2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did I miss this bombshell posted somewhere else?

Sievers told CK he was not comfortable with having detectives search his phone because they would find he and his wife were in a sexual relationship with another woman.

“Then they’re going to think it’s all this love triangle (expletive) and stuff like that,” Sievers told CK, according to her interview.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ments-in-Sievers-case-370696711.html?d=mobile

Thank u everyone for making the documents available. Am now cracking open a cold one & off to read!

first i have seen of the autopsy guess I missed it

I think we have seen little snips referenced in LE summaries but this is the first time it has been released in it's entirety, as far as I am aware. :cry:

first i have seen of the autopsy guess I missed it

First I saw that one too. I might have skipped over it before though. I would like to see the interview with CK, the long time friend of MS who has been quoted in the news.

Did I miss this bombshell posted somewhere else?

Sievers told CK he was not comfortable with having detectives search his phone because they would find he and his wife were in a sexual relationship with another woman.

“Then they’re going to think it’s all this love triangle (expletive) and stuff like that,” Sievers told CK, according to her interview.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ments-in-Sievers-case-370696711.html?d=mobile

Thanks. It's an interesting article. MS's inappropriate reactions and behavior were quite a give away.

The day before the funeral, rather than spend time with family visiting from out of town, Mark Sievers went to the beach with his daughters.

“All these people are here to support him and he’s got to go to the beach,” CK said.

Later, Mark Sievers had a private conversation with CK.

Information overload. Tip- from iPad- open to read and upload to iBook. Small piece of information I picked up is that MS does have a renter in the MO property but they travel quite a bit and are not there often.
Too much to take in, this small nugget was all I could manage to share. Need to go back and include a bates page #.
ETA- bates page # 35281

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Information overload. Tip- from iPad- open to read and upload to iBook. Small piece of information I picked up is that MS does have a renter in the MO property but they travel quite a bit and are not there often.
Too much to take in, this small nugget was all I could manage to share. Need to go back and include a bates page #.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw that about the renter too! Wouldn't she have been surprised if she had been there when LE arrived?

Has anyone seen anything yet that we haven't already read?

But I'm still busy reading to post much - I just checked in to see if anyone else (cuz I read slowly) had posted any bombshells so I could quickskip to it.

They found dried red liquid in the Hyundai rental, also submitted a beige hat with a dried red liquid. Found in rental, I am assuming. Submitted for DNA testing... haven't found the results yet, if they are there

Kate B -Did you guys lock the preview/view doc option on the Google Drive account; because previewing is not an option like it was the last time? Thanks

Kate B -Did you guys lock the preview/view doc option on the Google Drive account; because previewing is not an option like it was the last time? Thanks

No, it's all set for sharing, I noticed that immediately and thought it would propagate in time but I'll double check settings.

ETA: It has something to do with that the ones we get a preview on has a red PDF for an icon and these that we received just have a blue blob for an icon. Isn't a pdf a pdf is a pdf?
Off to read help files.

ETA #2: It's because NIN didn't do her magic on them. I may have to re-upload them all again. Oops.
ETA #3: I ran a couple through OCR and reuploaded in a test directory but results are the same. I'm stumped.

I'm dropping out for awhile, will check back later to see if there is anything really new. Keep on sleuthing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back