3:45 am cops search georges trunk

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A wedge would probably be too heavy to carry in a brown paper bag without having a hand underneath it.........which he doesnt.......I could be wrong though

I have seen some that are fairly light and plastic.. I guess it depends on what kind.

Well, they could've already bagged the evidence with gloves on. Whatever she has in her hand could be a phone or something. And fingerprints on some items wouldn't really matter because they've been touched by some many people I guess

The BlackJack, maybe the SIM card?

maybe when *someone* went to sit in the car outside they confessed to *someone else* they were having thoughts of depression or suicide or something & there was then a tip called in to LE abt the *item* that could have been in the car.....? just a thought.... imo, if it was a small gun or something...?

I don't think they got the wedge. It's something else. No way would they wait this long. The phones are all tapped and the house is probably bugged. They must have picked up on something tonight.

Ditto. I have a ton of homework and need to study for a test, but I can't pull myself away. Moth to the flame, ya know?

Me too! But I'm so happy that something has happened. This totally justifies my obsession with this whole thing!

Ditto. I have a ton of homework and need to study for a test, but I can't pull myself away. Moth to the flame, ya know?

Yah- why is UCF not lenient to us.... we are learning a lot!! I need to be awake tomorrow night for the game- even though I won't be there in person I still need to be awake to watch it!

I am just wondering how many new threads there will be on this when I get up tomorrow?:angel:

No way :) you cannot sleep now!

IMO, George is the lowest on the food chain in the Anthony home...the first to be sold out or the first weak link that LE feels will own up.

I wonder if something said on the 20/20 report triggered the search?

That's what I was saying to myself as I stumbled on the Sentinal website, out of a sound sleep, needing to go to the bathroom.
I know, I know...TMI. :crazy:

I was thinking either Geraldo's appearance BoR, 20/20 , NG or Greta that something little might have been said that nobody would think twice about but it was something that turned on the lightbulb above LE's heads.

Then again, I tend to over-think these things. lol

They were just sitting around eating some doughnuts and someone said HOLY CARP! the wedge!

LOL OT the OCSO are ALWAYS at Chilis for some reason playing on their laptops, so it was probably baby back ribs that gave them the bright idea!

it's probably a gun. i'm sure he owns a gun and it can't be in the house. but remember casey was in his car a few times going to the lawyers office. they may be trying to revolk her bond for being around a weapon. maybe they don't want any of them around a weapon. jmo

Yah- why is UCF not lenient to us.... we are learning a lot!! I need to be awake tomorrow night for the game- even though I won't be there in person I still need to be awake to watch it!

I'm going to be there but I'm going to have to bring a portable tv, I think, for any breaking news to this case! LOL

No way :) you cannot sleep now!

IMO, George is the lowest on the food chain in the Anthony home...the first to be sold out or the first weak link that LE feels will own up.
My husband is sitting here and he thinks we are all nuts. But since you guys are all imaginery it doesn't really matter lol.

Dangit I wish I was a camera man or something. They know everything before we do!

I posted this yesterday, I just said I think George was the one to move Caylee's body!!

Ruh Roh, I also said before that George looked like he was losing it going off on those 2 guys on his lawn last week...He's the one to break first because as far as the Anthony women they are one and the same. I hope LE keeps this up. Give them no minute of peace or let them think they are going to relax for a day.

It's either George who's going to crack or the barely there Lee. He's not there for a reason...

Eva

Wasnt that lee's black car in front of the house after casey returned from the jail?

How soon would the purchase of a gun come across the police desk, not sure of Fl laws on gun purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel