2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the local news this AM, it just showed Sievers' black and white cat, trying to get into their locked house....poor kitty. And does anybody know anything about their remaining dog?

If I was the neighbor and found the kitty or the remaining dog, I would take care of them until I could get them back to the girls. :(

Just watched the live hearing for MS....bond set at $ 4.43 million

On the local news this AM, it just showed Sievers' black and white cat, trying to get into their locked house....poor kitty. And does anybody know anything about their remaining dog?
I was wondering last night about the fur babies and I hope they're reunited with the girls. It's a chilly morning here by Florida standards.

OMG! A warrant has been issued for Mark Sievers per NBC-2!!!!

Haven't read any of the replies yet, just, OMG. Pardon me while I dance --

:skip: :happydance: :skip: :happydance: :skip: :happydance:

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY. :laugh::jail:

I thought the same thing!! I bet the judge did do it on purpose.

I see such a difference between MS's in his peep walk and mug shot. In the perp walk it was like he still believed he was going to get away with murder. In the mugshot it is like reality might be setting in. Wonder if on the ride over to jail he was told CW plead guilty in exchange for his testimony against MS.

The irony of that....the total of TS's life insurance policies. Did the judge do that on purpose? (thinking out loud)

Based on the State's recommendation, yes.

"The court should be concerned that proceeds for the life insurance policies could potentially be used to post bond in this case," said Assistant State Attorney Hamid Hunter."

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...015e9-b2db-6c6e-e053-0100007fd-370363661.html

ETA: The article mentioned the shelter hearing for the girls this morning as well.

"A shelter hearing regarding temporary custody of Sievers' two daughters, ages 9 and 11, was continued until Monday morning,

In the meantime, officials with the Florida Department of Children and Families said the girls are staying in Naples. It was unclear who was caring for them."

MS attorney approached the bench to tell the judge about a very serious medical condition of one of the girls. I guess he should have thought about that before he hired CWW to murder their mother.

My heart is heavy this morning for TS's two little innocent girls. I'm sure we all shed some tears yesterday afternoon as they stood in their yard talking to LE while their dad was shackled, handcuffed and put into a police car for murdering their mother. How can children that young even process the loss of their mother, and all the changes they have been through in the last 8 months? It's absolutely heartbreaking. Children at these young ages are so easily influenced and Mark has used that to his advantage. He has isolated them away from everyone, and may have even brainwashed them into believing that **TS's family started all these "rumors" because they don't like him. Of course while also drumming into their heads about how "innocent" he is.

** AL has said how much the girls have changed toward them.
One time they looked at Mark before they replied to TS's brother.
And how Mark would shake his head "yes."

Please don't ask me where I read that :dunno: but I know 100% that I did.

ETA ~ What about the remaining dog Nana, and Zoey the cat? Left alone again?

My heart is heavy this morning for TS's two little innocent girls. I'm sure we all shed some tears yesterday afternoon as they stood in their yard talking to LE while their dad was shackled, handcuffed and put into a police car for murdering their mother. How can children that young even process the loss of their mother, and all the changes they have been through in the last 8 months? It's absolutely heartbreaking. Children at these young ages are so easily influenced and Mark has used that to his advantage. He has isolated them away from everyone, and may have even brainwashed them into believing that **TS's family started all these "rumors" because they don't like him. Of course while also drumming into their heads about how "innocent" he is.

** AL has said how much the girls have changed toward them.
One time they looked at Mark before they replied to TS's brother.
And how Mark would shake his head "yes."

Please don't ask me where I read that :dunno: but I know 100% that I did.

ETA ~ What about the remaining dog Nana, and Zoey the cat? Left alone again?

I have read (or heard) twice now about the cat walking around the house trying to get in. Couldn't BS pick the cat up? And someone will need to be able to get the dog. I'm sure the home is secure but LE could assist with the animals. I heard on the live report from Corey Lazar this morning (WINK news) that the judge was concerned about the girls education. It seems like the best bet for them at this point would be to be placed with LS since her children are home schooled too. Hopefully it will not take long before family members can get them though. I hope they don't have to wait for a conviction!

Based on the State's recommendation, yes.

ETA: The article mentioned the shelter hearing for the girls this morning as well.

"A shelter hearing regarding temporary custody of Sievers' two daughters, ages 9 and 11, was continued until Monday morning,

In the meantime, officials with the Florida Department of Children and Families said the girls are staying in Naples. It was unclear who was caring for them."

LS and GS live in Naples. Although IMO it's not best for them to remain there for the long term, I believe it's good for them in the short term as they are familiar with them and they need that familiarity.

I pray for those precious girls and that TS's family will have custody soon as they will be sure they are raised the way that TS would have.

All IMO.

I am so VERY THANKFUL this is MS TODAY.....:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members