2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know if that's not the same suitcase as the one near the scene and LE moved it for whatever reason?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I suspect that the suitcase in the bedroom is a spare left behind. I often store one piece of luggage inside another piece of luggage. Or perhaps TS got out one suitcase but opted for another?

I suspect that the suitcase in the bedroom is a spare left behind. I often store one piece of luggage inside another piece of luggage. Or perhaps TS got out one suitcase but opted for another?
I agree. I don't think she made it to the bedroom 😟

This pic really bothers me a lot. I can't figure out what it is or where it came from.
Could it possibly be a wadded up bed sheet? It looks too big to be a scarf to me now, as I had previously thought.

Another thought I have had regarding the way TS was found, it's possible that the murdering duo made TS lay down on her stomach in the kitchen area close to the refrigerator. I still can't figure out why there are bloodstains on the (butterfly curtain) bathroom door trim as well as the floorboard trim there. Could one of them have hit her after she took her suitcase back to her bedroom and was walking back down the hall towards the kitchen?

Has anyone seen a pic of the doggy door?
I enhanced the pic a bit...
841194d5e897a9616d36762b67152034.jpg

TS was very small physically. I wonder if she would have fit into that huge suitcase and the killers planned or had thought about moving her afterwards? GPS to the beach. Did they get interrupted or spooked? They didn't spend much time there afterwards. MS could have left that suitcase deliberately available.

What I thought was an orange and white scarf is obviously not. They could have used that sheet/pillowcase over her head to 1) prevent her from recognizing them (not that it mattered, but still) or 2) keep things more or less contained. There are large drops in addition to the soaking. Drops are dropped, they don't look directional other than straight on drops if I'm saying that in a way that makes sense. :sick:

The lights were on in the home and MP could see into the home during daylight.

If someone had happened to walk by that night and notice something to bring them up to the front door, they would have been able to see clearly into the house :(

Do we know if that's not the same suitcase as the one near the scene and LE moved it for whatever reason?

I agree. I don't think she made it to the bedroom ��

OMG...I don't know why I assumed she took that suitcase to the bedroom :doh:
I think because of how neat the clothes were folded in her suitcase, I "assumed" they were in that one. I remember from the airport camera she only had one suitcase...
Thanks guys :blush:
Bless her heart!! This case just gets sadder by the minute.

As a crazy for my dogs type person, and from my own personal experience those dogs would have been whimpering and scratching at the door when she got out of her car...Since they were NOT, I know she was thinking that was odd. I would panic if I came home and mine weren't at the door.

Did anyone see a picture of the doggy door?

TS was very small physically. I wonder if she would have fit into that huge suitcase and the killers planned or had thought about moving her afterwards? GPS to the beach. Did they get interrupted or spooked? They didn't spend much time there afterwards. MS could have left that suitcase deliberately available.

What I thought was an orange and white scarf is obviously not. They could have used that sheet/pillowcase over her head to 1) prevent her from recognizing them (not that it mattered, but still) or 2) keep things more or less contained. There are large drops in addition to the soaking. Drops are dropped, they don't look directional other than straight on drops if I'm saying that in a way that makes sense. :sick:

If someone had happened to walk by that night and notice something to bring them up to the front door, they would have been able to see clearly into the house :(

I don't think they planned on moving her. MS needed a body for the life insurance payout. Had MS just wanted to get rid of her I'm sure alligator alley would have been an obvious choice.

There's a photo of a garbage can outside. I tried enhancing it as much as I could. So, I'm wondering if that scarf-looking thing is the same as what was found in the garbage can:
37061b604b8d913734837a3d90007aa1.jpg
e1270d08654b47762228ede0c15d863d.jpg

ETA: Sorry, I thought I added the link and corresponding page number. My phone was dying and family showed up.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8OUhJaWZlNXNERWc/view
Page 22

Maybe she was going to use that suitcase. But at the last moment decided to use another one. Idk. But I do that as well.

