3:45 am cops search georges trunk

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are confiscating a hand gun. KC isn't allowed to have guns around. I cannot imagine that GA would be so stupid as to hide evidence in his tire well. The only thing that should be in that well, is the freakin' tire! But nooo... I'm so glad you all caught this on the OS.

It also says there is an open child abuse investigation open for Casey. I got a feeling somebody has started releasing important information to the police

Hey mono, where did you read that? Can you add a link? Thanks.

Just because there is not gloves in the picture of the person handling the bag does not mean there were not gloves when they searched the car imho

I hate to say it ... and I haven't til now ... but I've always felt HE is an intricate part of this case.

You know, the cops weren't wearing gloves, and they look smiley. I don't think it is evidence. Why wouldn't they be wearing gloves?

EDIT: I typed "wearing guns" and I meant "Gloves"

No gloves? Does that make sense?

Well, they could've already bagged the evidence with gloves on. Whatever she has in her hand could be a phone or something. And fingerprints on some items wouldn't really matter because they've been touched by some many people I guess

Could George have bought a gun? And weapons aren't allowed while Casey is on bond?

edit: I see T O L already got there....bet that's what it is. If so what a goof, doh!

I think they waited so late so we would not have a sever crash

I wonder if they have had surveilance on George and saw him putting something in there recently?

I posted this yesterday, I just said I think George was the one to move Caylee's body!!

Ruh Roh, I also said before that George looked like he was losing it going off on those 2 guys on his lawn last week...He's the one to break first because as far as the Anthony women they are one and the same. I hope LE keeps this up. Give them no minute of peace or let them think they are going to relax for a day.

It's either George who's going to crack or the barely there Lee. He's not there for a reason...

Eva

Been saying that forever. So much that I thought people would tell me where to go and to shut up!

BUT, what could be small enough to fit in that bag and be just ONE ITEM! AND they have to use gloves! Are you sure it wasn't those clear gloves?

So could they have been called to the house? Maybe the family received a threat? But then why would the paper report "evidence"?

I am just wondering how many new threads there will be on this when I get up tomorrow?:angel:

I went to the link provided and did not see it.

Towards the bottom of the article- http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-090608,0,4836790.story

Meanwhile, a Department of Children and Families spokeswoman confirmed Friday that the state agency has an open child-abuse investigation involving Anthony.

Two DCF officials met with Anthony at the Orange County Jail on Thursday. "That meeting is a normal part of any investigation. DCF officials are obligated to meet face-to-face with a parent who is being investigated for alleged child abuse," agency spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said.

"Any information that we might obtain in our investigation will be provided to the Orange County Sheriff's Office in the hope of locating this child."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel