2016.06.27 Batch 7 ***Some Graphic Content***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why does he text that crap if Teresa is near him?

Couldn't he just tell her.

LOL, because then AL wouldn't know how sweet, cute, funny, loving and adoring he is of her sister. :puke:

And we know he needs an audience!

Sad that he pays his wife so much lip service ALL for everyone else to witness, but his actions drowned out his words in almost every way in their private life.

Hey felicity.....how can u tell who the texts are to? I've been trying to decipher someone of them but am missing something. All I can see is MS's info but nothing that states that it was sent to AL.

Thanks!

Yes, MS is an *advertiser censored*!

ohfercornssakes I'm sorry! LOL, I completely forgot to add that AL's texts begin with Bates #37925! The image I posted is on 37867 :)

Thank you :loveyou:

37869:
Screen Shot 2016-06-28 at 7.38.58 PM.jpg

Two questions:

1) How do we use the info from the Contacts sheet? It's a listing of phone numbers and emails. How do I try to make sense of them?

2) I see that a lot of contacts are redacted. Does that mean the redacted ones are not relevant to the case? And conversely, the ones we see ARE relevant?

I think it's just what was requested by the defense, a complete list of contacts. I don't know that it means much to us, but it's enlightening anyway. :) Seriously, who has over a dozen lawyers in their contacts?

The redacted info is likely patient related.

Here's the thing, I think when Mark does this, it's not always for the potential to seduce someone- sometimes I think he uses it as a tool to gauge a persons feelings of him in general. Are they flattered a little, do they respond with kindness or envy. I think he uses it as total manipulation tool to gauge someone- do they respond appropriately, inappropriately, are they disgusted, enamored, envious... you get my drift. Even with Teresa's brother and what may have been a p*#+s pic- he is testing, gauging, scheming.

Hope that makes sense- baiting the hook to gauge all sorts of things our non-sociopathic minds can't comprehend! MOO, of course.

IMO every single action by MS, every word, text, and the content of those texts --- there were no accidents, no texts inadvertently sent to the wrong person. Every MS action, word, text, flirt, financial dealing, etc., was absolutely planned and carried out with deliberate and malicious intent (hurt, confuse, mislead, trick, sidetrack, convey, project, inform, engage, entice, compel, complicate, persuade, infer, suggest, etc.). A broad range of pathological behaviors when you combine the artificial charm, a life lived with full surround deceit, cold blooded pre meditated murder of his wife and his children's mother, pre-reprograming of children, isolation of children, unhealthy control, talk, behavior, items, visuals around and with children, cunning, lack of grief or remorse, questionable and hidden business practices, destroyed records, docs, files, drives, mega life insurance policies, multiple cell phones plus burner phones, and total back-end control, manipulation and knowledge of all communications between and among TS and others, IRS? My guess, MS probably thought he could hold them off until he got his big pay day.

And even still, MS thinks he can manipulate all the players in the legal process and set himself free. Even still.

And as for the so-called 'secret' golden rule he shared with their c. My guess is that those words did not mean what we all know they are intended to mean. IMO, Those words are part of their secret language and communicate whatever he has taught them to mean. Again, all with planned and purposeful malicious intent.

IMO every single action by MS, every word, text, and the content of those texts --- there were no accidents, no texts inadvertently sent to the wrong person. Every MS action, word, text, flirt, financial dealing, etc., was absolutely planned and carried out with deliberate and malicious intent (hurt, confuse, mislead, trick, sidetrack, convey, project, inform, engage, entice, compel, complicate, persuade, infer, suggest, etc.). A broad range of pathological behaviors when you combine the artificial charm, a life lived with full surround deceit, cold blooded pre meditated murder of his wife and his children's mother, pre-reprograming of children, isolation of children, unhealthy control, talk, behavior, items, visuals around and with children, cunning, lack of grief or remorse, questionable and hidden business practices, destroyed records, docs, files, drives, mega life insurance policies, multiple cell phones plus burner phones, and total back-end control, manipulation and knowledge of all communications between and among TS and others, IRS? My guess, MS probably thought he could hold them off until he got his big pay day.

And even still, MS thinks he can manipulate all the players in the legal process and set himself free. Even still.

And as for the so-called 'secret' golden rule he shared with their c. My guess is that those words did not mean what we all know they are intended to mean. IMO, Those words are part of their secret language and communicate whatever he has taught them to mean. Again, all with planned and purposeful malicious intent.
Wow! You didn't miss a beat. I so agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The keeps it up here's a gem two days before he KNEW TS was going to be murdered. Talking about the relationship books she loaned him.

Bates 37907

"______________, I just want to say thank you again for letting me read those books. it's really making a big difference with that along with the five languages of love ...
I hope vou and ______ are having a wonderful weekend:)"

The keeps it up here's a gem two days before he KNEW TS was going to be murdered. Talking about the relationship books she loaned him.