Now parents some times get their stuff together that morning before the trip. Even though we plan to pack weeks in advance. Lol.

So maybe she was going to use that suitcase that morning before leaving. But changed her mind. Idk

I agree with FTO, if MS was involved he needed TS to be found for insurance purposes.
That white cloth has me perplexed also. If they did put it over her head it would have had to have fallen off at some point to get her hair wrapped around the hammer.

That white cloth has me perplexed also.
RSBM

To me the "scarf" really looks as if it has a pre-existing pattern of red shapes in addition to the blood stains. Some of them look very symmetrical with a darker outline around them. Does anyone else see that?

I think she momentarily escaped mid attack and grabbed that to stop the bleeding and they grabbed her and finished the attack.

Jmo

I think she momentarily escaped mid attack and grabbed that to stop the bleeding and they grabbed her and finished the attack.

Jmo
As difficult as the thought is to imagine...I'm sure she screamed and tried to run, but trapped in the narrow space between the fridge and the granite covered kitchen island. It would be easy to trap her in that area and also conceal her body from anyone looking through the window. Re: Dr. P could not see anything but her purse when he looked through the window. I looked at the "hemmed border of the scarf-like fabric" and for some reason it look like a king-sized white pillow case cover. (The thinness/opaque nature being that it was old and laundered...but that is just a side thought, ok?) Thank you FELICITYLEMON for your input on the "possibility of a pillowcase of some type.) The other thing I noticed was one of our "eagle-eyed" posters asking about a "collage photo" that had a Moroccan patterned box, some tape and a hammer. Well, I found its origin.
That photo was taken by someone standing on a chair/ladder and taking a picture of the objects on top of the REFRIGERATOR next to the small chest freezer in the garage. It is photo#29034
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...FhNWmtzWHUyQTg
It is photo number 38 or 40 on the link I supplied above. It is on the far upper right of the photo...NOTICE the burgundy & white Moroccan patterned box and the hammer on top of it.
The number of hammers laying around the garage etc...doesn't surprise me. My husband is not a handyman, but he has a lot of them in the garage. But what he does not own, is a ball peen hammer. (He wouldn't even know where to plug in a hammer! But he is a great guy and works really hard to provide for us:loveyou: ...so I easily overlook his inability to repair anything.:blushing: All the men in the neighborhood borrow MY TOOLS...I am the handyman!) I don't own a "ball peen hammer" because I don't do any metal fabrication...which is its purpose. The
HEAD OF A BALL PEEN HAMMER IS STRONGER THAN A CLAW HAMMER! (I didn't know that until I watched this very short video, VERY INFORMATIVE....a machinist's/fabricator hammer)
[video=youtube;ObHxixy4ViQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObHxixy4ViQ[/video]
I'm going to venture to say all the ball peen hammer was brought to the scene or purchased for the murder...based on how the garage looked, MS would never have purchased a ball peen hammer.....and men who work on vehicles, would NEVER LEAVE ONE BEHIND.
Time for bed....you guys/gals are the best!

Why is there a pic of "the hammer" being part of a collage?View attachment 86801

Okay, one more addition....I found the "collage photo" and that IRISHCHOOK was talking about....
It is a photo of the items on top of the refrigerator in the garage.
Photo 39 of 40 Bates photo #29034
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8eFhNWmtzWHUyQTg/view?pref=2&pli=1
Some people forget where they have placed their hammers and just keep buying more. Now off to bed, I swear!

This pic really bothers me a lot. I can't figure out what it is or where it came from.
Could it possibly be a wadded up bed sheet? It looks too big to be a scarf to me now, as I had previously thought.

Another thought I have had regarding the way TS was found, it's possible that the murdering duo made TS lay down on her stomach in the kitchen area close to the refrigerator. I still can't figure out why there are bloodstains on the (butterfly curtain) bathroom door trim as well as the floorboard trim there. Could one of them have hit her after she took her suitcase back to her bedroom and was walking back down the hall towards the kitchen?

