2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone found any instance of where MS sent one of those sexy texts "by mistake" to a male?

Did he even really text with any males besides Curtis?

Has anyone found any instance of where MS sent one of those sexy texts "by mistake" to a male?
I vaguely recall speculation immediately after batch 6 release where someone here on WS was reading a response from TS brother to MS that maybe MS had inadvertently maybe texted some form of nude pic to TS brother. Brother had texted back to MS something like "EEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww". This is not a fact, just speculation in an attempt to read between the lines and guesstimate from batch 6 texts.

I almost died when I first saw that the sex maniac came up with a text symbol for a penis. What a loser. :--------->

This is standard operating procedure for businesses in the US. One of the transactions is to a corporation. A corporation in the US has been deemed a person. So it is a totally different person than TS and MS,

Business has all kinds of legal things they can do

I'm sorry human. I didn't think to include, or get into, the corporation point. I do remember reading up on the 14th Amendment again (flicking through notes, can't find what I'm looking for, if not the 14th apologies) in relation to MS's businesses a ws'r had posted way back. From what I understood, paraphrasing, forgive the flippant tone not intended to offend; "The SC says people can be deemed corporations - for some purposes". I don't want to get into it too deeply as I didn't go looking for the corporation/people link, I simply came across it, but I suppose I thought it wasn't written in stone. As I think I also read it differs from state to state too? If I wasn't so cross-eyed from reading and re-reading the docs, I'd go and refresh my memory on what I have read. I was going to delete this paragraph, but will leave it. Feel free to shout me down, I can take it. :)

We have similar workings here, and though not deemed the same entity, not so very different apart from tax issues, etc. For instance, my husband has his own company. We could use money from it to, say, purchase another property for personal use. We could not sell the (personal) property to our company at a loss, whilst we have a positive net worth. If in the black we could sell it back to our own company at profit, but would require us forking out either way, in the sense that we would be moving money from one to another of our accounts. This would be legal, but also nonsensical. Unless we were getting a 'feel' for moving money around......

MS is not doing that though, and there's the rub on why I'm so hung on him with this issue. He bought and sold the same property at a profit and loss a few times. No matter if to himself, a corporation, etc., the money is coming from the same source. He should not have been in a position to do any of this. It should also, IMO, have flagged up, to the bank(s) but especially to the IRS who they were already deeply in debt to.

Ah do you know what, I'm even sick listening to myself now.

I almost died when I first saw that the sex maniac came up with a text symbol for a penis. What a loser. :--------->

Frigga, apparently a lot of the young team use it these days. There are also symbols for lady bits.

His referencing 739 for sex, and the use of those ^^ stupid symbols at his age, are just another sign of his pathetic immaturity.

Corporations in america are people. Everywhere. Not in some states. In the US.

MS is not selling to himself. He is selling and buying from a corporation. The corportation is a person. Perfectly legal.

There are many tax benefits for businesses to do this. All legal.

But I would not know unless we could look at if he was offsetting profits from something else.

I imagine when they sold for the hunded some thou, they ended up not owing taxes. But who knows. He is so flakey.

All lot of info on corporations. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

It is a nice deal. If you have the money, you can go bankrupt and start another corporation the next day.

There are different kinds of bankruptcies. It seems like there aresimilar laws in Europe but not the personhood..

I spent the weekend reading the doc dump. Wow oh wow. Yuck, and then he had his wife, Dr. Sievers murdered? Seems he had it made to me.

Explanations on tax/banking related issues are particularly helpful for someone like me who is outside of the US. When I became impatient in the past and started to google, lo and behold a couple of hours (*or less) down the line, some knowledgeable ws/r would come along. So now I wait on you guys. Thanks so much. :)

Ms Boo Or anyone else who can help me out here? I'm still scratching my head at a 'law' that would allow one to buy and sell their own property - to and from themselves. I realise it has to be some kind of scam or tax dodge. Unless a husband and wife can buy and sell from each other legally without it involving divorce, is that an option?

The 'profit' sale I can imagine being his way to hide (launder) cash. But how can you get rid of money by giving it yourself in plain sight? The 'loss' sale I presume would enable him to declare negative equity on the property, therefore no longer an 'asset'? When you actually don't have any assets to speak of, that makes no sense. The economy would be bankrupt working on that premise. I know MS thought he was an I-can-get-away-with-anything type, but there has to be some legal repercussions for those kind of shenanigans. Am I completely over-thinking it? This has so lost me, any help greatly appreciated.

I'm only aware of basic stuff here. I don't know of any such 'law', buying & selling to oneself---would hate to cause myself a loss OR worse, a big a$$ tax event! Like Eddy Murphy on SNL.. loud knock-knock-knock, "ooooo boys & girls, it's Mr IRS"

Do you mean
taking a given asset(s) out your personal name & transferring it into a business you own or vice-versa? People can do that within legal boundaries & at best if it's smart financially & tax-wise. Too much crazy stuff warrants a red flag.

If you're referring to MS Gulfport property, I don't know his goal there EXCEPT knowing his MO, it looked fishy. His 'business' was probably bogus OR if legit, didn't do squat. These Gulfport 'Resales', recorded in Sales History, are amounts the property 'sold' for. When his 'business' bought it in 2004, it cost his biz (him) $12,000---I smell something here. Less than a year & a half later, 2005 could have been a transfer from his biz & name to Mark & Teresa (jointly) but was a 'Resale' at a $1,900 loss----this smells too. Later, 2006, they made a nice taxable profit but he probably did something smelly here too as in..... she may have unknowingly paid the taxes on that $51,900 gain.

You have incoming vs outgoing $$$, you gotta be accountable. When in doubt, get an accountant. I would like to see an audit of Sievers financials just to see what MS did.

Truly, there is nothing illegal in what they did as far as I would know. Business does this all of the time. All of the time . Many more things they can do.

These laws have been created to help biz. Loopholes.

There are so many and that is why people who make huge bucks don't pay much in taxes. All legal.

I vaguely recall speculation immediately after batch 6 release where someone here on WS was reading a response from TS brother to MS that maybe MS had inadvertently maybe texted some form of nude pic to TS brother. Brother had texted back to MS something like "EEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww". This is not a fact, just speculation in an attempt to read between the lines and guesstimate from batch 6 texts.

LOL, that was me, too! I was just guessing because of the BIL's response and the fact that MS had texted both images and videos of involving his hoo-ha. I'm also guessing that IF that's what caused the response from BIL, that that one was truly a mistake on MS' part!! There is absolutely no proof of that at all! I was guessing, but it might turn out to be a good guess. :dunno: I have absolutely no reason to believe that MS would ever want to seduce his BIL, nor any male for that matter. That would put his manhood in question and as we've heard from people who know him, he always fancied himself a ladies' man.

What I was implying in my comment that you quoted above was that he NEVER 'accidentally on purpose' sent a text that was sexual, sexually complimentary, etc. to a man. I meant that when he did that to females it was ALWAYS intentional on his part to not only show what a loving husband he was, but it also served as an opening to a flirtation and then a possible discussion that potentially lead to sex with the female he "accidentally" sent it to. So far, there's proof in the Bates that one female took the bait. Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww. That's MY ew.

Whew! sorry DaleTray for the long-winded explanation. :)

So far, I can tell which female enthusiastically took him up on it, which one saw through it and stopped it, which one went along with his saying it was an accident and laughed it off. Whether that one believed him or not, she didn't take the bait as far as we can see in these docs.

EDIT: Another possibility is that he wrote one of his "sexy momma I want to _________ you all ______ blah blah gross gross" texts and deliberately sent it to his BIL "by accident" to help bolster the image of faithful, loving husband. BIL could say truthfully that MS truly loved his sister, he even accidentally sent me a sexy text that he meant to go to her.

If you're referring to MS Gulfport property, I don't know his goal there EXCEPT knowing his MO, it looked fishy. His 'business' was probably bogus OR if legit, didn't do squat. These Gulfport 'Resales', recorded in Sales History, are amounts the property 'sold' for. When his 'business' bought it in 2004, it cost his biz (him) $12,000---I smell something here. Less than a year & a half later, 2005 could have been a transfer from his biz & name to Mark & Teresa (jointly) but was a 'Resale' at a $1,900 loss----this smells too. Later, 2006, they made a nice taxable profit but he probably did something smelly here too as in..... she may have unknowingly paid the taxes on that $51,900 gain.

You have incoming vs outgoing $$$, you gotta be accountable. When in doubt, get an accountant. I would like to see an audit of Sievers financials just to see what MS did.

Rsbm I obviously didn't make it clear enough what I was referencing, sorry folks. Yes, thank you, this is exactly what I'm talking about, and what appears to me to be very off. It'll be interesting to see if this, or something like it, will be explained either in a later doc dump, or at trial. I think we're all pretty convinced he'll have left an incriminating trail we're not yet privy to. Via WW or not.

A good Accountant's paramount. I consider our Accountant extremely good - a little bit put into this, a little over there, etc., but all within reason and nothing shady. I suppose we could be considered comfortable, but nowhere near wealthy.

My brother, on the other hand, is very wealthy. Money goes off shore, into this, that and the other. Nothing illegal there either, human, as you'll know. I understand why these guys are paid the big bucks, any loophole and they're on it. That same brother's Accountant dines out on how 'little' taxes his clients pay. On 2 occasions, we paid similar amounts of tax and it seriously pi$sed me off. Not that my brother 'saved' money, but that there's a system at play to protect those with mega money. Anywho.

You're absolutely right, human there are many similarities. No truer saying than money talks. It's just a pity that it so often speaks to greed. Especially the worst kind like this rat. I don't know how many times throughout the past, good Lord it's 11 months now(!), that I've thought, I wish Teresa had seen/done/known this. He is a despicable pig.
Thank you for your insight/knowledge, too.

QUESTION! In the Bates documents are there any logs of calls that MS made to TS' phone the morning she was found?

I haven't been able to find the following in the phone logs:
SH's call to MS from the office worried that TS hadn't shown up
MS calls to TS, then BS and MP - incoming or outgoing to or from

Note: MS can't even choose how to spell gammie or gammy in his diary/calendar. He must have stopped using his calendar after her death because nothing is logged that I saw about family and friends coming to visit, the memorial, funeral details. *oh, snap!* that's because he has a fabulous memory and now he doesn't have to pretend otherwise.

QUESTION! In the Bates documents are there any logs of calls that MS made to TS' phone the morning she was found?

Note: MS can't even choose how to spell gammie or gammy in his diary/calendar. He must have stopped using his calendar after her death because nothing is logged that I saw about family and friends coming to visit, the memorial, funeral details. *oh, snap!* that's because he has a fabulous memory and now he doesn't have to pretend otherwise.
IIRC LE took his phone from him a couple of days after her death to download everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Bates 36876 12/4/2014
UTC Subject: SEX

Attendees:

Details:
1st day in office today {1 -4 pm)
________________ xmas party 5-8
we arrived 7pm
T blk dress w ruffles and HOT

I wore blk pattern slacks, blue Italian shirt & 9mm :silly: Dear Diary, tonight I wore....

He writes how people 'gawked' at TS. He is all about what impression they make on other people.
And of course, a whole lotta crude details of sex.

I have never heard of a man keeping a diary with what he wore. Oy and his accessory! Legend in his own mind.

It appears LE hasn't released MS cell records completely for that day. In the abbreviated cell records released we can see MS made 1 call to TS phone in the p.m. of June 29, which of course she didn't answer. That is the one and only cell record from MS phone released for the day of TS body discovery

Hi all,

This one stands out to me. It's one of the very few times I feel like TS actually mentions feeling controlled. Here you can see she is deeply bothered by this and makes it extremely clear she will not be standing for it anymore.

I could be wrong, and she may be bothered by something else, but I am pretty sure she means the toy being moved and him suggesting what she should do. Thoughts?

Bates: 37498-37567
2/15/2014:

MS: "Hey mama, if you can't make it till I get home. Maybe you should indulge a little bit, watch the recent video I sent you and play...I think your toy is probably under my pillow. I love you"

TS: Did you hear from them if not did you call? If you did not call let me call d first"

TS: "That's fine you're doing it for control. I've made it clear to you many times the past but that makes me crazy for you to control that do not try to do that"

TS: " Passive aggressive bulls**t does not work with me and it pisses me off"

TS: "Already found it it won't happen again

All else from MS from here never addresses her rant.

**I try to type word-for-word, but will hide cuss words and names.

human, IMO, I think MS has taken TS's "adult toy" (sorry, but not sure how far is OK to describe) and hidden it under his pillow. He is "telling" her she should go play with it and watch a video of HIM. IMO TS is fed up feeling controlled sexually (maybe?) and is telling him off. I wanted to see what everyone else thinks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back