so hot here and tiling probably keeps it cooler.
When my dogs come in from outside, they love to lay on the nice cool tile.

YES, they are.
women in Mo are not that desperate, it needs to be remembered that initial impressions of most people was that CWW was kind, fun to be around. It is being shown thru different people that he was manipulative smooth talker so a naïve person would be an easy target,

Isn't there a photo of the front passenger seat showing a blood droplet?

I finally found the pic of the van. Who knows if it's a blood drop or one of the hundreds of other stains in there. What a freaking mess!

OMG.

The authorities need to review this tape, NOW.

Knowing LE I can almost guarantee this tape was viewed as soon as it was logged in by all involved

I download any large documents to my hard drive and save them in Adobe Reader. When I get something upside down I click on the upper line the* View* drop down and rotated clockwise or counterclockwise as an option.

My computer is too slow to navigate while on the internet .. the photos aren't easy to manipulate unless it is downloaded first.. so that is why I have always downloaded to my hard drive all these releases.

I wonder if any of those guns were stolen considering CWW's alleged (I don't want problems) decades lifestyle of stealing and burglary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member