Has anyone seen a pic of the doggy door?

Could someone have thrown a sheet over TS's head so she wouldn't see who was inflicting the initial blows? If it is a sheet it was more than likely a twin bed size sheet, IMO. Twin sized sheets would have been used on the bunk beds in the youngest daughter's room.

IDK.

There's a photo of a garbage can outside. I tried enhancing it as much as I could. So, I'm wondering if that scarf-looking thing is the same as what was found in the garbage can:

ETA: Sorry, I thought I added the link and corresponding page number. My phone was dying and family showed up.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8OUhJaWZlNXNERWc/view
Page 22

My eyes are old, but the material in the garbage can looks to me to be thicker than the bloody one on the photo, IMO.

I do think it is possible that thier original plan may have been to move TS to the beach. Leaving a body on the beach would still insure that the body would be found. I wonder if TS was known to walk or run the beach in the morning. Just guessing, but I think it is also possible that MS called his mom to check on TS believing she would only find TS not there. Then maybe he got a phone call from CWW saying the body was still at the house. That's when he changed his plan and sent the doctor over instead and told his mother not to go. Just a thought.

I do think it is possible that thier original plan may have been to move TS to the beach. Leaving a body on the beach would still insure that the body would be found. I wonder if TS was known to walk or run the beach in the morning. Just guessing, but I think it is also possible that MS called his mom to check on TS believing she would only find TS not there. Then maybe he got a phone call from CWW saying the body was still at the house. That's when he changed his plan and sent the doctor over instead and told his mother not to go. Just a thought.

That's a great point.

Could someone have thrown a sheet over TS's head so she wouldn't see who was inflicting the initial blows? If it is a sheet it was more than likely a twin bed size sheet, IMO. Twin sized sheets would have been used on the bunk beds in the youngest daughter's room.

IDK.

With the amount of blood and number of strikes, would have expected to see much more cast off on the walls, floor, dishwasher, AND ceiling. The directional droplets on the dishwasher lead me to believe that those droplets were from when she was on the floor. The cast off would have traveled further than just the dishwasher. The lack of such gives me the opinion that she was covered during the attack to minimize getting more widespread blood in the area and on the perps.

Using the white ?tiled? (bates 27,300) background that is also used in the panties photo bates (27,511) as a comparison in how large this was, I would say that this was smaller than a twin sheet, and possibly a pillow case.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8YnVseFNpWEpTeUk&usp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

:moo:

ETA: :dunno: How this jives with the hair (which isn't covered in blood matting which I would have expected) on the hammer :dunno:

With the amount of blood and number of strikes, would have expected to see much more cast off on the walls, floor, dishwasher, AND ceiling. The directional droplets on the dishwasher lead me to believe that those droplets were from when she was on the floor. The cast off would have traveled further than just the dishwasher. The lack of such gives me the opinion that she was covered during the attack to minimize getting more widespread blood in the area and on the perps.

Using the white ?tiled? (bates 27,300) background that is also used in the panties photo bates (27,511) as a comparison in how large this was, I would say that this was smaller than a twin sheet, and possibly a pillow case.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8YnVseFNpWEpTeUk&usp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

:moo:

ETA: :dunno: How this jives with the hair (which isn't covered in blood matting which I would have expected) on the hammer :dunno:

I was showing my husband those pics of the hammer with the hair wrapped around it. To me THAT looked staged. Like someone took some of her hair and wrapped it on there and placed it on the floor. If they covered her head with a pillow case, maybe they wanted it to look like a random break in and they took the pillowcase with them when they left.

I would expect the pillowcase to be a lot bloodier than that one is. Maybe there is another pillowcase that they didn't release photos of. Just thinking "out loud..."

Attachments

• img01072016_000.jpg
    img01072016_000.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 201

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads