2016.06.27 Batch 7 ***Some Graphic Content***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am beginning to see much more clearly how Mark had Teresa'a ENTIRE family believing 1. Mark worshipped the ground she walked on (sociopaths are very charming) and 2. Mark would never harm her 3. Neither would ever cheat... you know, because they had ' no reason' to! If we look at the appearance(s) that mattered to Mark- the way he molded his reputation to everyone he didn't end up in bed with- 4. The most adoring, (although brow-beaten) husband (this one is particularly interesting to me because most narcissists and sociopaths could hardly stand appearing this way to ANYONE- so this served a MAJOR purpose for Mark and should be a big red flag to all of us), 5. The ever doting- super involved Daddy to his adorable 'merms' this choice of a permanent nickname for his daughters has always stuck in my craw and I wasn't sure why- my husband and kids were discussing the legends of mermaids from sailors and how they took shape and I know we are symbolic people by nature- primal and otherwise. I know the little mermaid was popular, and the girls had mermaid tails and loved to swim but on a subconcious level I think Mark viewed women in that way- beautiful, desirable (the half you can see) but an alien sea creature, potentially dangerous and foreboding the half you can't see. I find it interesting, at least). 6. The amazing practice manager and home financial guru and 'numbers man' making Teresa rich and famous by the day- on her way to a television star and motivational speaker- thanks of course in large part to Super Mark otherwise known as Wonder Dad and lover extraordinaire!

Mark thought he set it up so good- and really if you think about it- he did. Had it not been for the CTW, CK, the eventual testimony of TS, K&E M, the insurance money and possibly DB- Teresa's family appears like they would have continued to love him, support him, believe in him and never doubt his love for Teresa!

Wow- just wow. Thank god for the series of unfortunate (for him) events that brought us all here and the three perps to justice potentially.

That man-child is the epitome of a wolf in sheeps clothing- he is.
Well said. The truth has been unveiled!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

True DM.... Yes, I wonder the same. Has LE interviewed certain people who texted with MS---I would think only those certain ones but IDK. I see Lenka mentioned (of course). Her FB has changed, listed under 3 names ealier, haven't checked lately. Lots of texts between MS & her---as involved as she seems you'd think they would've questioned her as to his behavior(s)---also others like her.

Agree, hope prosecution keeps it simple enough, as involved & twisted as this case is---sticks to their target. Defense is gonna put Teresa on trial, the usual tricks to come will more then echo what has previously been presented. If had a wish it might be a lawsuit for slander against Mummert. The bs games they play---disgusting.

Wo soooooo sorry & too late to edit so will correct here
.... Texts I was reading, too much 'incoming' for my brain today.... seeing Lenka I really meant the Barb---haven't read any of those yet in this recent batch (if they're here). Barb is the one with the different FB pages.

My apologies to Lenka & all here for my carelessness!

WHEW!

Here's the thing, I think when Mark does this, it's not always for the potential to seduce someone- sometimes I think he uses it as a tool to gauge a persons feelings of him in general. Are they flattered a little, do they respond with kindness or envy. I think he uses it as total manipulation tool to gauge someone- do they respond appropriately, inappropriately, are they disgusted, enamored, envious....
You've just described the mind games many men play in their opportunistic ploys :) But the vast majority of those men use these ploys for some form of entertainment, rather than have someone pay for their nice lifestyle then, later, pay to have them murdered.

Agree! IT'S manipulation to the nth degree. Its obvious he craves attention. Goes out of his way to wish everyone a Happy Mother's day, happy birthday, acts so concerned about everyone. Everything he does is intentional for a reaction. He wants attention any way he can get it. I think he gets a kick out of being onerey. I think he likes playing tricks on people because that gets a reaction. With women, he puts on the act of being concerned, he's Mr. Nice guy and the women adore him. But in reality he has a fragile, fragile ego. He is actually very insecure and cant take the least bit of criticism. That will set off his evil revengefull meter. Being criticized conflicts with how awesome and grand he thinks he is and he will try to control, control, control. JMO.

I agree 100%, but, if MS had never contracted murdering TS, his game of compliments and well wishing was working for him. Like Msboo stated a couple of post above this one, so many seem to fall for the weak lines. Mark had no shortage of finding lovers may they be current or looking up old flames. I guess you really can't over-compliment many people. Many will see through the pick up lines and walk away, others gladly welcome the advances. But it's a numbers game and MS found the vulnerable. It appears CWW and JR also found vulnerable souls. Let's the stalking type have their knight in shining armor rewards.

I agree 100%, but, if MS had never contracted murdering TS, his game of compliments and well wishing was working for him. Like Msboo stated a couple of post above this one, so many seem to fall for the weak lines. Mark had no shortage of finding lovers may they be current or looking up old flames. I guess you really can't over-compliment many people. Many will see through the pick up lines and walk away, others gladly welcome the advances. But it's a numbers game and MS found the vulnerable. It appears CWW and JR also found vulnerable souls. Let's the stalking type have their knight in shining armor rewards.
Yeah, scary!

Although I cannot tell for sure - it looks like texts that were being sent to Teresa were also being "copied" to Mark's phone. So if Teresa received a text, it also went to Mark's phone. I know that can be done - I just wonder if Teresa knew it was being done.

I now know why I always get leery when someone starts trying to 'sugar' me. A compliment on new hairstyle, or outfit is one thing, but I don't like over the top compliments and always wonder what the motive is. The more I see of how MS operated, the more I can't stand him. And the more I realize my instincts are probably right on. I wish people had called him out on his behavior instead of thanking him. Sickening to see the manipulation time and time again, and the ones that fell for it. The betrayal to everyone he ever had contact with. To see who the real MS was. They'll never be the same. He ruined many lives in the wake of his destruction. I hope others realize it was HIM and not them that had the problem. Good people don't go around destroying people. MS is pure evil!! :gaah:

Looking at these texts, I think we can now say that MS entered the names as seacrest, handyman, etc. That's who he was keeping his contacts straight.

Interesting seeing the texts he chose to delete, and yet left all those that said he was on the phone and would get back to them. Strange.

It amazes me how a grown man lived on a cell phone texting constantly. Always wishing someone b'day, Happy Mother's/Father's Day and sending lots of light, love and happiness. What a !

A Hallmark , but with less sincerity than Hallmark on a holiday spawned by Hallmark or some other greeting card company.

Although I cannot tell for sure - it looks like texts that were being sent to Teresa were also being "copied" to Mark's phone. So if Teresa received a text, it also went to Mark's phone. I know that can be done - I just wonder if Teresa knew it was being done.

If so, LE would see that. This could really show how MS was setting her up, thinking no one the wiser---so sinister. Gonna be interesting to see some of this come out in the trial. SAO is keeping their cards close. Hoping they throw this sort of thing in the face of the defense.

I certainly hope this isn't the case but I wouldn't put it past MS at all. What a betrayal of trust and total invasion of privacy. He's such a d-bag.

I have only been able to take a peek here and there on the latest batch of docs as well as read some comments on the batch thread. Something I've wondered since all the text/email info has been released, even though a lot has been redacted at this time (not sure if it becomes available after trial), is it seems likely some patient info has been shared. I wonder how legal/ethical it is to do so? I did a quick Google check and according to this PDF from a law office it's a bit of a gray area?

"There are at least two sets of laws to consider here—HIPAA and state law,” says Stephen W. Bernstein, Esq.,
international head of the Health Industry Practice Group with McDermott Will & Emery, LLP in Boston. “If the
state law is more protective, it wins.”

http://www.smithmoorelaw.com/files/201109-partbinsider-markus.pdf

I limited on time right now so I can't delve into it further, but I'm wondering what Florida law states in regards to PHI being shared via mobile (especially personal) devices?

Is this something a patient may initial/sign off on in the standard patient paperwork that gives some leeway on things of this nature?

I wonder all this for two reasons:

1 - Could this be a basis for criminal/civil suits from former patients in the future (e.g., against the estate, other office personnel, etc.)?
2 - I want to know if any of MY healthcare providers are able to share my personal health information via unsecured mobile devices/networks....It's definitely something I am going to ask about on my future visits.

Then, on a separate note....I can't get to the number right now, but there was some communication between one (?) of the daughters and MS while he was in MO at CWW's wedding. MS made reference to "the golden rule"....I'm thinking "silence", but can anyone else provide more insight? It bothers me for some reason and has ever since I first read it (and keep re-reading it).

I have only been able to take a peek here and there on the latest batch of docs as well as read some comments on the batch thread. Something I've wondered since all the text/email info has been released, even though a lot has been redacted at this time (not sure if it becomes available after trial), is it seems likely some patient info has been shared. I wonder how legal/ethical it is to do so? I did a quick Google check and according to this PDF from a law office it's a bit of a gray area?

"There are at least two sets of laws to consider here—HIPAA and state law,” says Stephen W. Bernstein, Esq.,
international head of the Health Industry Practice Group with McDermott Will & Emery, LLP in Boston. “If the

I limited on time right now so I can't delve into it further, but I'm wondering what Florida law states in regards to PHI being shared via mobile (especially personal) devices?

Is this something a patient may initial/sign off on in the standard patient paperwork that gives some leeway on things of this nature?

1 - Could this be a basis for criminal/civil suits from former patients in the future (e.g., against the estate, other office personnel, etc.)?
2 - I want to know if any of MY healthcare providers are able to share my personal health information via unsecured mobile devices/networks....It's definitely something I am going to ask about on my future visits.

Then, on a separate note....I can't get to the number right now, but there was some communication between one (?) of the daughters and MS while he was in MO at CWW's wedding. MS made reference to "the golden rule"....I'm thinking "silence", but can anyone else provide more insight? It bothers me for some reason and has ever since I first read it (and keep re-reading it).
The "Golden Rule" is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". HTH

The Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", weird, when you realize he's ACTUALLY planning his wife's murder that weekend, and now.... he's facing the death penalty.

The Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", weird, when you realize he's ACTUALLY planning his wife's murder that weekend, and now.... he's facing the death penalty.
I often find many of my fellow sleuthers comments/evaluations compelling/provoking. You just put the clear picture in my mind of MS in MO talking to his daughter on the phone, reminding her to remember the golden rule, to treat her mother as she would want her mother to treat her.....simultaneously planning the murder. Flat out amazing to realize someone is truly capable of managing those thoughts in their head.

Two questions:

1) How do we use the info from the Contacts sheet? It's a listing of phone numbers and emails. How do I try to make sense of them?

2) I see that a lot of contacts are redacted. Does that mean the redacted ones are not relevant to the case? And conversely, the ones we see ARE relevant?

He's such an *advertiser censored*, this one is to AL

Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 5.58.38 PM.jpg

this is annoying - I can't get rid of the other image even though I deleted it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 5.56.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 5.56.42 PM.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 121
Hey felicity.....how can u tell who the texts are to? I've been trying to decipher someone of them but am missing something. All I can see is MS's info but nothing that states that it was sent to AL.

Thanks!

Yes, MS is an *advertiser censored*!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member