3:45 am cops search georges trunk

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that there is finally some leadway in the investigation and there is finally some way to get George and Cindy out of the "SPOTLIGHT". I truly believe they know something about the disappearance of beautiful Caylee. All of them need to be locked up and evaluated by a psychiatrist asap. Maybe we "ALL" will be able to get some closure and Caylee will be laid to rest peacefully finally. I can barely take it anymore. :clap:

Can you imagine the adrenaline rush that hit the Anthony's, with that knock on the door? That had to freak them out... had to...

(Hilton Waikoloa, for me, when staying up on that part of the island... )
You think they could fall back to sleep? Poor KC...now home's not too much fun.

I wonderful if CA will be able to stay quiet about this.

I thought wedges were small (?)

If I recall correctly, it was wheel chocks...some are wood, some a hardened plastic and pretty lightweight.

Doubt there was one in that paper bag however...

I hope that there is finally some leadway in the investigation and there is finally some way to get George and Cindy out of the "SPOTLIGHT". I truly believe they know something about the disappearance of beautiful Caylee. All of them need to be locked up and evaluated by a psychiatrist asap. Maybe we "ALL" will be able to get some closure and Caylee will be laid to rest peacefully finally. I can barely take it anymore. :clap:

Guess they aint worried about whatever she is holding otherwise they would be wearing gloves

A tire iron =/= "a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn’t rock back and forth" (GA.)

A tire iron basically looks like a big X, & is usually made of iron. It's what you use to screw/unscrew the lugs.

Not being a snot, just being clear.

i thought, there's no possible way anything happend on ws since the last time i checked at 11pm pacific time. whadda ya know! ;)

It also says there is an open child abuse investigation open for Casey. I got a feeling somebody has started releasing important information to the police

I think George called it a wedge that you put behind the tire so the car does not move, I am not sure a tire iron would fit in that bag but I think the wedge would.

I think George called it a wedge that you put behind the tire so the car does not move, I am not sure a tire iron would fit in that bag but I think the wedge would.
No a tire iron would not fit in that bag.

eta: oh and yes the wedge/chocks fit under the tire to keep the car from rolling.

oohh good point about the cell phone- but why would they need the actual phone- they would get all the info from the phone company rightZ?

I have been waiting all night for them to go check that dang wheel well.

HUH? What do you know that we do not know, JBean? LOL
Did someone say the person removing the item did not wear gloves? If they did not, then I am worried about it!

I posted this yesterday, I just said I think George was the one to move Caylee's body!!

This is because it wasn't Casey who got rid of Caylee's body it was George. I think while he was doing that Casey and GCA were going over the details of what they were going to say, that type of scenario. GA started showing signs of a meltdown in front of those two guys that were on "his" lawn, it has to have hit him now the reality that his granddaughter is dead and that his daughter had something to do with it. It explains to me anyway the reason we haven't seen him in a few days or LA for that matter. It's getting to him that HE got rid of his baby granddaughter's body. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Ruh Roh, I also said before that George looked like he was losing it going off on those 2 guys on his lawn last week...He's the one to break first because as far as the Anthony women they are one and the same. I hope LE keeps this up. Give them no minute of peace or let them think they are going to relax for a day.

It's either George who's going to crack or the barely there Lee. He's not there for a reason...

Eva

A wedge would probably be too heavy to carry in that little bag atleast without having a hand underneath the bag which he doesn't. Right?

could just be the officer's phone or something. not something retrieved for the trunk. i think that's what's implied by no gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel