2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From NBC-2. Has anyone come across this in the docs? Is there more info?

Meanwhile, other documents released Tuesday show that a Missouri woman may have met Mark on the same weekend investigators believe he was up north to begin planning the murder.

"He said he was from Florida, and he was in town for the weekend or whatever, and he was doing a few things and was going to meet up with some friends," she said.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31367035/rodgers-pleads-not-guilty-to-sievers-murder-charge#.Vtho6H0rK70

She was interviewed. I haven't read it yet but I saw that news video earlier today. Shows pictures the condo complex

I think I'm correct in assuming the Discovery Documents released so far, although related to MS, are mainly for the cases against CWW and JR. As it was mentioned on earlier posts, it will be interesting when more discovery comes out about MS and his particular case. One thing that still has me baffled somewhat is that if all this cheating, swinging, etc is true why have there not been any leaks or investigation by the media? If the woman in Orlando posted on Facebook and has been pointed to as a piece of the puzzle, how has that name has somehow not been publicized? Maybe it has and I've missed it. Early on we were all sleuthing many involved with this, but the tentacles of this case reach out far and the plot continues to thicken. As SMS said way back when, this is truly a case of many, many intricacies.

I think the smoothie comment was impromptu. He made the drink the night before, pulled it out, but randomly attached a story to it to make himself look more sympathetic/grieving.

The note, however, was more purposeful. He really wanted CK to see and acknowledge it for some reason.
Yes. The sinister, evil manipulator. Thinks he can fool anyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Is it worth SMS time to charge anyone for obstruction? I know the main "3" are behind bars and we are all very happy that MS is finally arrested but what about the people who may have known (before-possibly after) and didn't help or did nothing. Is there a charge for that and is it worth the effort to follow up on? Just curious how that works.

It is in the folder with the picture on top and it is file number 28, first page.

I think I'm correct in assuming the Discovery Documents released so far, although related to MS, are mainly for the cases against CWW and JR. As it was mentioned on earlier posts, it will be interesting when more discovery comes out about MS and his particular case. One thing that still has me baffled somewhat is that if all this cheating, swinging, etc is true why have there not been any leaks or investigation by the media? If the woman in Orlando posted on Facebook and has been pointed to as a piece of the puzzle, how has that name has somehow not been publicized? Maybe it has and I've missed it. Early on we were all sleuthing many involved with this, but the tentacles of this case reach out far and the plot continues to thicken. As SMS said way back when, this is truly a case of many, many intricacies.

Actually, none of it has been leaked up to this point. We have found out most everything via the document dumps, correct me if I'm wrong but very little "bombshell" information has been found via sleuthing on this case. Good job by LE keeping it close to the vest!

She was interviewed. I haven't read it yet but I saw that news video earlier today. Shows pictures the condo complex

I remember seeing the interview and not thinking twice about it. Iirc it was just a neighbor where his condo is.

Bates 29874 begins the interviews with TS' receptionist, the pool guy and the AC service man. They are interesting.

It's in the file labeled Wright01-201603...

Folder number 34.

June 9, Mark was a busy bird getting the house gussied up. He had the pool guy come, the A/C guy come and some power washing guy to do the driveway.

Didn't CK say that Mark seemed googly eyed about dr. P wife (mp).

Could this be why mark chose dr P to go over there. Did he ask the wife to go over there as well?

Forgive me if this has been answered, I know a couple of people have asked - Does anyone know if there are audio files for some of these interviews in Batch 5? Because apparently MSM has audio of at least CK's interview (Thanks IQuestion!). And there's a snippet of another person's interview, can't remember who.

Lmao. I'm offering 1 million dollars to the female sluether that called another female sluether A sister from another mister.

Lol.

I can't find who stated that. Lol.

Anyways. It was definitely a chuckle /lyao moment.

Much obliged.

Lmao. I'm offering 1 million dollars to the female sluether that called another female sluether A sister from another mister.

Lol.

I can't find who stated that. Lol.

Anyways. It was definitely a chuckle /lyao moment.

Much obliged.

LMAO !!!!! Love it, sitting in a salon getting my roots done & busted out laughing!

I thought the note-taking was weird, too, and suspected she was doing it for Mark.

Agree. Why take notes when only answering questions. But maybe the note pad was there for things that she wanted to mention to the investigator. Idk

But it seems like Bonnie raised some decent kids for the most part. And she felt bad about Teresa. So I will not throw her note taking under the bus. Jmo

That is so, so, so awful and chilling about the video at the funeral.

They can't get the video to play and it's looping "Hi I'm Dr Teresa, Hi I'm Dr Teresa." And there had been a problem just before that with a slide show, which CWW got up and fixed. CF tell CWW he should fix the video. What does good old Curtis do? Does he fix it? Cause you know, he's the tech guru? Nope. Instead he sits there like a toddler having a fit shaking his head going "nuh uh, I'm not doing it."

And CK's thinking (I love her by the way, she is amazing) is that he didn't want to see her alive. The slides were OK because they're "flat." But "he'd have to hear her voice." It's like something out of a movie - SMS was right.

And then, sorry my thoughts are all jumbled because I stayed up way too late last night and the night before reading, but then, the FB post about TS's death that CWW responded to and said something like he was going to give comfort to the girls. What a psycho.

And taking the girls back to the house the night before the funeral to swim in the pool? WTELF?

Someone said it before, but these guys remind me of the movie Deliverance. And I don't mean Jon Voigt and Burt Reynolds. I mean who DOES this? CWW, OK, he's got a rap sheet, I can see it. But Mark? I don't know, how do you keep that hidden for so long and never act on it? Was he always a sociopath? Can sociopaths be dormant and then it pops up in a crisis?

I'm just, wow. CK, if you are on here, and I hope you are because you are an amazing sleuther, but I think you're a hero. I really do.

Interesting. Bates 36729 states the plane tickets were bought on May 8, 2015 for the CT trip. Now, cross reference that with the activity in May noted on the case calendar.

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/05/01
If you look at the quick progression it appears the plan was hatched at the wedding and initiated the next 7 days and plan set in motion:
May 2 (Sat): MS attends CWW wedding
May 3 (Sun): MS fies home
May 4 (Mon): I assume MS sends CWW a Next Day Air package as he asks CWW on Tues if he received his card and wants to ensure hthe gift didnt fall out
May 5 (Tues): MS text to CWW "Did you get your card?"
May 7 (Thurs): MS mails CWW a burner phone
May 8 (Fri): A Siever purchases family plane tickets for a June trip to CT
May 9 (Sat):MS text to CWW "Did you get mail"

LMAO !!!!! Love it, sitting in a salon getting my roots done & busted out laughing!

Lol. I'm glad to see someone pampering themselves. Good job. Now the other workers and clients may be thinking Wtf is she laughing at. Lol.

Just tell them that Websleuths have their moments once in awhile. Lol. We only live once and sometimes a chuckle moment helps us get through the day. Enjoy my friend.

Are there interviews with BS and AW in this batch of documents? If they were in previous ones, can someone please point me in the right direction?

It really made me sad to read that AW's <modsnip> was sleeping in the bed with them when LE stormed in with the search warrant. I understand why they had to sneak in early in the morning like that and catch CWW unsuspecting. It just makes me sad that that little boy had to wake up to that kind of panic and chaos. <modsnip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf
Back