2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: ***ARREST*** GJ charged with Murder in the 1st Degree #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wish she wasn't even referred to by the last name Sievers- if that tells you anything.

Yes. I am sure TS had a long relationship with CWW because he is so HOT! Such a stud. Anyone would believe it. Of course, the fact that he lived in MO did not impact a relationship at all. Nope.

And the fact that MS had daily contact via texts and via real life visits with CWW means nothing. Nope.

That will be his downfall. Believing he is so smart and his friends are so amazing as well. The Emperor has no clothes.

Well, the GJ certainly thought there was enough evidence;)
It seems Faga might want to be getting the sympathy/support from the public, knowing we haven't seen any new dump docs yet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Faga "you need to look at weather this was done at Marks insistance or if it was done to curry favor with Mark".

Alrighty then.

Keep talking Mr Faga... keep talking.

When I watched the last hearing for bond reduction, the SA intermixed the use of Dr. Sievers, Mrs. Sievers and Teresa when he referred to her. For some reason that really bugged me, but maybe the SA uses the different titles/names for a reason? I wish he would call her Dr. Sievers or Teresa and leave out the Mrs. Was anyone else bugged by this or am I the only one?
I agree, out of respect.

Wow, JRR doesn't even look like the same person. He's lost soo much weight. IDK, for some reason I feel really sad for Rodgers. Only 25.

"While you're not supposed to try the case in the public eye at all, there isn't any question that the overriding theory here is that he's a guilty man," Faga said.
Isn't that exactly what Faga is doing now??

I think there was a long history between Mark and Mrs. Sievers with Curtis Wayne Wright," Faga said. "Where that relationship was and how it developed and what the reasons behind these activities were, that has yet to be developed. I have no sense at this point that Mark is the underlying cause of this."

I think we may be getting a little hint of MS's possible defense

Ahh, the old "let's throw some spaghetti against the wall and see what might stick" early defense approach.

I really, really, really loathe Mark Sievers. Even more than I think I realized before reading this. None of this should be a surprise to me but I felt furious when I read this. I need to prepare myself mentally for what I know is about to come. And it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. :sigh:

Gosh, I hope it won't be implied that TS had a threesome type relationship with CWW and MS. YUCK
Very easily could since they have a history of these activities and TS is not here to defend herself. Jodi implied from the stand that TA interested in youthful magazines. But, we see how that worked out for JA

When I listen to Faga speak it's like Charlie Brown's teacher to me- it is a series of annoying sounds- not words.

Oh, and I think there should be a new law passed that if a husband is convicted of murdering a spouse- she is automatically and legally given her maiden name back- as well as their children- because I'm feeling angry, childish and punative today. I just am- and I have no time for the BS of lawyers who stand to gain, in one way or another, from their rhetoric, half-truths or outright lies!

Ahh, the old "let's throw some spaghetti against the wall and see what might stick" early defense approach.

I really, really, really loathe Mark Sievers. Even more than I think I realized before reading this. None of this should be a surprise to me but I felt furious when I read this. I need to prepare myself mentally for what I know is about to come. And it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. :sigh:
I am guessing there could possibly be some potential sexcapade witnesses/participants growing more nervous at being outed since it now appears a trial is imminent.

When I watched the last hearing for bond reduction, the SA intermixed the use of Dr. Sievers, Mrs. Sievers and Teresa when he referred to her. For some reason that really bugged me, but maybe the SA uses the different titles/names for a reason? I wish he would call her Dr. Sievers or Teresa and leave out the Mrs. Was anyone else bugged by this or am I the only one?

Actually, I did not notice that. It would make sense to me if the defense referenced her as Mrs. or just Teresa - they would do that to try to minimize her accomplishments....

IOW, try to influence the public persona - temper the MSM coverage by not continually referring to this case as "A DOCTOR was the ultimate victim in a murder-for-hire plot instigated by her husband". In their opinion, make it less "bombshell" worthy. :rolleyes:

That said, I will have to listen again to the hearing & pay closer attention to SA Hamid. Interesting. If so, bet that doesn't happen any again.

faga said he hasn't received evidence such as text messages or voice recordings that explicitly reference a murder-for-hire plot. At the same time, he said, he doesn't know whether prosecutors have such evidence and haven't yet provided it.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...urder-for-hire-plot-that-kille-378664771.html

bbm, note the hair splitting here?
Also from article:
Downs also testified that Wright and Sievers used a "secondary form of communication" before the homicide. In previously released documents, detectives alluded to suspicions that Wright and Sievers used burner phones to communicate about the killing.

Asked about Wright and Sievers communicating on a regular basis, Faga said it would be "absurd" not to expect the lifelong friends to converse regularly.

"I guess it depends on how you look at the evidence," Faga said. "But certainly while it might appear to be incriminating from the prosecution's point of view, from our point of view, it's merely two friends talking to one another on a regular basis."

Oh, my bad :doh: What were we thinking? Of course everyone buys extra burner phones to "converse regularly" with their friends. :no:

Re: burner phones:

Faga states: "it would be "absurd" not to expect the lifelong friends to converse regularly" and
"from our point of view, it's merely two friends talking to one another on a regular basis."

So, I think Faga is implying that they couldn't be "complete" if they didn't speak to one another every day.
Maybe something happened to either or both of their cell phones that they HAD to keep in touch and bought burner phones.

Faga "you need to look at weather this was done at Marks insistance or if it was done to curry favor with Mark".

Alrighty then.

Keep talking Mr Faga... keep talking.

LOL @ Frigga!
I had to look that definition/phrase up after Faga used it.

I tried the best to bring this over from the Lawyer Question Thread....Irishchook brought up a good point...below is her question to AZ.

All the comments the so called 'defense' attorneys (Faga and Mummert) are saying that they have not seen any evidence that said MS is the mastermind/murderer....well, so far we do NOT know if these lawyers representing MS have been APPROVED by the state to represent MS. The state just cannot hand over information to any lawyer just because a lawyer say they represent MS. MS is said he is broke but these are private lawyers.! We do not know if the state and these private lawyers have come to any agreement about pay and representation. No agreement, no evidence will be turned over to them. How can anyone believe Mummert anyway, he has a rap sheet too!

I think BS hired Faga Law firm on the say so of MS. MS, knew he would not be able to pay them, but he thought if he hired these guys then the state would HAVE to approve them and pay them whatever they wanted. MS thinking he is smart and can get the best lawyers in FL. Well, That may happen, but I bet the reason the lawyers have no info is there is NO agreement as to who is representing MS... yet.

(can you imagine if Jose Baez decided to defend MS?...sorry, just popped out....back to sever storm and tornado watch in Kansas)

AZ, Even though the case hasn't gone to trial yet, is Mark's defense team privy to every document from SAO? Or does the case need to go to trial first and MS secures an attorney? TIA

Faga said he hasn't received evidence such as text messages or voice recordings that explicitly reference a murder-for-hire plot. At the same time, he said, he doesn't know whether prosecutors have such evidence and haven't yet provided it.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...urder-for-hire-plot-that-kille-378664771.html

BBM, note the hair splitting here?
What angers me is Faga's statement (non-verbatim) that Teresa had a relationship with Wayne that was "independent" of Mark and those facts/details will play out soon.

Actually, I did not notice that. It would make sense to me if the defense referenced her as Mrs. or just Teresa - they would do that to try to minimize her accomplishments....

IOW, try to influence the public persona - temper the MSM coverage by not continually referring to this case as "A DOCTOR was the ultimate victim in a murder-for-hire plot instigated by her husband". In their opinion, make it less "bombshell" worthy. :rolleyes:

That said, I will have to listen again to the hearing & pay closer attention to SA Hamid. Interesting. If so, bet that doesn't happen any again.
Again, dumbing-down women.

Also from article:
Downs also testified that Wright and Sievers used a "secondary form of communication" before the homicide. In previously released documents, detectives alluded to suspicions that Wright and Sievers used burner phones to communicate about the killing.

Asked about Wright and Sievers communicating on a regular basis, Faga said it would be "absurd" not to expect the lifelong friends to converse regularly.

"I guess it depends on how you look at the evidence," Faga said. "But certainly while it might appear to be incriminating from the prosecution's point of view, from our point of view, it's merely two friends talking to one another on a regular basis."

Oh, my bad :doh: What were we thinking? Of course everyone buys extra burner phones to "converse regularly" with their friends. :no:
Dmacky, I just realized I quoted/commented the exact same things after you did. Sorry about that; it wasn't intentional [emoji25].

I tried the best to bring this over from the Lawyer Question Thread....Irishchook brought up a good point...below is her question to AZ.

All the comments the so called 'defense' attorneys (Faga and Mummert) are saying that they have not seen any evidence that said MS is the mastermind/murderer....well, so far we do NOT know if these lawyers representing MS have been APPROVED by the state to represent MS. The state just cannot hand over information to any lawyer just because a lawyer say they represent MS. MS is said he is broke but these are private lawyers.! We do not know if the state and these private lawyers have come to any agreement about pay and representation. No agreement, no evidence will be turned over to them. How can anyone believe Mummert anyway, he has a rap sheet too!

I think BS hired Faga Law firm on the say so of MS. MS, knew he would not be able to pay them, but he thought if he hired these guys then the state would HAVE to approve them and pay them whatever they wanted. MS thinking he is smart and can get the best lawyers in FL. Well, That may happen, but I bet the reason the lawyers have no info is there is NO agreement as to who is representing MS... yet.

(can you imagine if Jose Baez decided to defend MS?...sorry, just popped out....back to sever storm and tornado watch in Kansas)

AZ, Even though the case hasn't gone to trial yet, is Mark's defense team privy to every document from SAO? Or does the case need to go to trial first and MS secures an attorney? TIA

Thanks MsJosie. I didn't want to say something that was not legally correct. So, I asked AZL if even though the case hasn't gone to trial yet, is Mark's defense team privy to every document from SAO? Or does the case need to go to trial first and MS secures an attorney? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer
Back