PA - infant Leon Katz murdered, twin injured, allegedly by babysitter, Pittsburgh- June 24, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SBM
Yes, it’s the fact that the skull fracture was so severe as to be fatal, that gives stern pause. Unless at that age it can happen by accident. I have heard numerous accounts, even within my own family, of infants rolling off changing tables and beds, and although distressing, the outcomes were not fatal. As you state, we need more details , information, and expert opinions.
Many years ago I read a terribly tragic story of a very premature baby whom had fought for life. The baby girl now being at home, but obviously very delicate still, was at a nursery whilst her mother was picking up a sibling I assume when a 3 yr old child unrelated to the family picked her up and dropped her. Sadly the baby girl died. Although the baby girl may have been more delicate than baby Leon, it does show a baby can die from a low height.

Many years ago I read a terribly tragic story of a very premature baby whom had fought for life. The baby girl now being at home, but obviously very delicate still, was at a nursery whilst her mother was picking up a sibling I assume when a 3 yr old child unrelated to the family picked her up and dropped her. Sadly the baby girl died. Although the baby girl may have been more delicate than baby Leon, it does show a baby can die from a low height.
That’s tragic, and does indeed indicate what might happen in a fall from a low height.

We've discussed this before. Her attorney stated she has no prior criminal history. If you read the Prosecution's reasoning you'll understand that they're going to try to use her convictions in this case and call them prior as reasoning to go for a DP sentence.

MOO, it's not ethical. They should've have stated their goals to the public making her sound like a hardened criminal already. As far as we know, no criminal history and a dedicated student in town for less than a week. Everybody deserves a fair trial and presumed innocence until proven guilty.
A BIG Thank you, @Curious Me, for continuing to make sure this bit of misinformation about NV having a felonious history (she doesn't) not grow legs and run! I love how you're staying right on top of that. So on behalf of all of us...

1725636765988.png

Source

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren