2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So late even reading this post but also wanted to say that there is a bottle there that also made me think it was used for colon cleansing. Maybe it was a tube that made me think that; I honestly do not remember. Heck, I'd rather it be for colon cleansing than sex with you know who!

Big. big MOO!

Yuck! I don't know what bottle you are talking about but TMI..colon cleansing is also done before anal sex. Now, you made remember this funny clip from Curb Your Enthusiasm when Cheryl got stuck in a car wash after she had a colon cleansing OT: [video=youtube;F0prYUJZ0_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0prYUJZ0_8[/video]

Yuck! I don't know what bottle you are talking about but TMI..colon cleansing is also done before anal sex. Now, you made remember this funny clip from Curb Your Enthusiasm when Cheryl got stuck in a car wash after she had a colon cleansing OT:
OMG! One of my favorite episodes. Loved the big blow up with Susie later. Ha!! (Please excuse the OT. I'm a die hard Curb fan.)

I'm more interested in why they took so many photos of every corner of the van and then towed it away. What was the suspicion relating to the car? . . .

Some of the photos of the rental car appear to show disassembled parts--fan blades, for example. And there appeared to be red stains. The van, having no apparent resale value, may have been even more intensely stripped. Doubt our geniuses were expecting that!

I wonder did Teresa make more money and were they in a better financial situation when she was practicing medicine. When did she change over to Holistic? I don't really know what thread to ask this on so Ill ask here?

The photos inside that home paints a very sad pic.
Money tucked away.
guns
Messy home!
Sparse furnishings.
guns

As her loyal patient, I can assure you that Dr. Sievers was practicing medicine until the day she was murdered.

As her loyal patient, I can assure you that Dr. Sievers was practicing medicine until the day she was murdered.

I was thinking about you the other day, as I noticed you hadn't posted in awhile. I know this has got to be very hard for you, as well as her loved ones and other patients that post here. It brings tears to my eyes, and I didn't even know her. Sending you a :hug:

Hi there NIN Thank you for all your incredible work! I saw the picture and at first thought, OMG...A SMOKING GUN!! The youngest daughter, or a long time ago, (from the "primitiveness" of the drawings ie, not digits on hands, clubbing of feet etc ....it's a developmental "tell" for childhood sketches, but I digress) overheard a plot about 2 men killing a woman for money!!
(Oh, if things could be that easy to solve, huh?)
1st bubble: "Firestar will never be defeated.
2nd " " : Did ---Angela i-- tell.
3rd " " : Yes Firestar.
4th " " : That should teach you a lesson.
However, I read a little bit more about the FIRESTAR character, and thought it may just be ONE of those strange coincidences. (I have now edited to add....THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE!!! It is a child telling the viewer that they know MOMMY was killed by two men for money!!!)
"... With her grandmother gone, Angelica lived alone with her father, who was unable to cope with helping Angelica deal with her new power. Angelica was desperately confused, lonely, and miserable." The superhero character Firestar's real name is Angelica Jones!!
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Angelica_Jones_(Earth-616)
But dhaaang...that photo must have really rattled the detectives when they saw it!! It rattled me.
an obviously dead woman laying on the floor, money symbols all over, her large purse and 2 men....
AAAARGH, HOCKEY STICKS.... that is not a building in the background!!!! That is an EMERGENCY RESPONSE VEHICLE!!! Look at the "cross" on the vehicle, the door and the WHEELS..... Now I wonder what these girls really know, why they are scared and thinking they can be saved by a superhero??? Maybe the judge needs to have this pic blown up really, really large and ask herself why she thinks these children have not been harmed. The emotional damage is being acted out in this sketch.....OMG>>>> this is just awful...
HEY WHERE IS THE CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST THAT SHOULD BE WORKING WITH THESE GIRLS??? I feel they are screaming out to the adults who should be protecting them!! THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN....they know their Mother was murdered. The victim on the ground is a woman with a LARGE HEART INDICATING THE VICTIM IS LOVED!! (by the child who drew the picture.)

This is extremely worrisome! Please tell me I'm seeing things......please! This is a drawing by one of TS's girls? If so, the authorities/DCF/clinicians think that it's ok for TS's girls to still be in the home where their mother was murdered? And possibly orchestrated by MS?

Please tell me I have it all wrong??!! Because I don't feel comfortable about this drawing & its significance at all (albeit I am not a child psychologist).

I was thinking about you the other day, as I noticed you hadn't posted in awhile. I know this has got to be very hard for you, as well as her loved ones and other patients that post here. It brings tears to my eyes, and I didn't even know her. Sending you a :hug:

thank you for your kind words. The unraveling of her murder case is so very painful for those of us who loved her.

Hi there NIN Thank you for all your incredible work! I saw the picture and at first thought, OMG...A SMOKING GUN!! The youngest daughter, or a long time ago, (from the "primitiveness" of the drawings ie, not digits on hands, clubbing of feet etc ....it's a developmental "tell" for childhood sketches, but I digress) overheard a plot about 2 men killing a woman for money!!

Or, did one of the girls have a dream or a premonition about this happening? Interesting thing to me is that it looks like the kitchen counter with 2 bar stools in front of it. Wasn't that almost the exact location where she was found?

Or, maybe that is an emergency vehicle with the cross on it instead of the kitchen counter. I hadn't interpreted it that way, but someone else mentioned it, and it makes sense.

exterMorgan*said:Yesterday*10:59 PM

Please don't let the disarray of the home or van throw us off. Because 1) The scene was being staged. 2) Her family member died around the same time as the planned trip ,which would leave family discombobulated and rushing to pack and go. 3) They have kids as well and Teresa was very busy. 4) Let's just hope that we are never killed while the house was a mess.*

Jmo.

I am so glad someone said this. Thank you.

I don't think the pill bottles mean much. We have quite a few old pill bottles in our home. We used to flush old pills down the toilet until we read that is not good for the environment. We don't want to throw them in the trash because thats a no no. In our town every now and then they have a collection drive for expired and prescription drugs no longer needs. One of these days I am going to read about the drive before it happens and get rid of them that way. To me having old pills in the house indicates they are not abusing prescriptions or else those bottles would be empty. JMO

I don't think the pill bottles mean much. We have quite a few old pill bottles in our home. We used to flush old pills down the toilet until we read that is not good for the environment. We don't want to throw them in the trash because thats a no no. In our town every now and then they have a collection drive for expired and prescription drugs no longer needs. One of these days I am going to read about the drive before it happens and get rid of them that way. To me having old pills in the house indicates they are not abusing prescriptions or else those bottles would be empty. JMO

In our county you can take prescription medication to the sheriff's office for proper disposal.

I don't either especially when the number of total prescription bottles is divided by 4 people. As a doctor she also would have realized that most meds last beyond their expiration date.

exterMorgan*said:Yesterday*10:59 PM

Please don't let the disarray of the home or van throw us off. Because 1) The scene was being staged. 2) Her family member died around the same time as the planned trip ,which would leave family discombobulated and rushing to pack and go. 3) They have kids as well and Teresa was very busy. 4) Let's just hope that we are never killed while the house was a mess.*

Jmo.

I am so glad someone said this. Thank you.

But let's remember this important fact, it was MS that was in charge of the home & kids while TS was the working professional.

The condition of the home speaks of him, not her.

Moo

On Second Thought (about those video tapes)

I'm thinking the one titled "Mommy and Daddy Love Making Talk" is the Birds and the Bees talk. Some parents tape their kids' reactions during discussions like this for future laughter (and embarrassment for the kidlets)

I'm standing my ground that the video titled "1 Aug 09 Dreams Come True" T., R. & Me is the the same dream a lot of men have, a three-way and I don't mean conference call.

I suppose the wimmins, too, after reading some of JRR's messages from female friends for playdates "bring your friend, my guy is ready"

wbsleuths hiccups: this was in response to someone whose questions I wanted to answer, but since their post isn't showing up here :( and I'm too lazy to open another window and search the post, lol, - this is it.

The only reference that I recall in reference to CWW owing MS a favor is from JRR's gf.

I'll take wood floors, please :) And I do so like a soft, cozy carpet for hominess and comfort. But, I'm a cushy kinda gal. I don't like tile, it doesn't like me.{ It hurts when I fall and it breaks things I drop or throw.}

:discuss:

Can anyone describe this please? It is a strange picture if it is made by a female suburban child
I agree. Seems like "figure" on the "ground" in this drawing is in blood w/disarticulated legs?
Also creeps me out that even though we know TS was beaten in the head, she was found in her own blood on the floor.
Creep factor high, IMO.

Sad sad sad :frown:
Counting grades 1-12, TS was in school half of all her entire life. For what? She will never get to enjoy the fruits of her labor. She will never be able to help her daughters get ready for their proms, graduate or help with the planning of those little girls weddings. She'll never get to hold her newborn grandchildren. And you better bet that with every "milestone" those girls reach, their hearts will be hurting as they are thinking "I wish my mother was here."

And what makes it even more monstrous and heartbreaking is the lowlife SOB's went straight for her head. Her incredible mind, so full of knowledge. :cry:

It also speaks to premeditation to me - how will a major traumatic event affect two young children's brains. Whomever noticed that on his desk was pretty sharp, IMHO. As they say, pictures speak 1000 words.

I haven't made it through all the pics yet, but most of the blood splatter seems low.

Also the 2 toothpicks are interesting. I wonder if they're cww's chew toys.

I haven't made it through all the pics yet, but most of the blood splatter seems low.

Also the 2 toothpicks are interesting. I wonder if they're cww's chew toys.

I don't think we are seeing the pics with the most blood spatter, thank goodness.
so sad....jmo

No!!! It's not "Mommy and Daddy Love Making Talk"

It's "Mommy & Daddy Love Making & Talk"

image.jpg

On Second Thought (about those video tapes)

I'm thinking the one titled "Mommy and Daddy Love Making Talk" is the Birds and the Bees talk. Some parents tape their kids' reactions during discussions like this for future laughter (and embarrassment for the kidlets)

I'm standing my ground that the video titled "1 Aug 09 Dreams Come True" T., R. & Me is the the same dream a lot of men have, a three-way and I don't mean conference call.

I suppose the wimmins, too, after reading some of JRR's messages from female friends for playdates "bring your friend, my guy is ready"

wbsleuths hiccups: this was in response to someone whose questions I wanted to answer, but since their post isn't showing up here :( and I'm too lazy to open another window and search the post, lol, - this is it.

The only reference that I recall in reference to CWW owing MS a favor is from JRR's gf.

I'll take wood floors, please :) And I do so like a soft, cozy carpet for hominess and comfort. But, I'm a cushy kinda gal. I don't like tile, it doesn't like me.{ It hurts when I fall and it breaks things I drop or throw.}

:discuss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485
Back