2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good point. Anything he says should be questioned.
Agreed. He may not have seen Mi at all. Maybe it was a cover to see someone else. I question why he would want to come face to face with Mr. and Mrs. P anyway because it might open the door to a lot of questions that he couldn't answer with much credibility. His behavior would probably make the P's very suspicious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I know I'm probably opening up a discussion I'd rather not open, but I have to admit that, after listening to CK, I'm questioning a lot of what Lenka said about Teresa in her interviews. Wondering where she got her information. She was very vague on details about allegations of Teresa's "risqué" behavior and made comments like I just knew and Teresa knew that I knew. So apparently these weren't things that Teresa divulged. I put no stock in Lenka's claims of intuition. So now I'm wondering if it was all stuff that Mark told her -- more of his gaslighting. I realize some of you probably think it was more nefarious and that Lenka was deliberately trying to paint an ugly picture of TS because you suspect she's involved with Mark. I'm not ready to go there yet. Still giving her the benefit of the doubt but considering all possibilities.

I really don't want to believe or care if LS was sexually or romantically involved with MS, but wouldn't be shocked if it happened. Some people might experiment once and decide 'never again'. But, I just can't see it with those two.

What I do believe is:
that at least as far as TS is concerned, LS couldn't have been further from "intuitive" if she tried It made me very sad and a little disgusted to hear how she spoke about TS without actually knowing what she was talking about. What she said she "knew" about TS seems to have come from MS, not from her "intuition" her own observations, experiences and conversations with TS. How can someone claim to be "intuitive" and get it so wrong about two people, one of whom she says is a dear friend.
How does one talk to the dead dear friend and still get the message of her murder so wrong?
She was/is self-important and self-serving and it apparently blinded her to MS and his motives and blind to the danger TS had been in for a very long time.
She couldn't have been a dear friend of TS if she believed and repeated the many lies MS told her, but didn't (as far as I know) discuss much or any of it with TS herself or she would have known the truth much sooner.

She believed MS over her dear friend TS. In my life, I've had a couple of friends whose husbands and boyfriends have tried to "tell me" things about my friends behind their backs. First thing I do is stop them, then I immediately talk to my friend. My friend is MY FRIEND first, not their husband or boyfriend. I know what's what. I know my friends through my experiences and talks with them and my feelings, not through what someone else tells me about them. Other people who have specific goals. I didn't always know the specific goal, but I knew the underlying feeling and that was enough.

She defended MS and was judgmental and unkind about TS (imo) in LE interviews.

I do believe in the power and goodness of physical massage therapy and nurturing my own energy :)

Agreed. He may not have seen Mi at all. Maybe it was a cover to see someone else. I question why he would want to come face to face with Mr. and Mrs. P anyway because it might open the door to a lot of questions that he couldn't answer with much credibility. His behavior would probably make the P's very suspicious.

Agree. Why console the wife about school when it was hubby that discovered the gruesome scene?

Plus the couple would have been skeptical of him by then and peed off that he chosed dr p to find the body.

Side note. Why did Mark bring a gun to the funeral. Curtis told CK that it was just in case the killer was there. But Mark supposedly didn't know who the killers were.

I'm still intrigued by the Orlando connection but I don't know why. Someone please enlighten me. Was that several years ago and done with or did it linger on? Do we know much about that other than a Facebook post a while back? I may have missed some details somewhere along the line. Thanks.

This scenario is what makes most sense to me too. The girls were in or near the water, they could talk. Wonder if AW was in on this convo? And MiP was simply the excuse.

From the phone pings and the gps (if I'm looking at it right) looks like JR and CWW did at least drive by the beach when here to murder TS. Could they have been hiding evidence ?

Maybe that day that MS went to the beach with the girls he actually met CWW and AW. AW played with the girls while the men compared stories and checked to make sure the hidden black towels and any other evidence was still hidden?

From the phone pings and the gps (if I'm looking at it right) looks like JR and CWW did at least drive by the beach when here to murder TS. Could they have been hiding evidence ?

Maybe that day that MS went to the beach with the girls he actually met CWW and AW. AW played with the girls while the men compared stories and checked to make sure the hidden black towels and any other evidence was still hidden?

BRILLIANT! Omg, and a holy cow!

Has anybody caught the connection to MS and missing Bolin in the testimony from SH , bates 30168 and 69? Sounds like MS was deep into the Bolin matter! He was confronted about his affair with one of the brothers wife, <modsnip>? Maybe one of our insiders can help with this?

YES! This!

I really don't want to believe or care if LS was sexually or romantically involved with MS, but wouldn't be shocked if it happened. Some people might experiment once and decide 'never again'. But, I just can't see it with those two.

