2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am of the opinion that MS knew that JR was going to be involved. There are pictures from the wedding (post parking lot incident) where they are standing together talking. MS was a control freak. MS knew CWW's physical limitations. MS knew that Teresa was very strong and very feisty. If able, Teresa WOULD put up a strong fight. MS KNEW that CWW would need a 2nd person. I am sure of it. JR might not have known that MS knew about his involvement - but MS knew.

Also, CWW admitted to murder when he stated in court on 2/26/16 that he was guilty. I believe that both CWW and JR participated in the physical act of killing Teresa. Both the person who restrained her and the person who wielded the hammer are guilty of murder. Also, CWW is scheduled to be sentenced on May 31, 2016. He has already been adjudicated guilty of 2nd degree murder. However, the sentencing will probably be pushed down the road. Even though they have CWW's statement, his further cooperation may be needed and that mandate ends at sentencing. Under the Sunshine Law, any confession or items related to a confession are not required to be made public until the cases affected by the confession are adjudicated. So some of the biggest pieces of the puzzle will not be known until trial. If any of the texts or calendar entries or any other evidence involves pieces of CWW's statement, they can be withheld until after MS trial. We have a long way to go -

If the files are opened with google, I found I can use CTRL and F and then type any word in the search box, and find it among all the documents! CTRL and C lets you copy anything in the documents as well!
Of course I just figured that out, and will try searching the calendar and phone calls now. Others probably already knew this, but I didn't know!
The documents are NOT in order, so

I tried to put all the texts in the order they would have occurred. The first mention I found of CWW was in 2013 so Dr. Sievers has known of him since then, and had met him. CWW WAS in the office per one of the text above when MS was going to meet CWW at the office. CWW did use remote control capability on the computers as well. Scary thought, as he had access to everything then.

The only mention of illegal drugs I've found is MS rolling something and having it in the safe for TS when she wanted to smoke. I would say weed, but it's not speciified in the texts. Both used whatever was being rolled and smoked,

<snipped for space & emphasis>

I googled the two items [prescriptives $14,400] without brackets and came up with the word prescriptives having to do with either rebates, refunds, or incentives for

1) retrofitting vehicles

2) making changes to homes for energy savings

maybe it had to do with either of those two things. Of course, what I found could also be coincidence, lol.

My first thought was Prescriptives makeup...

The AC unit?

At some point, he was concerned about the overheating light in the Mercedes too.

I am of the opinion that MS knew that JR was going to be involved. There are pictures from the wedding (post parking lot incident) where they are standing together talking. MS was a control freak. MS knew CWW's physical limitations. MS knew that Teresa was very strong and very feisty. If able, Teresa WOULD put up a strong fight. MS KNEW that CWW would need a 2nd person. I am sure of it. JR might not have known that MS knew about his involvement - but MS knew.

Also, CWW admitted to murder when he stated in court on 2/26/16 that he was guilty. I believe that both CWW and JR participated in the physical act of killing Teresa. Both the person who restrained her and the person who wielded the hammer are guilty of murder. Also, CWW is scheduled to be sentenced on May 31, 2016. He has already been adjudicated guilty of 2nd degree murder. However, the sentencing will probably be pushed down the road. Even though they have CWW's statement, his further cooperation may be needed and that mandate ends at sentencing. Under the Sunshine Law, any confession or items related to a confession are not required to be made public until the cases affected by the confession are adjudicated. So some of the biggest pieces of the puzzle will not be known until trial. If any of the texts or calendar entries or any other evidence involves pieces of CWW's statement, they can be withheld until after MS trial. We have a long way to go -

Thanks for this post, AR...... I had always felt MS didn't know about JR (although not 100% wo a doubt) so figured it was going to be a big problem for MS. Now you've set me straight---from what you know & what you explained here, it does makes sense. My curiosity is now raised more as to if we will see any texts between MS & JRR but I feel pretty much all communication about The Plan was limited to MS & CWW. Thanks again and hope you're doing well.

:( My first thought was TOD as in time of death midnight :(
Great thought FelicityL, people seldom see or interpret exactly the same set of circumstances. (Unless looking at mugshots of CWW & MS...they look like two identical criminals, to me...but I digress) You may be absolutely correct. I have looked at MS's typing habits and he wrote "ammended" with 2 "m's" on 2/27/2015 and he did it again on 3/02/2015...maybe he just added an extra D on the end of TOD(D). Ergo propensity for double consonants when typing?

