3:45 am cops search georges trunk

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What could be in the bag. It looks like something doesn't take up the whole thing. Maybe it's a bottle of something like chloroform or cleaning fluid.

A wedge would probably be too heavy to carry in a brown paper bag without having a hand underneath it.........which he doesnt.......I could be wrong though

And the bag looks too lightweight to be a gun. WTH is it?

A wedge would probably be too heavy to carry in that little bag atleast without having a hand underneath the bag which he doesn't. Right?

Not really, wedges come in all sizes depending on the size of the vehicle. I work on a gold mine where MSHA requires vehicles to be chocked at all times when unoccuppied. They range in size from very small to xtra large.

However, I'm not sure what evidence they'd find so significant with a tire chock that they'd feel so possessed to go retrieve it so early in the a.m hrs?

My husband is sitting here and he thinks we are all nuts. But since you guys are all imaginery it doesn't really matter lol.

Hey, husbands need to know their place in OUR food chain :blowkiss: INFO from WEbsleuths first...

it's probably a gun. i'm sure he owns a gun and it can't be in the house. but remember casey was in his car a few times going to the lawyers office. they may be trying to revolk her bond for being around a weapon. maybe they don't want any of them around a weapon. jmo

After watching that hammer scene the other day, I think NO guns for all of them is a great idea!!

Newbie here...On one of the threads the other day everyone was talking about the interview Greta had with CA and GA and how CA nudged GA when he started talking about opening up KC trunk. Everyone agreed that it was very odd that she did that.

I have seen some that are fairly light and plastic.. I guess it depends on what kind.
If that's what they took, maybe they need to test it for evidence of chloroform. That would narrow the timeline. If there is no evidence of it, then the death would have had to occur between the 24th and the 27th. (which I thought in the beginning)

The lady in the pic has something in her hand , but I can't tell what it is.

In her left hand (hidden behind the bag), looks like she might be holding a key ring thing -- I enlarged the photo on my computer and there seems to clearly be a key dangling (it's below the bag, a light colored thin item that is pointing downward along the line of her red shirt just above where the shirt meets the jeans).

In her right hand, she is holding a black object that might be a flashlight (looks like the right size and shape), but could be something else.

I'm going to be there but I'm going to have to bring a portable tv, I think, for any breaking news to this case! LOL

OT I'm so jealous... the only thing I can think of is that if I have a miraculous recovery (a girl can hope- only 1 day left on these antibiotics) and with the tolls lifted on the turnpike.... I keep thinking- why the heck shouldn't i.... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoxide

Pic of LE taking evidence

Doesn't she appear to be gawking at something she's holding in her ungloved hand?

Maybe they got a warrant to search the car, but didn't pull out anything. Maybe they were just bugging the car.

In her left hand (hidden behind the bag), looks like she might be holding a key ring thing -- I enlarged the photo on my computer and there seems to clearly be a key dangling (it's below the bag, a light colored thin item that is pointing downward along the line of her red shirt just above where the shirt meets the jeans).

In her right hand, she is holding a black object that might be a flashlight (looks like the right size and shape), but could be something else.

The right hand is a mag light flashlight

They were just sitting around eating some doughnuts and someone said HOLY CARP! the wedge!

OMG, I read this and accidentally made the loudest snort outta my nose trying to stifle a loud laugh.
Now dern cats are awake and want brekkie now and it's only 1:41 a.m. here!
Thanks JBean. I should make you go open those stinky cans and feed em.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel