2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't caught up with all the posts today, but after getting permission (thanks again KateB) I thought I'd share a document I threw together. It's pretty self-explanatory when you look at it, but it's basically a listing of the videos/audios, each persons relation to the case/interview, name, date, time, and length of video. Just an FYI, some of the times are not listed and that is usually due to the interviewer not including it at the beginning. Then again it could be because I'm a spaz...lol Anyway, I hope this helps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B717FUtKwdU8ck5wQjJDbk5QaVk

No just the one so far.

The #1 was about 0725 to 0815 or so the other transcribe interview was later in the morning around 930 giving verbal permission for LE to search the vehicles and the shed at the trailer as apparently the search warrant only allowed for the trailer to be searched.
the two transcribed interviews were out of proper time seequence.

I have missed a couple of things that you all have talked about throughout this thread at various times. Can somebody help me out please? TIA

1. Lenka butting in ? while LE was talking to AL about not talking to the media.

2. Who was AL talking about that had the traumatic brain injury? Was it CWW (with a metal plate in his head from "cage fighting?") If so, I'm not buying it. That info would have had to come from MS or AW, and surely there would be a scar on CWW's bald head. (MOO) CWW could have lied to people about that as well, for sympathy. I do remember JL saying that, but then CWW lied to that old-er man all the time in exchange for money or gifts.

I just think there would have been more "news" through the grapevine so to speak, IF this is a fact. e.g. AW's family members interviews

Yeah, I love it when she demands a reason from AL. Talk about someone not having respect for TS and her family.

AL says that TS knew LS for only 18 months.

This is one of the posts I am referring to. Was this in the interview with AL? I somehow missed it. TIA

I have missed a couple of things that you all have talked about throughout this thread at various times. Can somebody help me out please? TIA

1. Lenka butting in ? while LE was talking to AL about not talking to the media.

2. Who was AL talking about that had the traumatic brain injury? Was it CWW (with a metal plate in his head from "cage fighting?") If so, I'm not buying it. That info would have had to come from MS or AW, and surely there would be a scar on CWW's bald head. (MOO) CWW could have lied to people about that as well, for sympathy. I do remember JL saying that, but then CWW lied to that old-er man all the time in exchange for money or gifts.

I just think there would have been more "news" through the grapevine so to speak, IF this is a fact. e.g. AW's family members interviews
If you listen to AW's audio interview there is discussion about CWW having a head injury due to a bad accident he was in. This particular interview was especially gripping for me. The detective was so skilled and good. He really tried to get AW to tell the whole truth about what she knew about CWW'S trip to Florida.
I haven't caught up with all the posts today, but after getting permission (thanks again KateB) I thought I'd share a document I threw together. It's pretty self-explanatory when you look at it, but it's basically a listing of the videos/audios, each persons relation to the case/interview, name, date, time, and length of video. Just an FYI, some of the times are not listed and that is usually due to the interviewer not including it at the beginning. Then again it could be because I'm a spaz...lol Anyway, I hope this helps.

The #1 was about 0725 to 0815 or so the other transcribe interview was later in the morning around 930 giving verbal permission for LE to search the vehicles and the shed at the trailer as apparently the search warrant only allowed for the trailer to be searched.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for this! I was wondering how to find them in order!

Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I just saw this in that report: "A former patient of Sievers has also set up an account in her name at Capital Bank Brooks Grande Plaza located at 8100 Health Park Center Blvd. in Bonita Springs." I wonder whatever became of that fund?

This was started by a patient of hers that posts here. She loved TS very much, and no one knew it would turn out like it did :frown:

This was started by a patient of hers that posts here. She loved TS very much, and no one knew it would turn out like it did :frown:

Thanks, I didn't recall reading about it before.

No cs, you're not hearing things. :smile: I quickly saw your post last night right before I got offline. Realizing that I am so consumed over this very tragic case, I thought maybe I just actually just dreamed it.
But I just listened to it again this morning and I think we are both right. The new name for office was going to be called Sievers and Spriska when East meets West. However, TS was hoping to be seeing less patients and doing more speaking engagements and television shows with LS, which would be called "Pathways to Healing."

10:00 ~
"S & S when East meets West" (TS and LS were going into a partnership together)...While AL was talking about the new name, she distinctly said "pathways" before LE interrupted her

13:40 ~
"Pathways to Healing"
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B717FUtKwdU8WWx3UUJMQndlOUU

BBM

Pathways 2 Healing LLC
Registered March 2015
MS & TS are listed as officers of the company, but not LS.

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...0302\30109553.tif&documentNumber=L15000037785

I have OCD (I joke about it, but it's real yo'...ha!) and since the videos were listed alphabetically I was all over the place. Anyone that has need for order, alphabetic or numeric, that is wonderful, but in this case it was hindering me as I wanted to "go with the flow".

Hopefully there aren't too many goofs on the list, but please feel free to let me know. I will fix it/them ASAP or it may be possible for others to fix it. I have rarely used Google drive so I'm not familiar with whether it will allow others to manipulate the document. Also if more video/audio is added to the dump, I will update the list as soon as I can.

I have OCD (I joke about it, but it's real yo'...ha!) and since the videos were listed alphabetically I was all over the place. Anyone that has need for order, alphabetic or numeric, that is wonderful, but in this case it was hindering me as I wanted to "go with the flow".

Hopefully there aren't too many goofs on the list, but please feel free to let me know. I will fix it/them ASAP or it may be possible for others to fix it. I have rarely used Google drive so I'm not familiar with whether it will allow others to manipulate the document. Also if more video/audio is added to the dump, I will update the list as soon as I can.

I am not as OCD as some, but I do need things in order! And I can't tell you how much I appreciate this! It will make more sense to me. I kept wondering, ok, is this in FL or MO and who was that now? Sheesh! You have mapped it all out for me!

Thank you. Very helpful!

Is it possible for someone to put all of the Google Drive Links in a Sub-Forum in the beginning for quick and easy access? Or is there another way to find them quickly?

According to TS childhood friend, TS was not willing to tolerate 1st husbands online flirtations... But after meeting MS she became a swinger? Seems like a stretch.

eta: she said TS was OCD about cleanliness and organization.

maybe ms has adhd. The most common symptoms are forgetfulness, disorganization, restlessness...... Kids and adults who are diagnosed with this still have a brilliant mind. My son who is a senior will attend mit in boston, my childhood home town in the fall and has been diagnosed with adhd as a child. He has been off medicine for years and controls himself by behavior modification.

secondary to substance abusive

To and including sex with other women and tracking TS' libido or lack thereof. :shakehead:

Yeah, his "forgetting" has less to do with any brain malfunction than it does passive-aggressive behavior. He doesn't forget to shave his head, groom his face, record his sexual encounters and forward them to punish his wife.

My layman's question to determine if it's brain damage: Did he ever forget things that are important to HIM or only things that are important to his wife?

I don't believe for a second about his inability to work at the office. It seemed he had no trouble taking charge of his personal/social life, keeping up with the life insurance payments, keeping the girls under his control every second, orchestrating and facilitating the brutal murder of his wife.

I call B. S. Brain damaged like a fox.

Disclaimer: Not to insult the fox or anything.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kooger12
Back