2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been busy with visitors from overseas and reading/listening to CK's interview.
In advance, I apologize if this has already been stated.
IMO, I feel CK is the "bombshell" (a la NG) to this investigation.
I would still like to see her FB posts that she so eagerly wanted to show the detective.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Agree with your bombshell reference to CK's interview... wow, wow & WOW. AND poor NG.... it's Friday & she's only on Mon-Thu nights so Monday's a ways off before she can explode with "Bombshell!" or "Breaking News!" as to reports today of OJ's knife being found.

Just so you know, Nancy Grace did manage to scream
POOL PARTY AFTER THE FUNERAL already this past week.
I don't know if she called it a Bombshell, but she was exploding and erupting like a volcano. :smile:

Oh Gosh, next week the OJ knife.

Initial charges on the evidence sheets - does not really mean much, but is a good indication on what may still happen with JR :

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• JR 1st.jpg
    JR 1st.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 346
  • CWW 1st.jpg
    CWW 1st.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 343
Apparently MS and TS were friends with both MP and MiP. Wasn't there a recommitment ceremony or an anniversary party for MP and MiP the very same weekend as the gala nuptials between CWW and AW in Missouri? I thought I read that MS went to Missouri for the CWW wedding and TS stayed in Florida to participate in something for MP and her friend MiP.

Who knows how close MS was with MiP? Close enough to spend a good long time at the beach with her when there was a housefull of guests gathered for his wife's funeral.

The detective asked BS about the couple because MS had already told LE that he and TS were participating in "swinging". Partner swapping/jealousy could possibly have been a motive for the murder. So investigators would want to get an idea if this couple might have been "swinging partners" with MS and TS.

As for MS calling MP to go and find the body - he had to pick somebody to do it. And he was in such a hurry for TS to be found that he was willing to send his own mother to the house to find her laying there bludgeoned to death!

POOL PARTY AFTER THE FUNERAL already this past week. I don't know if she called it a Bombshell, but she was exploding and erupting like a volcano. :smile:

Thanks, Curious, for posting this---I meant to tune in to NG then missed it! She cracks me up with her screaming "Bombshell" a day late & a dollar short (at times) but gotta love her anyway! Gotta tune in Monday for sure.

NOAA WARNING: Caution when viewing Nancy Grace via 3-D HD tv as this may void manufacturer warranty and possibly result in personal injury

Thanks. Wondering how they felt when Mark was finally arrested.

Do you think MiP and MP trusted and liked Mark as much as they loved Teresa?

I don't know if she called it a Bombshell, but she was exploding and erupting like a volcano. [emoji2]
Oh geez. She doesn't miss a beat. Lol.

Everyone except CK went to the beach. You think they went to different beaches? The girls, MS, AW, CWW & who knows if MiP and her husband would be there.
Surely, MP's traumatic experience may have had something to do with her decision to quit law school, if that is true. Her husband may have been her first and only reason to consider it and that would be more believable to me. So much MS twists to fit his need. IDK.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8UUtUdV80Z0NNOVU/view?usp=sharing

Thanks Kate. Yes I thought they went to different beaches or might have or??? CK seems to imply that MS went off with a "local woman." And then he comes back sunburnt. It just sounded like CK wasn't sure if he went. If he was going to meet with someone for sexy time then why would he meet them when he's with his girls and the whole family? You know what I mean?

Apparently MS and TS were friends with both MP and MiP. Wasn't there a recommitment ceremony or an anniversary party for MP and MiP the very same weekend as the gala nuptials between CWW and AW in Missouri? I thought I read that MS went to Missouri for the CWW wedding and TS stayed in Florida to participate in something for MP and her friend MiP.

Who knows how close MS was with MiP? Close enough to spend a good long time at the beach with her when there was a housefull of guests gathered for his wife's funeral.

The detective asked BS about the couple because MS had already told LE that he and TS were participating in "swinging". Partner swapping/jealousy could possibly have been a motive for the murder. So investigators would want to get an idea if this couple might have been "swinging partners" with MS and TS.

As for MS calling MP to go and find the body - he had to pick somebody to do it. And he was in such a hurry for TS to be found that he was willing to send his own mother to the house to find her laying there bludgeoned to death!
Interesting. Didn't hear about the re-com. ceremony. If you have a link, that would be great.

Agree with your bombshell reference to CK's interview... wow, wow & WOW. AND poor NG.... it's Friday & she's only on Mon-Thu nights so Monday's a ways off before she can explode with "Bombshell!" or "Breaking News!" as to reports today of OJ's knife being found.
Funny. Gotta love her up-do's.

Good question. My guess is a big fat NO! ha.

I recall reading that MP attended the meeting in court to discuss the children issues but I don't recall same article mentioning MiP. Is she in Bonita or Indiana? And for some odd reason I am thinking maybe MP moved north?

Agree. Lol. 6hrs of Curtis telling him how much he told people before the trip plus bringing JR along for the ride plus JR wife now knows plus Angie was mad and let 20 people know how I went to Florida that weekend at your request plus I still need to get paid regardless of how I screwed things up. Blah blah blah.

