2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know that each state decides how to handle/disclose documents. As a Florida resident, I'll never understand why the law mandates that all documents be released or available for public viewing: the Sunshine Law. Dr. Teresa Sievers was a real person, a loving mother, a dedicated Doctor, a loyal friend, and a mentor. My heart breaks for Her girls - two innocent children who are victims of their fathers selfishness and evil. Forever now, details of their parents unhealthy, unmanageable lives will be instantly viewed with the click of a mouse. Forever, bloody crime scene photographs will detail how their mother was brutally murdered in their kitchen. My heart breaks for Dr. Sievers mother and siblings. Every individual on this earth expects a right to privacy. Only because Dr. Sievers was murdered will her privacy be violated. The betrayal on this brilliant woman continues with each released document. I'm here to remind every curious reader that Dr. Sievers was humble, loving, dedicated, and brilliant. She inspired me to be the best person that I can be: empowered and healthy. I pray for her legacy to be preserved. Mark killed her. Mark continues to manipulate her daughters. Mark is evil. Justice will be served, and he will receive the strictest punishment allowed by law. And, I'll think of Dr. Sievers every day. I'll remember her advice, her logic. I'll not allow the road to justice destroy her legacy. She deserves better than that.

I read all of the documents. I did not think they could be that bad, so I read them. I was wrong, They are horrible. But we wouldn't be on this site if we did not expect to see things like this and worse.

I do not think the girls will see these. They will be gone from the web in a few years like lots of things are .

Maybe he meant how many times someone said "o"? Because counting is something one does during fabulous sex. Right?

^^ Always so clear, succinct and to the point... and with humor! You are a gem.

MS should have expanded note to self to include...learn to grocery shop 1x a week, learn how to make lesson plans, learn to pay bills, taxes and employees in a timely fashion, and don't text momma during her office hours. MS suffers from arrested development. He's like a 13 yr. old with a cell phone.

I've been trying to wade through the posted document but my old computer is sooooo slow. To take a shortcut.....could someone tell me if there is transcripts of MS talking to his mother and daughters while in jail? And if so, where exactly are they? Thanks

I may have proof that MS calendar was fraudulent in some aspects.

Ok. He mentions the kids can't have snacks. But he doesn't mention. Sh#t the Irs bill is behind 30k. Jmo.

So he only puts on the cloud calendar what he WANTED to put.

But he never jotted down memos of the bad.

Btw. Forget the irs payment because I have to make sure these 5 life insurance policies get paid first. Jmo.

It's not about what the calendars show.

Its more about what the calendars dont show. Like others said before me.

Just our opinion.

At the bottom of bates 37499 there is a txt to MS from TS

TS 5:36pm: I love you daddy and ! couldn't imagine a buddy else I should be going through this life-changing journey with thank you for being the devoted partner that you are it is part of why I am where I am right now

TS 5:36pm: It was supposed to say anybody instead of a buddy

But then, from the same phone number

TS 6:16pm: Hey mama, we are downstairs. You can access downstairs from inside the restaurant

Then from MS phone number

MS 6:17pm: Coming in now look out for me

BBM Anyone have any thoughts on what to make of this? Could this be evidence of him sending txts from her phone and forgetting to switch it back?

Imo. Teresa sister said mark had a forgetful memory. So maybe he had to write things down.

Ok.

But Mark never wrote down the bad stuff where he messed up. Jmo

He only wrote down the things he wanted seen by others. Jmo.

So maybe he had a personal diary about the rest if he knew his mind forgot things. Jmo.

So imo. Mark if forgetful. Put the real feelings and actual things in a book somewhere.

Jmo.

At the bottom of bates 34799 there is a txt to MS from TS

TS 5:36pm: I love you daddy and ! couldn't imagine a buddy else I should be going through this life-changing journey with thank you for being the devoted partner that you are it is part of why I am where I am right now

TS 6:16pm: Hey mama, we are downstairs. You can access downstairs from inside the restaurant

BBM Anyone have any thoughts on what to make of this? Could this be evidence of him sending txts from her phone and forgetting to switch it back?

Good catch, rexxy. I tried to pay attention but reading through all of the texts...phew. I can see why this case against MS took some time for LE to pull together. You can't read through these texts and calendar entries just once.

I had read that they forwarded their numbers to each other's phones. In one of the text messages, MS tells TS to do just that because she took his phone, presumably on accident. This will make it challenging to know who actually wrote what. We could look at the location of the pings from each cell phone to better determine who might have been using it but wow, that is a lot of work!

When I think of all the details that LE had to wade through, I realize how hard they worked. I remember some people on the boards here lamenting the fact that MS would never be charged because "it was taking so long." After I see all of the info just from this Batch 6, I am amazed at all that LE did.

In all honesty. I think that Teresa friends thought we would use this doc dump to besmirche Teresa.

But if so. Then they are wrong. Jmo.

This is still a pro Teresa thread. Jmo. And we are still defending Teresa here. Jmo.

Regardless of what the killer Mark wrote. Jmo.

Great catch! I think you just busted him!

Imo. Teresa sister said mark had a forgetful memory. So maybe he had to write things down.

Ok.

But Mark never wrote down the bad stuff where he messed up. Jmo

He only wrote down the things he wanted seen by others. Jmo.

So maybe he had a personal diary about the rest if he knew his mind forgot things. Jmo.

So imo. Mark if forgetful. Put the real feelings and actual things in a book somewhere.

Jmo.

Totally agree! I frequently make notes/reminders to myself in my phone, as I've become more forgetful over the years. They don't resemble in any way what I saw of MS's notes though.

There were quite a few times that Teresa tried to call Mark and he didn't answer and she would get very upset. Some of the calls were right after he texted her. I wanted to see what you guys think about that.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I may have proof that MS calendar was fraudulent in some aspects.

Ok. He mentions the kids can't have snacks. But he doesn't mention. Sh#t the Irs bill is behind 30k. Jmo.

So he only puts on the cloud calendar what he WANTED to put.

But he never jotted down memos of the bad.

Btw. Forget the irs payment because I have to make sure these 5 life insurance policies get paid first. Jmo.

It's not about what the calendars show.

Its more about what the calendars dont show. Like others said before me.

Just our opinion.

I checked the calendar entries for two dates that I had interactions with the family; one was personal, one was related to medical billing. He did record the personal note, but not the professional one. Interestingly, the personal note date coincided with one of his daughters birthday - which he did not acknowledge in his diary of entries! Wouldn't that be a significant event to mention?

There were quite a few times that Teresa tried to call Mark and he didn't answer and she would get very upset. Some of the calls were right after he texted her. I wanted to see what you guys think about that.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I think MS didn't answer her at those times because he was messing with her mind in order to upset her so she would appear to be too demanding and critical. Then he could do his stupid "sorry" routine and she would feel guilty for snapping at him. He kept her off balance. JMO

I applaud you guys who are able to read the texts things AND connect them with the diary dates. I've tried on and off for the past day and night and I just don't have the patience. It's not the content, it's the basic physical issue of poor eyesight and fuzzy text :( I SO miss my perfect eagle eyes! :maddening: :banghead: Target Optical glasses just aren't doing it for me. Each eye is different and the 'progressive lenses' suck.

I wish I could send you guys some cookies or something, but I can't. What I can do is eat a piece of Double Cream Lemon Pie on your (you all) behalf! :skip:

Excerpts of the sex journal will most likely be read in open court during this pig's trial. Let's see how proud he is then.

Chelly, sickening isn't it. His sick, twisted, narcissistic ego is just waiting for the moment his highly embellished sexscapades are read aloud in court. I hope the judge allows barf bags for everyone in attendance.
He will be proud and I pray for the day his jury takes away his pride. Sick little man.

In my perfect world, Kelly Siegler and Juan Martinez would prosecute this case and plow right through MS in court.
Also, in my perfect world, Teresa Sievers would still be alive and thriving with her girls, minus MS.

Beach, thank you for all you do. :loveyou:
I am here if you need me. I will do anything, just ask.

Great catch! I think you just busted him!

When I read that one text just that one text about being support and no one else I would rather what I thought immediately was that that was completely phony and ms fake typed that on t's phone he would take to write fake text messages and then delete them all for preparing his kill of her hokey proof for the police of oh how t and ms loved one another and were so completely happy and committd and would never hurt one another oh no only psycho cww could do something like t. What was the date that happened again? I do not know if this had happened at that time but I also immediately thought of ben afflekk when he was crying and thanking everyone for his acadamy award or something like that he said Jen there is no one I would rather go through all this tough stuff with boo hoo. Had that happened? You totally busted ms and I hope the prosecutor uses that text at trial even if it is not absolute proof sure adds to the stench

When I read that one text just that one text about being support and no one else I would rather what I thought immediately was that that was completely phony and ms fake typed that on t's phone he would take to write fake text messages and then delete them all for preparing his kill of her hokey proof for the police of oh how t and ms loved one another and were so completely happy and committd and would never hurt one another oh no only psycho cww could do something like t. What was the date that happened again? I do not know if this had happened at that time but I also immediately thought of ben afflekk when he was crying and thanking everyone for his acadamy award or something like that he said Jen there is no one I would rather go through all this tough stuff with boo hoo. Had that happened? You totally busted ms and I hope the prosecutor uses that text at trial even if it is not absolute proof sure adds to the stench

*************************************************************************************

Two main factors most of us blame for the lack of conviction of Cayley Anthony's mother are: jury selection fiasco and inadequate/botched computer forensics.

I hope those lessons were learned and the state is committing sufficient resources to the phone and computer forensics this time.

As an FYI, between MS and Teresa there were at least three phones. MS had a personal cell phone, TS had a personal cell phone and there was a work cell phone. Although I don't ever remember Teresa using MS personal cell phone (the one with the Missouri area code), I do remember times when MS had either one or both of the other phones. It was actually quite annoying. MS would call, text and email from numbers and an email address that you would associate with Teresa. All part of his control game. All part of his insatiable need to identify with what she accomplished in life.

I point this out so that everyone can continue their FABULOUS sleuthing without the presumption that a particular cell phone number or email address was exclusive to Teresa. It wasn't. I think some of the fine sleuthers have already figured this out and I hope (as stated above) that the state and law enforcement was on to this game and have the ability to track and analyze appropriately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back