2016.06.27 Batch 7 ***Some Graphic Content***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Re my previous post - I forgot that the file those texts exchanges are in is quite large and they are not grouped together where I can take a couple of screenshots. The file that I have saved to my personal hard drive is too large for me to attach here. Let me finish the project I am currently in the middle of and I will extract the exact pages and upload that smaller file here so it will be easier to find.

If anyone is up to it and wants to look now, the text exchanges between Mark and KM are in the file titled "emails and text exchanges". If you downloaded it to your personal hard drive, that file is searchable The fastest way to locate them is to search (control + F) and enter the last 4 digits of the phone # 1386. Then just keep hitting the forward arrow (-->) and it will highlight each entry.

Be back asap.

Re my previous post - I forgot that the file those texts exchanges are in is quite large and they are not grouped together where I can take a couple of screenshots. The file that I have saved to my personal hard drive is too large for me to attach here. Let me finish the project I am currently in the middle of and I will extract the exact pages and upload that smaller file here so it will be easier to find.
If anyone is up to it and wants to look now, the text exchanges between Mark and KM are in the file titled "emails and text exchanges". If you downloaded it to your personal hard drive, that file is searchable The fastest way to locate them is to search (control + F) and enter the last 4 digits of the phone # 1386. Then just keep hitting the forward arrow (-->) and it will highlight each entry.
Be back asap.
I have no need to see that particular text today but do want to say a big thank you for providing me a needed search shortcut lesson. Thank you.

I extracted the specific pages containing the text exchanges between Mark and KM. (Linked below.) Interesting to note that Mark deleted quite a few. (Please note that there are texts between Mark and others interspersed in these pages. IOW, not all are between Mark & KM)

Attachments

• Mark KM texts.pdf
    802.6 KB · Views: 94
I am curious as to what makes you think it was CWW making these 5 calls. Maybe I am missing something, but we know burners existed. I am guessing if CWW/MS needed to have a discussion in the days between CWW wedding and the murder it would be done via burner. I think it being a Face Time and the fact it's a 6 min and 13 seconds could possibly bring other factors into play. Pure speculation from me.
Hi Dale :wave:
I'll try and explain my thought process a little better. Also just speculation from me.
(Wright's were married 7 weeks as of June 13)
I think that they as a couple visited AW's mother home quite frequently. The Moran's were taking care of AW's grandkids, maybe Angela helped her some? (or maybe she didn't) IDK
I think they probably ate a lot of meals with them. We know they bought the Wright's groceries when they needed them. But my whole point was the matter of
convenience and opportunity for CWW. Since I don't believe that Angela had any knowledge of the burner, it would be kind of hard for him to text "other" on his cell, and then pull out another phone at Angela's parents house. Where is he going to pull it out of? He wouldn't be wearing a jacket in June, and both brothers already figured out they wouldn't be carrying both with them.

I think CWW saw either EM or KM's phone laying unattended on a table, or counter top etc.
With KM and possibly AW busy in another room with the little ones, he took advantage and grabbed it. Calling Mark with a different name/number other than his wouldn't implicate him in any way and save him the time and trouble of the switching to the burner, which I don't believe he had with him.
It's not like he used it every time he was at the Moran's.

The one from batch 6 with the Face time, I believe Mark was familiarizing CWW with the layout of the house. Showing him the side door in the garage, that Mark left UNLOCKED
and then walking straight to the door through the laundry room and then the kitchen. Showing him the pantry.
I could be 100% wrong.

ETA ~
just finished reading beach's post's
:blush:

I need to read and review this more carefully but at first glance I am with Dale. Granted, you make a very valid argument, Dmacky about Wayne having opportunity to use KM's phone and I agree that is entirely possible. The only thing that gives me pause to fully buy in to this theory is because Mark and KM exchanged several texts beginning before Wayne's wedding and continuing until after Mark was back in FL. Give me a few minutes and I will grab the screenshots and Bates page #s. IIRC, Mark initiated all of those texts and KM responses were polite, but I didn't get the impression she wanted to maintain communication, iykwim.

And this is why I should read all posts instead of stopping and replying as I go :doh:

I have no need to see that particular text today but do want to say a big thank you for providing me a needed search shortcut lesson. Thank you.

You're welcome!

Honestly, it is almost impossible to sleuth these discovery docs effectively without using the search feature. If you are wanting to sleuth a particular angle or locate a passage you recall but didn't note the location, all you have to do now is use a keyword, # or whatever and it will skip over all the irrelevant pages and highlight the exact word you entered.

That is the main reason it takes me a while to upload these docs. When I upload them I have to convert them from scanned images to PDF format, then I have to make them searchable. (The search feature won't work on scanned images.) I have been told by a few people that they have been unable to use the search feature while in Google drive. I haven't played around with it long enough to figure out if there is a way to do that. My best advice is to download each document and save them in a folder on your own computer. I know that will work because that is how I do it. Then by simple clicking "Control + F" (F=find), a little box will pop up and that is where you enter your keyword. Then just by clicking the arrow --> (or next), it will automatically take you to the next keyword entry.

Hope this helps others because the alternative is reading every word on every page when looking for one little thing you remember seeing and want to find again. :bang:

And this is why I should read all posts instead of stopping and replying as I go :doh:

:hug: We've all been guilty of that! lol No harm, no foul. :blowkiss:

-respectfully snipped for subject matter

Since I don't believe that Angela had any knowledge of the burner,

I used to believe the same 100%. In fact, I never had much doubt about that. I'm not so sure anymore. I'm slowly piecing some tidbits together that make me believe she very well may have had knowledge that burner existed. I have more work to do on it. (Info derived from several different docs/statements by others.) When I pull it all together so others can follow, I will post my reasons for doubting that now.

The one from batch 6 with the Face time, I believe Mark was familiarizing CWW with the layout of the house. Showing him the side door in the garage, that Mark left UNLOCKED
and then walking straight to the door through the laundry room and then the kitchen. Showing him the pantry.
I could be 100% wrong.

ETA ~
just finished reading beach's post's
:blush:

Where is this Facetime call that y'all are discussing? Same phone # as the one indicating the texts between KM & Mark? Can you give me a Bates or PDF page # so I don't have to read all of Batch 6 again? ;)

Dmacky, I tend to agree with your theory. It makes a lot of sense. In addition, I cant see KM having FaceTime with MS. Having said that, I haven't read the texts that Beach just found between KM and MS so Ill do that now.
I extracted the specific pages containing the text exchanges between Mark and KM. (Linked below.) Interesting to note that Mark deleted quite a few. (Please note that there are texts between Mark and others interspersed in these pages. IOW, not all are between Mark & KM)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Dmacky, I tend to agree with your theory. It makes a lot of sense. In addition, I cant see KM having FaceTime with MS. Having said that, I haven't read the texts that Beach just found between KM and MS so Ill do that now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I agree. I would find it a HUGE stretch to believe KM Facetimed with Mark. That is why I asked about that specific entry.

I agree. I would find it a HUGE stretch to believe KM Facetimed with Mark. That is why I asked about that specific entry.

Agree. Ole Mark the happy texter.

I think Kathy may want to strangle him with a stethoscope as we speak.

Jmo.

Off topic. But I do hope the female that initially told the police about Cww and the conversations with the family at least gets a 10k reward for information leading to the arrest of Teresa's killers.

Because Angie was not going to reveal anything of any conversations. Jmo.

Now I see why Mark didn't offer a reward for information leading to the killers. Lol.

-respectfully snipped for subject matter

I used to believe the same 100%. In fact, I never had much doubt about that. I'm not so sure anymore. I'm slowly piecing some tidbits together that make me believe she very well may have had knowledge that burner existed. I have more work to do on it. (Info derived from several different docs/statements by others.) When I pull it all together so others can follow, I will post my reasons for doubting that now.

Interesting. I look forward to your findings and reasons.

Where is this Facetime call that y'all are discussing? Same phone # as the one indicating the texts between KM & Mark? Can you give me a Bates or PDF page # so I don't have to read all of Batch 6 again? ;)
Here it is beach. Unfortunately, there is no phone number mentioned. It was an older post that I remembered after seeing Nin's screenshots.
It was the 1st time we had heard of the Moran's phone being mentioned. My reply to this particular post was back in April/May?
Now I think it was MS giving CWW a tour of the house.

Bates 37141 - date 6/23/2015 Incoming call at 2: 42 PM from "Moran Wideman, Kathy & Ed" Length: 6 minutes 13 seconds FaceTime

Would this possibly be Angela Wright's cellphone that her parents provided for her?

Wow great catch AlwaysShocked ~
Hmm
So it looks like CWW called MS using AW's phone on the Tuesday (6-23-2015) BEFORE he left on Saturday (6-27-15) to kill her. And face time at that. Maybe to confirm? Ask if MS still wanted it done?

I guess since the owner of the phone number was "Moran Wideman, Kathy & Ed" and not Wright, he thought it would be a safe way to call...probably didn't have his burner handy.

I forgot to post the page number from batch 6 :gaah: Now I can't remember where it was and I don't want to go back and look for it again...
I'm too anxious to read the texts you provided!!

Respectfully snipped for specific content ~

Be back asap.

My best advice is to download each document and save them in a folder on your own computer. I know that will work because that is how I do it. Then by simple clicking "Control + F" (F=find), a little box will pop up and that is where you enter your keyword. Then just by clicking the arrow --> (or next), it will automatically take you to the next keyword entry.

Hope this helps others because the alternative is reading every word on every page when looking for one little thing you remember seeing and want to find again.

OMG beach, by all means please :takeabow:

I didn't even know there was a search feature!
I had so much trouble reading and making sense of this last batch, that I just gave up, hoping and waiting for Nin or FelicityLemon to post screen shots. Thank you SO much for this golden information and especially the "directions." I didn't even have to click "next" as mine lined themselves up perfectly horizontally for me.

I only skimmed over them, as I was so happy to see how easy you made them to find and read that I had to come back and thank you first!
I'm going to read again and pay more attention to the dates. A few really caught my eye from MS...I'll be back with one particular doozy!
I did notice that it was Mark doing ALL the texting to her.
She was only answering politely.

Interesting. I look forward to your findings and reasons.

Here it is beach. Unfortunately, there is no phone number mentioned. It was an older post that I remembered after seeing Nin's screenshots.
It was the 1st time we had heard of the Moran's phone being mentioned. My reply to this particular post was back in April/May?
Now I think it was MS giving CWW a tour of the house.

I forgot to post the page number from batch 6 :gaah: Now I can't remember where it was and I don't want to go back and look for it again...
I'm too anxious to read the texts you provided!!

Perhaps the phones are on a family plan? The Morans pay but can have additional people on the plan?

Beach - YOU ROCK!! THANK YOU so much for your hard work and dedication here. You are amazing!! :loveyou:

Also, thank you for my laugh(s) of the day today with the texts you extracted between MS and KM. I read them quickly a few weeks ago, and now reading them again, it is plain to see that KM didn't seem that interested with her one/two word replies (perhaps she doesn't like texting more then a few words?) while MS is just tripping all over himself with his disgusting, mushy love crap. He reminds me of a mosquito that keeps buzzing near your ear and won't go away!!

Am i right that they used to date like years ago? He dated KM but was engaged to the aunt? (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - no wonder why I have a hard time keeping track)

On 5/4/2015 - Bates #38141 - at the very bottom of the page - and continues on #38142 (at the top) and....this is the day after the "wedding"....MS is obviously texting his mushy BS <not the city or his mother> and KM's reply is <direct text quote> "Thank you have a great life you have a great family a your a dad to be proud of" (perhaps texting wasn't her thing)

Anyway......All IMO - when a female (and I am one) says, "HAVE A GREAT LIFE" it means "PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN!" (politely without saying get out of my life because I think you're a jerk <keeping it clean) AND...if you DO contact me again, it's going to be limited (by all means).

That Mark doesn't skip a beat (duh.... Mark (you idiot), she said..."have a great life!!!") and he continues to text her his disgusting, mushy BS (part of that is...."I cherish our memories" and she doesn't reply) Then he says ""you truly are a special lady"..."call when u can"..and ends it with telling her "& beautiful" (no replies). MS deleted all of these texts too....lol.

MS thought he was the smartest guy in the room, the more documents and evidence I read here, the more I am convinced that he is just plain stupid. As comedian Ron White says..."You can't fix STUPID" :happydance:

Justice for TS and all that were blessed by her presence!!

Thank you for the posts today on this thread. It has corrected some of my incorrect presumptions.

OMG beach, by all means please :takeabow:

I didn't even know there was a search feature!
I had so much trouble reading and making sense of this last batch, that I just gave up, hoping and waiting for Nin or FelicityLemon to post screen shots. Thank you SO much for this golden information and especially the "directions." I didn't even have to click "next" as mine lined themselves up perfectly horizontally for me.

I only skimmed over them, as I was so happy to see how easy you made them to find and read that I had to come back and thank you first!
I'm going to read again and pay more attention to the dates. A few really caught my eye from MS...I'll be back with one particular doozy!
I did notice that it was Mark doing ALL the texting to her.
She was only answering politely.

BEACH....is it possible for you to put the set of 'search instructions'
at the beginning of each thread? This way we (me) will know where to always find it?! Thank you for the big hint!

BEACH....is it possible for you to put the set of 'search instructions'
at the beginning of each thread? This way we (me) will know where to always find it?! Thank you for the big hint!
This is what Beach led me to learn today that I have just now copy/pasted:
[h=3]Search for your files[/h]
  1. Sign into drive.google.com.
  2. At the top, type a word or phrase into the search box.
  3. On your keyboard, press Enter.

[h=3]Filter your Drive results[/h]To find files more easily in Drive, you can narrow search results by filtering them.

1. Go to drive.google.com.
  2. At the top, type a word or phrase into the search box.
  3. To narrow your search, click the Down arrow
    Kz2m2oudjACquMpeJ06dbqbZJmWMAK7eYLaXWYdOm_VfVWweGrVAVO4dDpFPCUIxkwY=w18
  4. Fill out any of the following sections:
    • Type: File types such as documents, images, or PDFs.
    • Date modified: The date a file was last edited.
    • Item name: Searches only for the title of the file.
    • Has the words: Searches for words and phrases within documents.
    • Owner: The person the file belongs to.
    • Shared with: Who can view, comment, or edit the file.
    • Located in: Whether the file is in "Trash," or "Starred," for example.
  5. At the bottom, click Search.

Just adding on to TrueCrime's post today.
5-4-2015 text from Mark to KM
"I couldn't or wouldn't say it there.
It is important for you to know that I honestly loved you. I also know that you never intended to hurt me, there seriously are no hard feelings just amazing memories. :lol: I mean come on...SMH at how arrogant and ignorant that is.

I just went through all the texts between MS and KM that we have been privy to, anyway and none of the dates match Nin's screenshot of June 13, or the face time incoming call on 6/23/2015 at 2: 42 PM. There doesn't seem to be any calls from June, but there is one on May 29th where KM just responds "How cute." Whatever MS texted to her first was blank. redacted?

ETA ~
Why is the text centered? Is it just mine?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denie67
Back