29 year old man fathers 21 kids with different women

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd be interested in knowing how old some of the mothers are, maybe he could be brought up on statutory rape charges? I also wonder how many grandmothers now are busy raising his children? What a

VB

I'd vote for castration. What he has done is dispicable at best.:mad:
mooo

I have to respectfully disagree. I would agree to mandatory vasectomy. I could care less if he wants to act like a sex crazied maniac- if it is consensual sex between two adults, love or not. however he should NOT be allowed to father any more children.

I'd be interested in knowing how old some of the mothers are, maybe he could be brought up on statutory rape charges? I also wonder how many grandmothers now are busy raising his children? What a

VB

A google news search shows no main stream media reporting on this, at least none that I could find. However the smoking gun has a long write up which includes possible prison on other charges incl. statutory rape and parole violations. I can't add the link due to computer problems, if someone would be so kind they can add it if they like.

Completely.
Freaking.
Disgusting.
On so many levels.
Poor kids. :furious:

Just goes to show you never can be safe enough. You neve know the number of times your partner has had unprotected sex. Just think 11 women had children by this man just think how many others he slept with. who knows what they all passed around.

Pretty sad what our world is coming to. :(
Boy am I glad I was raised during the times of "America the Beautiful". :)

I see a sex addict (cant control it should be in therapy) 29 year old Often that = starved for love. :(
I also see many girls with Zero self worth also = starved for love. :(

While it is really gross it is a condition that is more common then we know. :mad:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25554947-5001021,00.html

I really hope he doesn't end up with a reality show, because he has set a record. He proudly boasted of fathering four different kids with different women in one year, but has been hauled into court for backpayment of child support. Only making minimum wage, half of his check will be taken but Tennessee says it has had to help with the kids because there's no way he can support that many. Many are calling for castration,.
At the very least txsvicki. That's a heck of a burden to put on the state. If we imprison him, he'll cost us another $xx,000 a year.

Is he illegal?? Can we make him illegal, by deporting his parents?

Pretty sad what our world is coming to. :(
Boy am I glad I was raised during the times of "America the Beautiful". :)

I see a sex addict (cant control it should be in therapy) 29 year old Often that = starved for love. :(
I also see many girls with Zero self worth also = starved for love. :(

While it is really gross it is a condition that is more common then we know. :mad:
We're going to save our country for our grandkids songline; join a state protest group, or a national one. Americans need to become very vocal.

Someone needs to tie a knot in the piping that leads to the nozzle of that walking sperm bank...

We're going to save our country for our grandkids songline; join a state protest group, or a national one. Americans need to become very vocal.

From your mouth to GODS ears Buzz.

I am sick Buzzm - I am really crying over what happened to our "America the Beautiful". :(

I read this yesterday and after getting over the initial shock of it all, I came to the conclusion that I feel so sorry for these children.

He fathered 21 children. Besides the fact that he can't financially help support these children which is a situation in of itself, he can't parent them.

Children do need what both parents can bring to them as they grow and develop. I think our society has minimized in some ways the importance of a Father figure to a child.

Can children grow up to be productive and successful in life without both parents? Yes, of course. But, I can personally say from being a single Mother as a teen and then marrying and having four more~ that the blessing of my children having a Father figure in their lives that loves them is immeasurable.

These poor children, so many strikes against them before they were born. That to me it the biggest disgrace rather than the state having to pay for these children ~ which is a problem too. JMHO

Say it with me: C-O-N-D-O-M.

Is it a stupid question to wonder why no one here was practicing safe sex with this man??

Is it a stupid question to wonder why no one here was practicing safe sex with this man??

I don't know for sure, but I imagine he fed them a line about how she was the only one for him, that other women meant nothing, and that he loved her forever and always. And I imagine that she was so pathetically starved for love and affection, and that she had such low self-worth, that she believed him. And that she believed if she had his child he would stay with her because how could he leave her if she had his baby?

Alot of women not using birth control. it really didn't matter who they slept with, they would have gotten pregnant. Irresponsible all the way around.

OK, the good news is: He is fertile.
The bad news is: He is fertile.

Because they need a good:
M-E-N-T-A-L
H-E-A-L-T-H
P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L

It's seldom that words fail me, but I can't think of anything to say here that would not violate Terms of Service.

Oh, my gosh, I totally understand.

It is obvious that this "man" views children as a notch on his belt, not as real human beings who have REAL needs and REAL feelings.

I've been criticized for having five children, but you know what? I love them all, I took care of them all and I recognized them as the individuals that God sent to my care.

This guy doesn't have a clue what it means to father a child, and I wish he'd get fixed or something. Anything to prevent him from making more babies who will grow to adulthood without the love of their daddy.

What is wrong with these stupid women? Sorry but these broads are idiots for having unprotected sex with him in the first place and it sounds like many of these women have more than 1 kid with him. They are foolish to think they are going to get any child support out of him, he has way too many kids so now us tax payers will be paying for them.

The women are the ones that are in control of their bodies, they are the ones that get stuck caring for the child so the women here need to step one up and make sure pregnancy does not happen. Of course this man is a total loser anyways and they should make him get a vasectomy. Too bad you cannot force sterilization I know a few women that need it too.

I'm sure this will cause some controversy, but because life begins and grows in a woman's body - women just cannot go around acting like men!

There was some wisdom in the seemingly inequality of men being able to sleep around and women being expected to be good girls.

When I was in high school, the womens lib think was really big and I had a female teacher who was young, but wise. I was debating that it should be OK for girls to act just like guys with respect to promiscuity without prejudice. She
hit me with the fact that we are not equal because since life begins in our bodies, we need to be MORE responsible. There is a reason to expect girls to be more conservative and not sleep around. When girls started acting like pigs, piggish things began to happen. They have no regard for themselves, and we are finding a rise in girls having no regard for their young. It's quite sad.

Justifying bad behavior, using others' bad behavior is the wrong road to go down.

I'm sure this will cause some controversy, but because life begins and grows in a woman's body - women just cannot go around acting like men!

There was some wisdom in the seemingly inequality of men being able to sleep around and women being expected to be good girls.

When I was in high school, the womens lib think was really big and I had a female teacher who was young, but wise. I was debating that it should be OK for girls to act just like guys with respect to promiscuity without prejudice. She
hit me with the fact that we are not equal because since life begins in our bodies, we need to be MORE responsible. There is a reason to expect girls to be more conservative and not sleep around. When girls started acting like pigs, piggish things began to happen. They have no regard for themselves, and we are finding a rise in girls having no regard for their young. It's quite sad.
Justifying bad behavior, using others' bad behavior is the wrong road to go down.

Ziggy - This may not be a popular view, but I'm beginning to feel the sexual revolution may not be in humankinds best interest. Maybe sex shouldn't be "just because I feel like it" (for men or women!!!!!) for the very reason that life can, and often will, follow that act, sometimes even when you've taken precautions. And if you are simply doing it because it feels good and you can, how likely are you to take care of the obligation that might follow? Maybe if we looked at sex as the sacred act it was intended to be, instead of a social pasttime/cure for boredom/popularity contest/etc. we wouldn't have some of the problems we do today. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back