2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark text Curtis to have a nice day while Curtis was in route to kill marks wife for mark. Mark is something else.

Mark has taken this arrest too smoothly IMO. He has a smug look as if to say "just watch, I've got something up my sleeve".

He now has a court appointed attorney, so guess he could not pre spend the insurance money that will not be his afterward all!

Mark, from where you sit now, was it worth it? What exactly did you gain?

Mark has taken this arrest too smoothly IMO. He has a smug look as if to say "just watch, I've got something up my sleeve".

He now has a court appointed attorney, so guess he could not pre spend the insurance money that will not be his afterward all!

Lol. Breaking News. Mark was probably salivating over the future checks right up until he seen the doc dumps which showed Curtis was not the hitman that he should have hired. Lol

A $2 drug addict from Overton would had handled things more better in his opinion. Lol

OMG I frustrate myself so much!! Please, what texts are you referencing? I think I missed a bunch of stuff somewhere and I thought I looked through everything arggggh.

Also, can someone please direct me to msgs or the fb msg from MS discussing divorce?

Y'all can kick me later if you want but, I'm feeling lost in documents these days.

Please and Thank You!

:loveyou: :loveyou:

This is my go-to reference. It has most everything in a very organized format.

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/05/01

He gained a few months of infamy, to be followed, at best, by life in prison. They'll wipe the smug look off his face. Notice the way CWW bows and scrapes before his jailers? MS will do the same in time. He's a control freak about to have none of his own for as long as he lives.

As to the something up Mark's sleeve, remember that CWW considered himself untouchable too.

He gained a few months of infamy, to be followed, at best, by life in prison. They'll wipe the smug look off his face. Notice the way CWW bows and scrapes before his jailers? MS will do the same in time. He's a control freak about to have none of his own for as long as he lives.

As to the something up Mark's sleeve, remember that CWW considered himself untouchable too.

Mark gained 8 months of freedom he doesn't deserve and he's got his faith under both of his sleeves. He will meet lots of brothers-of-other-mothers and they may take great interest in his "sleeves"..

I am convinced, that Mark explained *thoroughly* to his children, how much of a victim he is in all of this and that that the CT family only wants the *insurance money*. "Girls, it is all about the money". He most likely told the kids, Daddy will be home the next day after his *questioning*.

Two words come to mind describing MS: VICIOUS MURDERER

-Nin

Eventually reality will sink in that he isn't going to live rich ever after. That fairy tale is destroyed. He wont look so smug then.

I am trying to 'catch up' - I was so startled at MS' arrest. <modsnip>

I saw two video clips of MS so far: Yes, it totally stood out to me how he seemed to be 'chatting up' the guards right next to him. I betcha MS was enchanted by that awful NY 'prison break/sewing teacher/guard with wrench in raw hamburger smuggled in' caper: I betcha at home MS was fantasizing, 'Hey, in the very, very worst case, if I do wind up in some prison, I'll sweet talk my way outa' there!!!'. For real, that's what I see in him...

Also in this 'pic' to mid-left of MS in orange, IMO, he looks like at home he's been having country fried steak with sausage gravy most nights: http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...61-5dcc-4702-e053-0100007ffde9-370302511.html

Also, IMO, it is really bothersome how MS sure clearly looks to have a nasty smirk on his face as he's doing the various 'perp' walks'. It fits with the local news article of neighbors saying MS would 'raise the dirty finger' to them - I didn't believe that until I saw the smirk on his face. What I will do is pray for his soul, that he truly winds up saved by Jesus b4 the end of his life.

Oh, also, I am jolted at CWW being 'the singing canary' & not JRR. Since JRR only recently arrived, for sure the pros' & JRR's PDef. are writing up JRR's plea agr. & JRR will totally tell all, too, & it'll be a snap decision for JRR cuz' his 'hero' (euwww...) CWW sang.

Can't wait to read CWW's words about MS being the mastermind. See, I fully expect that when we ultimately read JRR's written agr., AND HEAR JRR orally put his confession on the record in court, IMO, I completely see JRR's 'story' about what happened being told by JRR in a way that has JRR be 'the hammer superstar' of the caper, IE, full of PopEye's physical strength............ euwww again........

Cuz' of how CWW seems to be described as very much like MS, I hope that CWW's 'confession' was told by CWW that, Oh, 'it's MW who's the brains of the operation NOT me!!!! --- I was just MS' lackey! --------------- euwwww holy moly..............what if.............CWW said that MS FORCE CWW TO MURDER TS (eg, 'I never woulda killed anyone, esp. not a lovely young mom of 2 little ones BUT MS MADE ME DO IT !!') !!!

I guess, oh yes, of course it's right & just that MS is behind bars now but it is not sitting right with me how adults (my guess, completely the 'call' of Sheriff) decided the 2 little girls OUGHT TO BE PRESENT for MS' arrest..... that aspect gives me mega kareeps, & yes, I am a parent.....

I don't think anyone but MS "decided" that the two girls should be present for his arrest. IMO it may be why he has kept them so very close at his side for the last 8 months.

That is just my own though.

i don't think anyone but ms "decided" that the two girls should be present for his arrest. Imo it may be why he has kept them so very close at his side for the last 8 months.

&#8203;amen

I don't think anyone but MS "decided" that the two girls should be present for his arrest. IMO it may be why he has kept them so very close at his side for the last 8 months.

Brilliant !!

On NG show, neighbor lady DC, says Mark was using his car to taunt her and others by getting in front of them and then breaking suddenly. He did it to her right before he was arrested and she ended up reporting it. Said he was cocky and weird.

OMG how old is he? 13? Sheesh. SMH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are right I bet. He literally makes me want to puke.

I wish the girls could go to Connecticut just to have less exposure to all of this. IMO that would be in their best interest.

I wish the girls could go to Connecticut just to have less exposure to all of this. IMO that would be in their best interest.

Along with everything else, he's brought toxic shame into their lives.

I think they leaned heavy on CWW for the plea rather than the other murderer because they know who wielded the hammer. They also know who was the person who had the contact with MS. Makes sense to me that CWW would buckle rather than be in prison a shorter time as opposed to for the rest of his life.

I was going to say this but did not know if anyone would agree with me. They so need a change of scenery and get their mind off all of this. Get into a real life, school, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18