2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please don't let the disarray of the home or van throw us off. Because 1) The scene was being staged. 2) Her family member died around the same time as the planned trip ,which would leave family discombobulated and rushing to pack and go. 3) They have kids as well and Teresa was very busy. 4) Let's just hope that we are never killed while the house was a mess.

Jmo.

Do we know if there are any pictures that the news didn't show? I'm not looking for gore, I'm just wondering if I've seen all of the pics from NBC-2, am I missing anything now that these photos are going up?

The only gore pictures would be if LE leaked or was hacked of gore pictures. Or if MP was not such a stellar individual and took gore pictures to sell or for personal observation which was hacked later on.

So let's Thank God that no gore pictures have been released. Because this tells us that everyone who had access to any type of gore pictures was on the up and up and kept things very professional.

I salute and much obliged. Jmo.

Btw. You guys rock. All of you. And thanks for everything. I'm currently going through my own basic things right now. So I can't really double dutch/jump rope with you guys at the moment like I use to.

But I still appreciate all of you on this case.

So Big Hugs my friends. Because you guys/gals are the best.

Semper Fi (websleuths style )

That was another photograph, Bates # 29275. The photos did not come in chronological order. That makes it more difficult to find stuff. I just now located it:

attachment.php

-Nin
Hi there NIN Thank you for all your incredible work! I saw the picture and at first thought, OMG...A SMOKING GUN!! The youngest daughter, or a long time ago, (from the "primitiveness" of the drawings ie, not digits on hands, clubbing of feet etc ....it's a developmental "tell" for childhood sketches, but I digress) overheard a plot about 2 men killing a woman for money!!
(Oh, if things could be that easy to solve, huh?)
1st bubble: "Firestar will never be defeated.
2nd " " : Did ---Angela i-- tell.
3rd " " : Yes Firestar.
4th " " : That should teach you a lesson.
However, I read a little bit more about the FIRESTAR character, and thought it may just be ONE of those strange coincidences. (I have now edited to add....THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE!!! It is a child telling the viewer that they know MOMMY was killed by two men for money!!!)
"... With her grandmother gone, Angelica lived alone with her father, who was unable to cope with helping Angelica deal with her new power. Angelica was desperately confused, lonely, and miserable." The superhero character Firestar's real name is Angelica Jones!!
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Angelica_Jones_(Earth-616)
But dhaaang...that photo must have really rattled the detectives when they saw it!! It rattled me.
an obviously dead woman laying on the floor, money symbols all over, her large purse and 2 men....
AAAARGH, HOCKEY STICKS.... that is not a building in the background!!!! That is an EMERGENCY RESPONSE VEHICLE!!! Look at the "cross" on the vehicle, the door and the WHEELS..... Now I wonder what these girls really know, why they are scared and thinking they can be saved by a superhero??? Maybe the judge needs to have this pic blown up really, really large and ask herself why she thinks these children have not been harmed. The emotional damage is being acted out in this sketch.....OMG>>>> this is just awful...
HEY WHERE IS THE CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST THAT SHOULD BE WORKING WITH THESE GIRLS??? I feel they are screaming out to the adults who should be protecting them!! THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN....they know their Mother was murdered. The victim on the ground is a woman with a LARGE HEART INDICATING THE VICTIM IS LOVED!! (by the child who drew the picture.)

Hi there NIN Thank you for all your incredible work! I saw the picture and at first thought, OMG...A SMOKING GUN!! The youngest daughter, or a long time ago, (from the "primitiveness" of the drawings ie, not digits on hands, clubbing of feet etc ....it's a developmental "tell" for childhood sketches, but I digress) overheard a plot about 2 men killing a woman for money!!
(Oh, if things could be that easy to solve, huh?)
1st bubble: "Firestar will never be defeated.
2nd " " : Did ---Angela i-- tell.
3rd " " : Yes Firestar.
4th " " : That should teach you a lesson.
However, now that I read a little bit more about the FIRESTAR character, it may just be ONE of those strange coincidences.
"... With her grandmother gone, Angelica lived alone with her father, who was unable to cope with helping Angelica deal with her new power. Angelica was desperately confused, lonely, and miserable." The superhero character Firestar's real name is Angelica Jones!!
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Angelica_Jones_(Earth-616)
But dhaaang...that photo must have really rattled the detectives when they saw it!! It rattled me.
an obviously dead woman laying on the floor, money symbols all over, her large purse and 2 men....
AAAARGH, HOCKEY STICKS.... that is not a building in the background!!!! That is an EMERGENCY RESPONSE VEHICLE!!! Look at the "cross" on the vehicle, the door and the WHEELS..... Now I wonder what these girls really know, why they are scared and thinking they can be saved by a superhero??? Maybe the judge needs to have this pic blown up really, really large and ask herself why she thinks these children have not been harmed. The emotional damage is being acted out in this sketch.....OMG>>>> this is just awful...
HEY WHERE IS THE CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST THAT SHOULD BE WORKING WITH THESE GIRLS??? I feel they are screaming out to the adults who should be protecting them!! THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN....they know their Mother was murdered. The victim on the ground is a woman with a LARGE HEART INDICATING THE VICTIM IS LOVED!! (by the child who drew the picture.)
Wow IQ! kudos to you for your amazing interpretation of that drawing. You have a good eye for detail! I would have never figured out the emergency vehicle and made the connections you made. I wonder when this drawing was made. It had to be done prior to the trip right? What a very disturbing coincidence if that's even the right word.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Btw. You guys rock. All of you. And thanks for everything. I'm currently going through my own basic things right now. So I can't really double dutch/jump rope with you guys at the moment like I use to.

But I still appreciate all of you on this case.

So Big Hugs my friends. Because you guys/gals are the best.

Semper Fi (websleuths style )

Hope all is well- sending you my thoughts. I look forward to your humor and will send a pm when MS is behind bars. NIN- you are a rock star! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow IQ! kudos to you for your amazing interpretation of that drawing. You have a good eye for detail! I would have never figured out the emergency vehicle and made the connections you made. I wonder when this drawing was made. It had to be done prior to the trip right? What a very disturbing coincidence if that's even the right word.

DEBBIEGARCIA86 Developmental Psych was my minor in college....and I know you can learn a lot from the pictures children draw. I am as shocked as anyone! Somebody had written upthread that is was a superhero stopping a bank robbery and I ALMOST FELL FOR IT!! (I'm going to really check out that post, now! Because I now have a new word in my vocabulary...GASLIGHTING!!) MS DIDN'T WANT THE GIRLS TO BE INTERVIEWED BY POLICE....GO FIGURE!!
It makes me wonder what those little girls have overheard....when adults thought they weren't listening or understanding what was discussed. I AM SO HOPPING AGITATED, AGGRAVATED and ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!! Hmmmm.....guess MS's attorney was incorrect when he stated, "All they know is their Mother is gone"
and Daddy will take care of them. (Oh yah, he had his murderous childhood friend put seciurity cameras on the outside of the house.....so much BS, it just makes me sick!) These girls do not have the "distraction of interaction" with other classmates, being in a classroom away from home, and are probably pretty good at figuring adult conversations.
YES, YES, YES.....same question....WHEN WAS THE PICTURE DRAWN?? If it was drawn before the August arrests of CWW & JRR....I SEE A BIG, BIG PROBLEM!!!!! (I'm going to take a wild guess and say it was drawn while UNCLE WAYNE was visiting!!)

DEBBIEGARCIA86 Developmental Psych was my minor in college....and I know you can learn a lot from the pictures children draw. I am as shocked as anyone! Somebody had written upthread that is was a superhero stopping a bank robbery and I ALMOST FELL FOR IT!! (I'm going to really check out that post, now! Because I now have a new word in my vocabulary...GASLIGHTING!!) MS DIDN'T WANT THE GIRLS TO BE INTERVIEWED BY POLICE....GO FIGURE!!
It makes me wonder what those little girls have overheard....when adults thought they weren't listening or understanding what was discussed. I AM SO HOPPING AGITATED, AGGRAVATED and ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!! Hmmmm.....guess MS's attorney was incorrect when he stated, "All they know is their Mother is gone"
and Daddy will take care of them. (Oh yah, he had his murderous childhood friend put seciurity cameras on the outside of the house.....so much BS, it just makes me sick!) These girls do not have the "distraction of interaction" with other classmates, being in a classroom away from home, and are probably pretty good at figuring adult conversations.
YES, YES, YES.....same question....WHEN WAS THE PICTURE DRAWN?? If it was drawn before the August arrests of CWW & JRR....I SEE A BIG, BIG PROBLEM!!!!! (I'm going to take a wild guess and say it was drawn while UNCLE WAYNE was visiting!!)