Lol. No wonder it took 6hrs at the beach and Mark started tossing computers the next day or so. Lol.

bbm - Ooh, good one DM! I never thought that this might be the first time they had to discuss anything privately! Y'know, something like "so I guess I should tell you that I involved my other best bud, the big-mouthed dufus who calls himself "the hammer" to do the actual deed. You may remember him, you had a tantrum when he took 'your' parking spot at my wedding?"

Oh, yyyyeeah...I'd pay to have heard that conversation. I know you'd chip in, lol! :D

bbm - Ooh, good one DM! I never thought that this might be the first time they had to discuss anything privately! Y'know, something like "so I guess I should tell you that I involved my other best bud, the big-mouthed dufus who calls himself "the hammer" to do the actual deed. You may remember him, you had a tantrum when he took 'your' parking spot at my wedding?"

Oh, yyyyeeah...I'd pay to have heard that conversation. I know you'd chip in, lol! :D

Ha! That's a good one Felicity and Dexter. I never thought about that until now either. I wonder too when CWW or AW told CK they were going to be down there for "a while" if it was because they were going to stay until the insurance $$ came. I wonder why they decided to go back. I bet CWW was worried MS wouldn't pay him, so what spooked him and made him go back to MO? Hmmm.

Edit: Oh well, drrrrrrr, I guess it was probably the police questioning MS and whoever.

Ha! That's a good one Felicity and Dexter. I never thought about that until now either. I wonder too when CWW or AW told CK they were going to be down there for "a while" if it was because they were going to stay until the insurance $$ came. I wonder why they decided to go back. I bet CWW was worried MS wouldn't pay him, so what spooked him and made him go back to MO? Hmmm.

Edit: Oh well, drrrrrrr, I guess it was probably the police questioning MS and whoever.

Man, I'm thinking it would have been REALLY short-sighted to commit a murder without any cash up front or shortly thereafter like funeral time as you say; that would be the perfect time to work out some cash to tide them over had everything gone well. Maybe at that time, it still seemed like there were no problems to those guys?

LOL, I mean I think it's funny, but it's not funny because of circumstances, no, it's funny and now actually it's hilarious to me to fantasize that CWW never uttered a peep about JRR's involvement. I'd love to imagine how MS may have felt if the first he heard of JRR was from the news.

If I was CWW, I'd be afraid to have to tell MS about JRR and would do it in a public place so MS wouldn't haul off and hit him or something.

:silly

I got the impression, regarding whether or not MS and CWW were more than friends or whatever, that LE suspected that but wasn't sure. Kind of like us. I could be wrong, maybe they have proof, or at least talked to someone who knew for sure. The example LE gave in their interview of CK was that somebody, maybe MS (?), but definitely a man, would post a pic of himself on FB and CWW would respond "Nice azz" or something like that. And then CK said she always thought it was possible that CWW might go both ways because his family had more than a few pervs on it. Like the girl who peed on people while standing (you can't make this stuff up).

I just listened to the audio version of this interview. CK asked them WHY they had asked her about this. After hem-hawing around a little bit about how "everything can add to our investigation" one of the interviewers said it was because of the swinging, saying that it appeared that MS "swung in a lot of directions". I took this to mean investigators may have seen some type of either photographic evidence or email/twitter exchanges to support this idea. It did NOT sound to me like they were just making it up out of a clear blue sky.

I don't know if she called it a Bombshell, but she was exploding and erupting like a volcano. :smile:

Thanks, Curious, for posting this---I meant to tune in to NG then missed it! She cracks me up with her screaming "Bombshell" a day late & a dollar short (at times) but gotta love her anyway! Gotta tune in Monday for sure.

NOAA WARNING: Caution when viewing Nancy Grace via 3-D HD tv as this may void manufacturer warranty and possibly result in personal injury

Oh geez. She doesn't miss a beat. Lol.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!
Nancy Grace missed several beats on Thursday night show that's for sure. Her Bombshell was the "Secret interrogation video that led to Mark Sievers arrest." The newly released "secret" video shows that it was the "live in" girlfriend of Jimmy "the hammer" Rodgers that led to MS's takedown.
Then she shows Taylor's interview.
Nancy then asked Bob Alexander (anchor, Fox News in Ft. Myers) how much money they were to be paid and he said 10,000 and split the money :no: I m.i.g.h.t have heard that wrong, but I did hear split the money and...please don't make me watch it again :banghead:
^
That must have been corrected because later in her show NG was talking about how they each get 10k for killing MS's wife.

Last BIG bombshell for the night as she was "Unleashing the lawyers" was not even true.
NG says that while at the Memorial for his wife, (as soon as it's over) MS stands up and says "Pool party my house." SMH

Maybe NG needs to OR encourage her producers to read here at WS, for the real bombshells

The devil is dancing tonight

Goodnight friends

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech