2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Got ya but she changed her practice right?
Saw.less patients.
Gosh u pick me apart guys lighten up.
I understand u don't like the fact I think her husband may not have a hand in this but geee.

U all should wish he dosent for the sake of his kids.

I'm just trying to see when the money problems started and was it when she went holistic.

Eileen,

I'm responding here because I also responded to your earlier post on the question of holistic medicine. Please know that I almost never know the background or beliefs of the posters I'm responding to. In this case, I didn't know, or didn't remember, that you were a defender of Mark's innocence. I was too, initially, just because I'm naturally a contrarian and the natural, obvious thing is to suspect the husband, so I wanted to look at other possibilities, for example, human traffickers.

My point in responding on holistic medicine wasn't to attack you, or anyone else, but to defend Dr. Sievers. Remember early on when people claimed the Sievers were rolling in profits from the sale of supplements? I defended Dr. Sievers then, and did so again today when holistic medicine was suggested as the cause of her financial problems. I agree with others that it's tough to make money when you're spending an hour with a patient instead of 7 minutes, but I also think there's a market for that kind of care (I'm part of that market). I also know that spending that kind of time with patients appeals to quite a few doctors--for example, my MD stepson of 43 years is considering moving to an annual-fee "concierge" model that allows more time with patients, even house calls, albeit with many fewer patients.

And by the way, I did support Mark on his guns, even though I think it's almost inconceivable he's not guilty. It wasn't having a safe-full of old guns, or even modern ones, that made him a criminal.

In the seventh photo in this batch, there appears to be a wire figure hanging with keys and other objects from the rear view mirror. It may be similar to the wire object on the kitchen counter.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/1-7-16_Sieversdocs43.pdf

I believe it's on page 13 of the .pdf file.

I wonder if the van was left at the airport with the key/keys hanging from the rear view mirror? Seems strange then again who would break into the van/steal it?

http://www.winknews.com/2016/01/08/scott-dont-read-too-deeply-into-sievers-photos/

Sheriff Mike Scott BBM:

“You’re talking about the burglary, the pried door and that the scene was staged,” Scott said while attending a crime task force meeting with Fort Myers city officials on Friday. “I would be careful in just assuming that the hammer was this, or this is this, or this is that. The case is far more complicated than folks realize and I think some walk a slippery slope trying to solve it before it’s all out.”

Despite thousands of pages outlining the evidence against Rodgers and Wright and investigators’ suspicions of Mark Sievers’ involvement, Scott said the case is far from over.
“What I would say is you see continued focus, tenacity, forward progress,” he said of the documents. “There’s a lot going on that we can’t talk about, a lot. They’ll continue to release documents and the picture will continue to become a little more clear.”

-Nin

It may just be a hobby of one of the girls to make figures from wire.

Of course, it could be anything. I just would never park my car at the airport with keys, or a wallet or anything of interest visible to thieves.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/01/08/scott-dont-read-too-deeply-into-sievers-photos/

Sheriff Mike Scott BBM:

“You’re talking about the burglary, the pried door and that the scene was staged,” Scott said while attending a crime task force meeting with Fort Myers city officials on Friday. “I would be careful in just assuming that the hammer was this, or this is this, or this is that. The case is far more complicated than folks realize and I think some walk a slippery slope trying to solve it before it’s all out.”

Despite thousands of pages outlining the evidence against Rodgers and Wright and investigators’ suspicions of Mark Sievers’ involvement, Scott said the case is far from over.
“What I would say is you see continued focus, tenacity, forward progress,” he said of the documents. “There’s a lot going on that we can’t talk about, a lot. They’ll continue to release documents and the picture will continue to become a little more clear.”

-Nin

:gaah: SMS' messages are always so esoteric and mysterious. What
is going on?

Bates # 29522

-Nin

Attachments

• Bates number 29522 Children Drawing.jpg
    Bates number 29522 Children Drawing.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 521
Do we know if there are any pictures that the news didn't show? I'm not looking for gore, I'm just wondering if I've seen all of the pics from NBC-2, am I missing anything now that these photos are going up?

Can anyone describe this please? It is a strange picture if it is made by a female suburban child

I think it's supposed to be Firestar stopping a bank robber? Maybe? haha

Firestar is a Marvel character FYI.

I think it's supposed to be Firestar stopping a bank robber? Maybe? haha

Firestar is a Marvel character FYI.

When I taught elementary art, students were talking about Michaelangelo, Donatello. My head could hardly fit through the door. I thought I was art teacher of the century. The interest my students had in artists.

Then I learned about the Ninja Turtles.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back