What I do believe is:
that at least as far as TS is concerned, LS couldn't have been further from "intuitive" if she tried It made me very sad and a little disgusted to hear how she spoke about TS without actually knowing what she was talking about. What she said she "knew" about TS seems to have come from MS, not from her "intuition" her own observations, experiences and conversations with TS. How can someone claim to be "intuitive" and get it so wrong about two people, one of whom she says is a dear friend.
How does one talk to the dead dear friend and still get the message of her murder so wrong?
She was/is self-important and self-serving and it apparently blinded her to MS and his motives and blind to the danger TS had been in for a very long time.
She couldn't have been a dear friend of TS if she believed and repeated the many lies MS told her, but didn't (as far as I know) discuss much or any of it with TS herself or she would have known the truth much sooner.

She believed MS over her dear friend TS. In my life, I've had a couple of friends whose husbands and boyfriends have tried to "tell me" things about my friends behind their backs. First thing I do is stop them, then I immediately talk to my friend. My friend is MY FRIEND first, not their husband or boyfriend. I know what's what. I know my friends through my experiences and talks with them and my feelings, not through what someone else tells me about them. Other people who have specific goals. I didn't always know the specific goal, but I knew the underlying feeling and that was enough.

She defended MS and was judgmental and unkind about TS (imo) in LE interviews.

I do believe in the power and goodness of physical massage therapy and nurturing my own energy :)
Well said as always. Couldn't agree more!

Has anybody caught the connection to MS and missing Bolin in the testimony from SH , bates 30168 and 69? Sounds like MS was deep into the Bolin matter! He was confronted about his affair with one of the brothers wife, <modsnip>? Maybe one of our insiders can help with this?

Discussed in detail in the batch 4 thread when the audio was released. Please review the previous discussion thread. Discussing rumors can be a problem. Remember to not present as facts, the rumors this person shared.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-Discovery-Documents&p=12337574#post12337574

Yes. I believe Greg is the one whose wife had an affair with Mark, and Ronnie confronted him about and then later disappeared. Interesting twist.

Agree. Why console the wife about school when it was hubby that discovered the gruesome scene?

Plus the couple would have been skeptical of him by then and peed off that he chosed dr p to find the body.

Side note. Why did Mark bring a gun to the funeral. Curtis told CK that it was just in case the killer was there. But Mark supposedly didn't know who the killers were.

Maybe MS needed an excuse to be in the environment of MP and find out what MP knew. Maybe what MP eye witnessed at the scene. Maybe what MP had already told the detectives. I think it was MS being himself and social engineering his family and MP/MiP to do his own sleuthing...while using the "law school" angle as a ruse.

Wait. I'm confused about a couple of things. Can someone help me out?

1. MS says to CK and others, on the same day they told the girls their mother was murdered, and the day before the funeral, that he needs to go give MiP a pep talk because she wants to quit law school. Isn't MiP the wife of Dr. MP who found TS's body? The same Michelle that had TS as the matron of honor at her vow renewal a few weeks before? Is the implication from CK and others here at WS that MS was going to have some afternoon delight with MiP? Or that that was just an excuse to go "play" with someone else (so disgusting)? CK says that after they talked to the girls, "they" took them to beach, I think she means BS and/or TS's family? And then MS was going to a different beach to meet MiP? So everybody went to the beach? Was MS with the girls too or??? I think someone in the family took the girls to the beach that day AND the night of the funeral MS and others (? CWW and AW?) took them over to Jarvis Road in the pool. I got all that out of CK's interview. But I'm confused about the beach part and who MS was supposedly going to "meet."

2. Oh shoot I can't remember what 2 was after writing all that, haha. Can anyone help?

With the document dumps and the media reporting the info/findings, what is the likelihood that the trial venue would be moved? Someone posted that JRR plead not guilty and MS will probably do the same? TIA

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by noel leon

It has stood out to me that we hear more comments/observations/opinions from east of the Mississippi River.

With the document dumps and the media reporting the info/findings, what is the likelihood that the trial venue would be moved? Someone posted that JRR plead not guilty and MS will probably do the same? TIA

MS better not request a trial. I wouldn't want the girls to testify. They saw a lot in regards to parents fighting and MS's sex binged field trips

Yes. I believe Greg is the one whose wife had an affair with Mark, and Ronnie confronted him about and then later disappeared. Interesting twist.

[video=youtube;FxHLd-LFRCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxHLd-LFRCw[/video]
Interesting from time 10:00-14:00 minute mark

Hmmmm... I read all of that but somehow did not connect at all. Very interesting.

Does anyone have a handy link ( Bates pgs) for the TS autopsy report.? Thank You

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back