2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: ***ARREST*** GJ charged with Murder in the 1st Degree #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
During Sievers’ case management hearing, Kyle questioned both Mummert and Faga about their experience handling murder cases, their case loads and their understanding of death penalty trial procedures. He also questioned Sievers, warning him that mistakes could be made and telling him that he could not use his attorneys’ inexperience to protest if the ruling doesn’t go his way.

When asked if he still wanted Mummert and Faga to represent him, Sievers said “yes sir.”

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...-sievers-can-keep-his-two-attorneys/89712296/

ETA: sorry, copied headline from Naples News, it may be misleading, I don't think it's a done deal that Mummert and Faga will represent MS.

Mark Sievers will be allowed to keep his two attorneys as lead counsel on his first-degree murder trial – for now at least.

BBM

attachment.php

Uuuuggghhh! It's just one big game.

http://www.naplesnews.com/picture-g...k-sievers-and-jimmy-rodgers-hearing/89712394/

Attachments

• 636083227857416307-SIEVERS-COURT-01.JPG
    636083227857416307-SIEVERS-COURT-01.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 755

I would not be surprised if the Judge makes a DP lawyer come on board....just a matter of time. MS can keep F and M and add a DP lawyer...this keeps MS happy he has his two lawyers and then the DP lawyer is there as part of the laws of the state with the knowledge needed in a DP case. MS lawyers are not replaced....just added too in numbers. The people have to oay for the extra lawyer though. No matter what MS thinks this is a game...laughing in pics, not taking anything serious.

I just don't get how he and JR can laugh in court...these two are disgusting.

Naples Daily News has short video clip .... Gest of it is .... Judge asking MS questions understanding his attornies are not DP and therefore MS has no recourse to claim he was not represented fairly nor can it be said his attorney 'did not know'' how to file correctly nor know the correct DP law....clip stops no decision

I am on ipad and cannot link....clip was about a minute long, posted Sept 1, 2016 on Naples Daily News...can some one pist please...

(Hubby decided to clean carpets at 7 am and I cannot get to computer...he should know:gaah: better)

Here you go:

http://www.naplesnews.com/videos/news/crime/2016/09/01/89713874/

I would not be surprised if the Judge makes a DP lawyer come on board....just a matter of time. MS can keep F and M and add a DP lawyer...this keeps MS happy he has his two lawyers and then the DP lawyer is there as part of the laws of the state with the knowledge needed in a DP case. MS lawyers are not replaced....just added too in numbers. The people have to oay for the extra lawyer though. No matter what MS thinks this is a game...laughing in pics, not taking anything serious.

MS' council has some nerves taking over a DP case while being specialized in litigation and corporate law, add in some family law, real estate and personal injury.
Do they expect a plea??

-Nin

MS' council has some nerves taking over a DP case while being specialized in litigation and corporate law, add in some family law, real estate and personal injury.
Do they expect a plea??

-Nin

Nin, I never thought MS would plea, but maybe he just might want to try and get a real short sentence. I do not think his sentence would be that short though. Also, IMO prosecution and family probably want DP...but with MS (and his team), who knows what tricks he is up to.....a long time to trial!

Oooh, I despise him.

I am right there with you Paula. When I saw that picture today of him "laughing" I wanted to reach right through my computer and knock that damn grin off his face with a Hammer!

This bothers me, regardless of what the judge said about MS not being able to ask for a mistrial later due to unqualified DP defense.... the judge said that, or warned MS. How would/could Florida State law actually respond WHEN & IF if MS screamed 'mistrial' in the end?!

AND for taxpayers to pick up the tab for a DP Attny to climb on board The MS Train?! Or is there a cap on that expense that correlates with the cost of a public defense?

Grabbin' a bottle of wine and crawlin' into the nearest envelope:gaah:

This bothers me, regardless of what the judge said about MS not being able to ask for a mistrial later due to unqualified DP defense.... the judge said that, or warned MS. How would/could Florida State law actually respond WHEN & IF if MS screamed 'mistrial' in the end?!