Did anyone ever wonder what he wanted on 2/27/2015 that would require 1/3 in about__?__ days.
1/3 of what? 1/3 of how much? Or was he expecting 1/3? (Anyone?)
First glance, I thought "business as usual" type of things. Then, I started to look CLOSER and see something deeper. A man "scrounging for dollars" perhaps? Wondering the value for a pair of diamond earrings for insurance? (Why? I'm suspicious. ) And maybe it is NOT add money to "fund HealthSavingsAccount", but instead get money from the HSA? (imagine that?) And, I am "curious" when I read on 3/04/2016 MS is already contemplating/thinking/scheduling for AN EXTENSION!! Who the heck schedules/considers that in the first week of March?? (Only once has this ever occurred, for us, and it was for one of our beloved clients who was terminally ill and the spouse overwhelmed.)
From MSBOO post #437 and snipped for focusing on tighter time frame:
#275, 4/03/15, 9-10AM.... cpa w2s fax to _?_ & _?_ qb NOTE: couldn't read where ? are--websleuth logo
#284, 4/02/15, 12- 1AM.... irs payment plan
#286, 4/01/15, 2- 3PM.... scan & email W2 to dale NOTE: 'dale' is cpa. SEE: #392 entry
#288, 3/31/15, 7- 8AM.... taxes
#349, 3/04/15, 8- 9AM.... irs extension (Really?)
#356, 3/02/15, 12- 1AM.... w2-3 filing call re ammended 941 2014 4tg qtr NOTE: probably meant 4th not 4tg
#359, 2/27/15, 3- 4PM.... 14,400$ from my prescriptives, 1/3 in about _?_ days NOTE: prescriptives and ?--websleuth logo
#360, 2/27/15, ----------..... hurn one 2014 $3612.64 NOTE: hurn must be a type-o (or type-O.... LOL)
#361, 2/27/15, ---------....... w2s taxes ammended 941 2014 4th qtr ins-prem
#362, 2/26/15, ---------....... md Rx 13$K ??
#365, 2/26/15, 2- 3AM..... fund hsa
#382, 2/18/15 ---------....... bradford stud ?? value for ins? (Really? If he had something so valuable he had to insure it, why would he ever consider asking someone to turn off the burglar alarm system? Oh yeah, BS already told us. "Because a false alarm would cost him $500 dollars." go figure.)

The following are texts with Wayne mentioned in them. I'll keep checking for others.
'3/15/2013 8:46126AIW(UTCÿ).+f3Tÿ396T767 (Sievers Mark & Teresa)

waynes going to call u now from a 314 #

Delivered: »15/2013 8:46:21 AM(UTC-S)
Bates #37342

4/23/2014 8:58:48 PM(UTC-5), +17274217736 (Sievers Teresa)

Iam not sure if wayne drinks coffee but we only have coconut creamer so if he wants half-and-half you may need to pick some up on the way home and yes I set my coffee pot because you didnt

Read: 4/23/20 14 9:02:29 PM(UTC-S)

4/24/2014 6:53:36 PM(UTC-S), +17274217736 (Sievers Teresa)

Can you see if Wayne wants anything to eat from here since he's in a meatless house

Read; 4/24/2014 7:11:39 PM(UTC-S)

Bates#37568

4/24/2014 7:59:14 PM(UTC-S); *13142390173 (Sievers Mark & Teresa)

Seriously, pick something out for him. Wayne will eat some kind of chicken baby.

Delivered: 4/24/2014 7:59:17 PM(0TC-5)

4/24/2014 0:05:52 PM(UTC-5), >17274217736 (Sievers Teresa)

And I hope you have something role for me back there and I know you can't talk to Wayne about it

Read: 4/24/2014 9:06:08 PM(UTC-5)

Bates#37569

4/27/2014 12:21:54 PM(JTC-S), +17274217736 (Sievers Teresa)

Iwas going to bring wayne something home from Pubiix he said he likes chicken should 1 get some chicken it's already knew that you would

like to eat there’s coleslaw in the refrigeratorI don't know if you got kind of coleslaw but certainly could bring something home sweetie wakes

up he got food to eat

Read: 4/27/2014 12:22:29 PM(UTC-5)

Bates#37571

4/28/2014 6:56:03 PMMTC-5). +13142390173 (Sievers Mark&Teresa)

Wayne and I r at Marcato, where's a good place to eat

Delivered: 4/28/2014 8:56:08 PM(UTC-5)

Bates#37283

5/5/2014 9:01:51 AM(UTC-5), +17274217736 (Sievers Teresa)

wayne Put message on the computer that he could not re-create the problem

Read: 5/5/2014 9:02:11 AM(UTC-5)

Bates #37574

7/3/2014 9:54:56 PM(UTC-5), +17274217735 (Sievers Teresa)

teresa’s laptop is funky ever since she downloaded Adobe under wayne's direction

Read: 7/4/2014 7:01:50 AM(UTC-5)

Bates#37604

7/28/2014 3:07:54 PM(UTC-5), +13142390173 (Sievers Marks Teresa)

Embers? iwill check w wayne... typically he looks first before taking control.

Delivered: 7/28/2014 3:07:56 PM(UTC-5)

Bates#37615

**This was in reference to someone remotely accessing the work computers at the business. The mouse was moving**

7/30/2014 11:57:10 AM(UTC-5), +13142390173 (Sievers Mark & Teresa)

wayne is checking computers n ow & will stop at 1

Delivered: 7/30/2014 11:57:20 AM(UTC-5)

Bates #37616

12/20/2014 1:28:16 PM(UTC-S), +13142390173 (Sievers Mark STeresa)

Wayne Wright

C: (314) 996-9581

waynewright3884@yahoo.com

8894 Chapel Hill Ct.

Hillsboro, MO 63050

Dob: 07/21/1968

Delivered: 12/20/2014 1:28:19 PM/UTC-5)

Bates #3691

**Odd in that nothing before nor after that text is relevant to CWW!! Just like out of the blue that info was sent in a text, but I don't think it was meant for Dr. Sievers! IMO!**
Thank you for all this research, 2hope4!

Re: sending CWW's contact info 12/20, I noticed there was a lot of sending that kind of info around that time, and my interpretation was that it was related to sending Christmas gift cards to those people they worked with. Made me wonder if they were sending him one for his work on the computers. JMO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Great thought FelicityL, people seldom see or interpret exactly the same set of circumstances. (Unless looking at mugshots of CWW & MS...they look like two identical criminals, to me...but I digress) You may be absolutely correct. I have looked at MS's typing habits and he wrote "ammended" with 2 "m's" on 2/27/2015 and he did it again on 3/02/2015...maybe he just added an extra D on the end of TOD(D). Ergo propensity for double consonants when typing?

Did anyone ever wonder what he wanted on 2/27/2015 that would require 1/3 in about__?__ days.
1/3 of what? 1/3 of how much? Or was he expecting 1/3? (Anyone?)
First glance, I thought "business as usual" type of things. Then, I started to look CLOSER and see something deeper. A man "scrounging for dollars" perhaps? Wondering the value for a pair of diamond earrings for insurance? (Why? I'm suspicious. ) And maybe it is NOT add money to "fund HealthSavingsAccount", but instead get money from the HSA? (imagine that?) And, I am "curious" when I read on 3/04/2016 MS is already contemplating/thinking/scheduling for AN EXTENSION!! Who the heck schedules/considers that in the first week of March?? (Only once has this ever occurred, for us, and it was for one of our beloved clients who was terminally ill and the spouse overwhelmed.)
From MSBOO post #437 and snipped for focusing on tighter time frame:
#275, 4/03/15, 9-10AM.... cpa w2s fax to _?_ & _?_ qb NOTE: couldn't read where ? are--websleuth logo
#284, 4/02/15, 12- 1AM.... irs payment plan
#286, 4/01/15, 2- 3PM.... scan & email W2 to dale NOTE: 'dale' is cpa. SEE: #392 entry
#288, 3/31/15, 7- 8AM.... taxes
#349, 3/04/15, 8- 9AM.... irs extension (Really?)
#356, 3/02/15, 12- 1AM.... w2-3 filing call re ammended 941 2014 4tg qtr NOTE: probably meant 4th not 4tg
#359, 2/27/15, 3- 4PM.... 14,400$ from my prescriptives, 1/3 in about _?_ days NOTE: prescriptives and ?--websleuth logo
#360, 2/27/15, ----------..... hurn one 2014 $3612.64 NOTE: hurn must be a type-o (or type-O.... LOL)
#361, 2/27/15, ---------....... w2s taxes ammended 941 2014 4th qtr ins-prem
#362, 2/26/15, ---------....... md Rx 13$K ??
#365, 2/26/15, 2- 3AM..... fund hsa
#382, 2/18/15 ---------....... bradford stud ?? value for ins? (Really? If he had something so valuable he had to insure it, why would he ever consider asking someone to turn off the burglar alarm system? Oh yeah, BS already told us. "Because a false alarm would cost him $500 dollars." go figure.)

thank you for finding these things and sharing them
math and i are not friends, and you make it easy to understand and follow
i like it:)

I saw several instances of Insurance being mentioned. While we haven't seen the bulk of the calendar, texts, and phone calls, , IMO, , it appears the majority of what we have seen started about a year, year and half, before the murder.

((Feel like TS now, this darn computer is too slow and lagging! Multiple things keep crashing on this site, and errors keep popping up that this and that isn't responding. . I'm gonna need a REAL IT to make it STOP!))

THANK YOU so much, hope I can figure out how to get it over there. I should have thought to begin with!
:seeya: Back atcha

No luck trying to figure out how to move this post to the Alarm/Security thread.... Hello mods?

I moved it for you. :)

Whoever mentioned "bradford stud" before and was speculating it was Bradford Exchange Stud Earrings--based on other texts, etc. I think it was "Bradford Portrait Studios," which perhaps did the portrait that MS's Missouri friend mentioned was hanging on the wall in the house?

Whoever mentioned "bradford stud" before and was speculating it was Bradford Exchange Stud Earrings--based on other texts, etc. I think it was "Bradford Portrait Studios," which perhaps did the portrait that MS's Missouri friend mentioned was hanging on the wall in the house?
AZLawyer, You are UNDOUBTEDLY correct....Bradford Studios/ Bradford portraits...and it was after Feb. 13th date, perhaps from the silent auction? But would YOU (not YOU specifically...but anyone reading this) actually write about getting insurance on a "picture/painting".....from a commercial studio?? C'mon....it is weird. Just really weird. Then again, I must remember he enters a lot of things "I will NEVER understand" on his calendar.:facepalm:

Thanks for this post, AR...... I had always felt MS didn't know about JR (although not 100% wo a doubt) so figured it was going to be a big problem for MS. Now you've set me straight---from what you know & what you explained here, it does makes sense. My curiosity is now raised more as to if we will see any texts between MS & JRR but I feel pretty much all communication about The Plan was limited to MS & CWW. Thanks again and hope you're doing well.

IMO since it appears that everything was manipulated and set up before hand. why not get into an argument in the parking lot of the park make sure it was heard by others so that JR was overlooked. Meanwhile side bar discussions off to the side while partaking of the alcohol in the trunks of the cars so it maintained the propriety that it was alch free along with knowing who was approaching and all.

Bates 37309: The Sievers have a PhD (who is a practicing Counselor) as a babysitter?
I wonder if she saw or thought anything "off"

ETA: She's the other mimi?

omg nevermind

I know we've been talking about gaps and missing entries, I was reading some last night and saw on this batch (6) bates 36825 (first file), it shows how many entries and how many deletes in these documents, there is ALOT that has been deleted , don't know if we'll ever get to actually read the deletes, just thought I would mention it. It's no wonder it took 8 months for ms arrest, someone went over that with a fine tooth comb .

.... And for goodness, if you can't pay your employees, then don't be paying your mistress's bills, or down payment for a lawyer, or storage fees, or hotel rooms!!! Wasn't even his money to be spending either! I wonder what Barb needed a lawyer for? Why was she in jail? Why was her storage building fee not paid? How was she planning to pay back MS? ....

^sbm bbm^ Been elsewhere on W/S and just now starting to read this thread but want to note ^ this May 18 post belatedly. Thank you, 2Hope4 for catching that.

Was storage bldg a repository for MS's dirty little incriminating secret(s), or was it just for Barb(whoever she was, I've forgotten)? IDK. Storage building. Hmmm. We've seen cases where a storage locker/bldg was a treasure trove for LE seeking evidence of a person's involvement in a crime - w evd of premeditation of and/or coverup after the crime. JM2cts.

Let's be on the lookout for other ref's to this or other storage locker.

RIP Dr S.

08/14/2014: TS home and in pain (surgery?) MS is texting back and forth with someone who says she and her husband are tired today. MS then says he's going grocery shopping, can he pick up anything for them or can he PICK UP THEIR GIRLS TO COME AND PLAY WITH HIS? Really? At home where his wife is recovering from surgery? Whataguy. *sarcasm*

Aaaaand, of course, six days later sends text:

08/20/2014: &#8220;hey sexy momma, can we bring u lunch today?&#8221;
08/20/2014: &#8220;sorry, meant for Teresa&#8221;

Ok, I said I was going into lurking, but, I can't. Several times MS mentions TS fantasizing about WW. In Dec, I don't remember the year, and please don't ask me to read all those again!!!, but MS states WW was visiting them, and MS/TS initiated sex in the kitchen and pulled TS's skirt up but both felt it made WW feel uneasy instead of wanting to join in. MS calendar entry even mentions fantasy only when referring to a time after sex that TS had mentioned WW and wanting WW to watch them have sex, or watch them have oral sex, and TS was OK with giving a hand job or *advertiser censored*, but didn't want to have sex with WW.

Earlier in the texts, MS was upset because there had been women invited into the marriage, and apparently TS fell in love with one of them. TS assures him that she handled that situation, and she could handle a man as well. MS is very concerned about a man entering into the picture. He even states but a man is different. He's ok with TS going out or making out with women, with or without him, and MS apparently was sexing multiple females without TS. But nope to a man. Fantasy only!!!

One episode mentioned a massage, and the guy giving TS a massage was erect, and rubbed against TS's hand but she didn't do anything because MS wasn't there. But she wanted to schedule another appt with that massage guy and maybe give him a handjob....

Remember my story about that man I dated? Well, he even called up my female friends, (I was 19-22 while dating him, so friends of same age) and told them I wanted to have a threesome. One of them called my MOM and asked what in the world was going on with me!! HUMILIATING! I wasn't even a part of any of it. I honestly thought it was fantasy talk he was doing, but in his twisted mind, he didn't want fantasy, he wanted the real thing! Gullible me thought going to the gay bars really was for the upbeat fun dancing that most bars here didn't have. I didn't know I was being advertised!!! SMH...just SMH!!!

Anyway, back to the discovery documents.... multiple times the kids are mentioned as interrupting or it taking longer because of the kids. That's just wrong!!!! Lock the daggone bedroom door, and either have the kids sleep over with someone, or wait until they are asleep or in school. Where there's a will, there's a way, but the kids don't need to be involved in it! Don't need to witness it! Etc. Sickening.

I pray whatever these precious children have seen or endured won't stay in their minds, and they will have a wonderful, prosperous life full of happiness, love, and peace! How how they must miss their parents though. Will they be told Daddy is in jail just like they were told Mommy is dead? There's bad people in this world that do bad things. I just can't. I've broken the news of a deceased pet with more respect, and empathy.

And for goodness, if you can't pay your employees, then don't be paying your mistress's bills, or down payment for a lawyer, or storage fees, or hotel rooms!!! Wasn't even his money to be spending either! I wonder what Barb needed a lawyer for? Why was she in jail? Why was her storage building fee not paid? How was she planning to pay back MS?

And all those play dates..... were they really for the kids? Or were they for the kids to play while the adults played? Thankfully I'm not seeing but the one instance of incest mentioned, and I think it was in a different document batch. Remember the case in AL where the entire family was into incest with their twin sister, their in laws, their kids, nieces, nephews, cousins???? That case about did me in. Had to take a long break from here.

Any Bates numbers for these, please? :please:
Where is the storage unit issue?
Incest?

Anything? Please?

IMHO - After reading the garbage in the calendar entries and texts, I believe that any mention of CWW was purely a set up for the guy who was going
to do the dirty deed in case he turned on him. Who documents stuff like that? MS when he needs to spin a tale of BS! Most of them and again only my opinion, were
sociopathic LIES!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers
Back