Bates 37907

"______________, I just want to say thank you again for letting me read those books. it's really making a big difference with that along with the five languages of love ...
I hope vou and Mark are having a wonderful weekend:)"

Lol. How could Mark find a book in that mess of a room. Lol.

Sooo, 15 minutes before his wife is leaving to go home, he starts a conversation with his target of manipulation just so he can tell her TS is going home alone and he is alibied several states away with TS' family.

His expectation of her statement to LE during the investigation: "No way would MS kill TS! He was so committed to their marriage, he even sought my advice and I loaned him some books to help his relationship."

He'd been grooming that one for a couple of years. Not necessarily for sex (although he wouldn't turn it down I'm sure) but for bolstering the lie he'd constructed of himself.

So many people fooled.

yeah, yeah, my opinion only.

I can't recall who, but someone in this thread mentioned they wouldn't be at all surprised if MS was reading all of Teresa's texts. He was certainly reading at least some of them! Bates #38752 he mentions a text from Nick asking if she can talk, then notes, "Wonder if she will delete it," Then, "She didn't delete it!!" More at Message & Notes 2 pdf, Bates #38752, left column #345, 5/21/13.

I didn't read Batch 6 docs..... but can't stop reading Batch 7, and I have SUCH a full day tomorrow.

Mark Sievers is a major ! He will rot in hell fo' sho'!

I can't recall who, but someone in this thread mentioned they wouldn't be at all surprised if MS was reading all of Teresa's texts. He was certainly reading at least some of them! Bates #38752 he mentions a text from Nick asking if she can talk, then notes, "Wonder if she will delete it," Then, "She didn't delete it!!" More at Message & Notes 2 pdf, Bates #38752, left column #345, 5/21/13.

I didn't read Batch 6 docs..... but can't stop reading Batch 7, and I have SUCH a full day tomorrow.

Lol.

Note to self: Make a note to self.

Lol. Ole Mark noted everything.

I can believe that Mark believed in the Golden Rule, His perverse rule " Begin to plan and scheme so that you can... Do onto other before they do it to you".

I'm seeing things in 2010 that make me think things were not that great between them already. And i don't remember where i saw it, it didin't hit me til i was in bed... but a patient name curtis rogers... little coincidental?

Wow, quite revealing! Great example!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Well said sister !

Thank you my sweet sister from another mister!! :blowkiss:

My mind was/is a jumbled mess yesterday (and today) so I'm glad that all made sense.

I'm still with you on the fraudulent drug activity, however, I'm beginning to think it was all about MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY.

So many lives were changed one year ago today. LE has done a FABULOUS job on this case.

I forgot to mention that MAG is always in my prayers along with TS and her girls.

Bates #38676 - (top pf page - created January, 2015 and edited in March, 2015)

A side note here - when docs are released, I tend to skip around a lot at first and also check out what others have pointed out.

This morning, per my usual jumping technique, I came across a prayer that obviously TS had made a note of. If you get a minute, read it, as I find it very profound as it is about Grace, and since that's her middle name, it's very fitting today.

One part I would like to point out from the prayer here (direct quote):

"Dear God - I pray for the grace of letting go with forgiveness and until that time please don't let my bitterness harm them or me"

Another side note here - I'm listening to random streaming music this morning and when I started this post, "Let it Be" started playing.

I'm not an intuist (however that's spelled) but I think that's a little sign from TS today. That and all the beautiful butterflies I've seen today in paradise.

RIP TS....between your family LE and all of us here, we're working every day to see that justice will be served.

Hi Daisy47 - snippet below of my post #344 in thread: batch 6:

...re the texts from TS to MS...don't believe an effing thing you read. I have no doubt MS had access to her phone and made those texts look like they we're coming from TS...Then he probably deleted the texts so TS never even knew. Remember she was an MD, she had her hands full....
consider the source. MS could have also had a second phone and used that as his fake texting back and forth.

Bates #38679 (very top of page) 12/21/2014:

Message is top 2015 - assume it was written by TS since part of it is "my website"

Last line - "Taxes 2013 resolved with IRS by end of May"

TS's goal was to get it resolved by the end of May. MS's goal was to get it resolved with life insurance payouts. <IMO

:thinking:

^^^
Wow... AmazonRain has said all along it was about the $$$- I wanted to believe otherwise. I wanted to believe there was some genuine and redeeming quality about Mark Sievers- but I'm afraid she may be right.

This murder was all about the money and whoever controls the girls, controls the money.

If his concern was ever for the girls he would not have brainwashed them or turned them against Teresa's family.

It's ALL about the $$, I'm afraid. I'm sorry I ever even doubted it. That man should rot in hell.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back