I'm fairly certain LE found the drawing when they processed the home.

We know MS and CWW were in constant communication via text and phone. Children hear/know more than we think and they also READ!

I am thinking that all the photos of the crime scene that we see posted here (including the drawing) had to have been taken within 3 days of TS murder or before anyone was allowed back in the house. That's what's so freaky to me is that this drawing was done before TS was murdered. Nevertheless it is very very eery. BTW developmental psych sounds very interesting.

Please don't let the disarray of the home or van throw us off. Because 1) The scene was being staged. 2) Her family member died around the same time as the planned trip ,which would leave family discombobulated and rushing to pack and go. 3) They have kids as well and Teresa was very busy. 4) Let's just hope that we are never killed while the house was a mess.

Jmo.
BBM

Those were my thoughts too, Dex. And even if the house was neat as a pin, the photos are so personal, especially of the drawers. I hope the little girls never end up seeing any of the photos showing their rooms, drawers and closets. They would feel mortified, I'm sure. Of course, that's the least of their problems, but the invasion of their personal space just adds insult to injury. I feel so sorry for them. :(

I think it's supposed to be Firestar stopping a bank robber? Maybe? haha

Firestar is a Marvel character FYI.
AZLAWYER....Please note that i am not accusing you of "gaslighting" I greatly value your input and posted based solely on a vague memory of a posted thought, but...... NO! The picture is a child telling us they know their beloved Mother was killed by two men for lots of money!!! I'm really, really upset about the picture....since it is in the evidence documents and the father (MS) has refused to let LE interview the children....WHAT CAN BE DONE??? Children need to be interviewed "contemporaneously with the events in question".....memories can change with time and overbearing influences. It appears the children (or at least the one who drew the picture) may be material witnesses of a planned crime and cover up. Why have not the children removed from the home immediately?? Good grief, what could be more devastating than finding out their Mother was beat to death with a hammer?? Oh yeah, I forgot (tongue-in-cheek) having them live in the house with the man who is best friends with the arrested, charged with murder, convicted meth manufacturer.... is preferable???
Oh please tell me this would never happen in Arizona!!! I am interpreting a child's drawing, a child who has not been allowed to be interviewed by LE......

I am thinking that all the photos of the crime scene that we see posted here (including the drawing) had to have been taken within 3 days of TS murder or before anyone was allowed back in the house. That's what's so freaky to me is that this drawing was done before TS was murdered. Nevertheless it is very very eery. BTW developmental psych sounds very interesting.

I agree that the photo of the drawing was taken right after the murder of TS. As eery as the content is, I can't imagine that the girls had even vague prior knowledge that would have produced the details in that drawing prior to the murder. I really think it's just a superhero picture. But I can imagine the police doing a double take when they saw the picture and wanting to talk to the girls about it!
JMO

I have never in my life seen a filthy car like Mark's van

I'm more interested in why they took so many photos of every corner of the van and then towed it away. What was the suspicion relating to the car?

Crime scene photographers often use forensic lighting which is intended to reveal otherwise hidden clues, such as bodily fluids, fibres, hairs. No doubt it also enhances the amount of wear and dirt that is otherwise not noticeable.

I also noticed that there was a bottle of sexual lubricant in her luggage. It was photographed right next to a supplement bottle. It sounds to me like they had a pretty active sex life? So, the allegation that was made by Mark rings untrue to me (surprise, surprise).

So late even reading this post but also wanted to say that there is a bottle there that also made me think it was used for colon cleansing. Maybe it was a tube that made me think that; I honestly do not remember. Heck, I'd rather it be for colon cleansing than sex with you know who!

Big. big MOO!

I'm more interested in why they took so many photos of every corner of the van and then towed it away. What was the suspicion relating to the car?

Crime scene photographers often use forensic lighting which is intended to reveal otherwise hidden clues, such as bodily fluids, fibres, hairs. No doubt it also enhances the amount of wear and dirt that is otherwise not noticeable.

Perhaps because when LE first processed the crime scene they didn't know how the killers had entered the home and if the killer(s) had entered the home with TS via the van.

LE may have suspected/known they had a staged crime scene (that it wasn't a burglary gone bad) but not known the sequence of events and how they related to TS's death at the time the house and van were processed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back