2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: ***ARREST*** GJ charged with Murder in the 1st Degree #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, well, well..... Appears Mr. Sievers has gotten himself into some trouble while incarcerated. :innocent:

image.png

Considering the wording of this Notice to Preserve Evidence, I interpret it to be he got into an altercation with jail personnel, as opposed to another inmate. JMHO

Posting this screenshot bc I wanted to share quickly and my plate is overflowing this morning. The entire PDF can be found via his criminal case #. This was filed by his attorneys on 4/27. If no one posts the link before I get back, I'll add it asap.

Well, well, well..... Appears Mr. Sievers has gotten himself into some trouble while incarcerated. :innocent:

attachment.php

Considering the wording of this Notice to Preserve Evidence, I interpret it to be he got into an altercation with jail personnel, as opposed to another inmate. JMHO

Posting this screenshot bc I wanted to share quickly and my plate is overflowing this morning. The entire PDF can be found via his criminal case #. This was filed by his attorneys on 4/27. If no one posts the link before I get back, I'll add it asap.

Thank you beach! Perhaps he was unhappy with the room service..

-Nin

Thanks so much, NIN!

Admin Note

Don't forget - Do NOT sleuth any of these people. I don't recognize names of the top of my head but my memory is crap, too.

It is okay if you want to generalize "neighbor, co-worker, etc..." HOWEVER, if you do so, reference only by initials and depo time. Don't want their names prompting google hits here.

Without saying names; the babysitter, tutor and cleaning lady is on the list.

Without saying names; the babysitter, tutor and cleaning lady is on the list.

So is the under-age neighbor, who said on MSM he heard voices from the vicinity of the house in the early morning hours.

-Nin

Character witnesses?

Is MS allowed to sit in on these depositions? If so, how is that handles if he is in jail setting?

(I remember in another case a client did sit in on the depositions)

Yep..

Order Appointing Investigator and Permitting Investigation Hours:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xweUNuR1pOLTZwTU0/view?usp=sharing

Thanks Nin. Is it a matter of routine for an investigator to be assigned when the defendant clearly has no way to pay?

Also, does 300 hours seem excessive? Probably not if hired privately but the good citizens of the Sunshine state are footing this.

This may be a given to all of your more experienced sleuthers so sorry if my questions are elementary.

Thanks Nin. Is it a matter of routine for an investigator to be assigned when the defendant clearly has no way to pay?

Also, does 300 hours seem excessive? Probably not if hired privately but the good citizens of the Sunshine state are footing this.

This may be a given to all of your more experienced sleuthers so sorry if my questions are elementary.

If you check the following motion (defense) to appoint a capitally qualified co-counsel, they (defense) suggest that on average the total attorney hours spent per representation in capital cases ( trial) are 1889 hrs.

300 hrs for a fact checking investigator does not sound excessive to me.

(I have already spent way more hrs than that on this case and I am probably not the only one here..;--)

Check point 19:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwV3B1bmZBRVNrV3c/view?usp=sharing

ALL IMO

-Nin

What in the world could he want someone to investigate ? It's all clear on what he is responsible for. Hiring 2 people to kill his wife, premeditated. scratching my head !!!

What in the world could he want someone to investigate ? It's all clear on what he is responsible for. Hiring 2 people to kill his wife, premeditated. scratching my head !!!

Dig up dirt on witnesses etc.

Dig up dirt on witnesses etc.

Yes, that is a good one, but digging up dirt on his brother from a different mother may backfire on him!

Now that there is a DP lawyer and an investigator, trial should start soon....like Jan 2018. Six months is enough time for defense IMO

CW will be testifying against MS. It is the defense team's goal to discredit that testimony. Thus, digging up dirt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back