AND for taxpayers to pick up the tab for a DP Attny to climb on board The MS Train?! Or is there a cap on that expense that correlates with the cost of a public defense?

Grabbin' a bottle of wine and crawlin' into the nearest envelope:gaah:

Think of Felon Casey Anthony, a Florida case, she had 4 attorneys, Jose Baez, Cheney Mason, Dorothy Clay and Ann Finnel, those were for murder trial. FCA had others for the civil cases. So, MS can add more lawyers which I think will happen, a DP lawyer added at a later date per the Judge. Guess we will have to wait and see. Right now I dont think defense really thinks this is going to trial...MS probably has them buffaloed. JMO. Florida residents will pick up the tab.

That maniacal smile is the product of the delusion that is Mark Sievers.

The dangerous buffoon can smile away, for all I care, let the world (and someday your daughters) see it. We all know he is going down and I have a suspicion that at some point soon JRR will be taking a plea for a lesser sentence as well.

That idiot may be smiling for his lawyers, his audience (whoever the hell that might be) and the cameras but I guarantee you in the quiet moments in his cell he is scared s**tless. His manipulation days as 'the numbers guy' and schmoozing women are OVER.

It's the only facade Mark has left in his bag of tricks. Laugh away- we will all laugh and smile with you because WE all know how this ends.

He's a lot like Arias- don't buy his con for one darn minute. He's a paper tiger. He's a bully who is afraid- finally.

If you watch the clip closely a few times, you will see the true monster. His facial expressions give his psychological profile away in a few seconds. It's very obvious that he is acting in a way. He is modeling facial expressions that he thinks a typical human would make. His are 'off' . He made my psycho alarm go off immediately, just like Scott Peterson, Arias, Mark Hacking, Casey Anthony, and countless others. The felon Casey Anthony walked free but the others are caged, thank God. MS had better start enjoying his orange jumpsuits. He's going to be wearing them for a long time.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

Another case for smiley :drumroll:

AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK FSB Plaintiff vs SIEVERS AND COMPANY PLLC, fka
Sievers and Company LLC et al Defendant

SIEVERS AND COMPANY PLLC
Defendant

http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/Sear...5,307,308,306,309,310,311&NodeDesc=Lee+County

SIEVERS, MARK D
Defendant

AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK FSB
Plaintiff

Scott Eric Modlin
Retained
754-300-1058(W)
Plaintiff

And so it begins. More of these will be popping up....more leins against any insurance money....if any is released. Figa will probably represent him in this too. Wish we could see what the purchases were...food, fun, or just money withdrawals?

Thanks Dmacky for finding this.

Dmacky was able to post some pictures of the hearing that took place. I went surfing again and found the below link. I posted this also on JRR thread. INBC has a short video clip up of the two men (separately videos). In listening to the Judge....IMO...he still will make MS get a DP attorney added to the current attorneys.

In JRR video, the Judge asked if there was any deal on the table....NO, said the prosecution, but they are open. Also, until MS and the DP have a decision, JRR team said they cannot go ahead with interviews etc.

So MS is holding up the show...

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32964677/sievers-rodgers-in-court-thursday

Dmacky was able to post some pictures of the hearing that took place. I went surfing again and found the below link. I posted this also on JRR thread. INBC has a short video clip up of the two men (separately videos). In listening to the Judge....IMO...he still will make MS get a DP attorney added to the current attorneys.

In JRR video, the Judge asked if there was any deal on the table....NO, said the prosecution, but they are open. Also, until MS and the DP have a decision, JRR team said they cannot go ahead with interviews etc.

So MS is holding up the show...

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32964677/sievers-rodgers-in-court-thursday

No offer on the table???? Are they implying that they are willing to discuss non DP??? I hope to HwxcvLL not

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back